Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 29, 2008 @ 03:11 PM
popsiclepete

Get ready for this

March 15th, 2008

Toronto welcomes STUSSY

431 Richmond Street W

February 29, 2008 @ 03:20 PM
noob_face

cool, will definately check it out when i go to Toronto.
February 29, 2008 @ 03:21 PM
FreshAddict

spelling error in title

smile I'm finna be there for sure
February 29, 2008 @ 03:25 PM
TheChemist

will come by for sure when it opens, is that the exact date? sometimes i've noticed recently there's always delays of some sort.
February 29, 2008 @ 03:50 PM
tapemanpl

definitely gonna go, not sure about opening day though...probably gonna be a lot of people just looking around, gonna be tough for those who actually want to get stuff
February 29, 2008 @ 04:37 PM
freshtildeath

any incentives to show up early?
February 29, 2008 @ 11:34 PM
ray90

any special tee coming out for the first day?
March 1, 2008 @ 01:15 AM
LTH

Dat's what i wanna know too!
March 1, 2008 @ 08:37 AM
wtfHarsh

on the FB group it says "There's guaranteed to be some surprises." im guessing that's probably it? not sure though...
March 1, 2008 @ 09:36 AM
n0cturnal

gotta pass on this...gotta watch the manny pacquiao fight!!!
March 1, 2008 @ 04:56 PM
jooyok

This is awesome.. but you can expect to see more people rockin their gear.
March 1, 2008 @ 10:35 PM
Potsnu

This is awesome.. but you can expect to see more people rockin their gear.

Duh
March 1, 2008 @ 10:36 PM
Potsnu

I ain't gonna go on opening day lol. The only time I line up for something is buying Condos. That's enough for me already.
March 2, 2008 @ 02:21 AM
N1QUE

LOL great, i'm going to see every highschool wear Stussy now sad
March 2, 2008 @ 02:58 AM
Pankeo

^Stussy is already widely available in Toronto... 1 flagship store is not going to make a big difference on it being played out>sad
March 2, 2008 @ 03:06 AM
N1QUE

I think it is.. I mean, all this hype, people are going to be telling their friends.. omgz, a new store dropped.. with cool clothing, come check it out <3
March 2, 2008 @ 10:05 AM
AysiX

better than them wearing hollister or a & f or ed hardy or some gay shit

stussy has remained relevant for over 25 years without sacrificing their integrity. in the mid 90's stussy was available all over the place...and it never got played out. they are one of the few brands that can and should cross over to mainstream success and it won't matter.
March 2, 2008 @ 10:25 AM

Inactive

So is there flagship store going to be cheaper compared to the stussy stuff thats at Ransom and Uncle Otis now?

Stussy pretty affordable in the states, so im just wondering if the flagship will hold the same US prices, dollars on par and all that.
March 2, 2008 @ 10:32 AM
NAH.B

I ain't gonna go on opening day lol. The only time I line up for something is buying Condos. That's enough for me already.

shut up you fool..you aint buying shit..

see ya'll there..
March 2, 2008 @ 11:15 AM
Sean__Price

I think it is.. I mean, all this hype, people are going to be telling their friends.. omgz, a new store dropped.. with cool clothing, come check it out <3

Your from Sauga anywaise , your all a bunch of poser homos.
One week its baggy jeans tucked into socks , the next its multi print
hoddies , then skinny girl jeans and fitteds , caridgans and vans.

Peace
March 2, 2008 @ 11:50 AM
N1QUE

Peace

You look real stupid classifying a group into a certain demographic. Please just stfu. I'm guessing your from Scarborough? Or should I say Scarlem? GTFO pls. >sad
March 2, 2008 @ 12:10 PM
r3alest

haters
sean price is a fukin loser, actin like he didnt get style the same way.
stop hatin on people from sauga or anywhere else or ill take your head off in one second b1tch a55 *****.
March 2, 2008 @ 01:11 PM
Sean__Price

You look real stupid classifying a group into a certain demographic. Please just stfu. I'm guessing your from Scarborough? Or should I say Scarlem? GTFO pls. >sad

Naw my name isnt snow. Its just an observation , unless when im there
all the people i see are visiting also.... If so my deepest appologies to all
the spikey hair hipster flips.

FAKEST: Lets not talk about taking off heads here hitman. Your been playing too
many video games and are lacking in the reality department.
You couldnt punch your way out of a wet paper bag.
Plus it take too long for public transit.......
March 3, 2008 @ 03:21 PM
SprNtrl

Peace
++ I hate going back.

FAKEST
I see what you did there. To top it off, he's probably a tiny asian dude.
March 3, 2008 @ 03:59 PM
Delatocious

better than them wearing hollister or a & f or ed hardy or some gay shit

stussy has remained relevant for over 25 years without sacrificing their integrity. in the mid 90's stussy was available all over the place...and it never got played out. they are one of the few brands that can and should cross over to mainstream success and it won't matter.

Without sacrificing their integrity? Stussy is the biggest collab whore company I've ever seen. What sneaker boutique/streetwear store DOESN'T have some sort of collab with Stussy? Their integrity was thrown out the window the day Shawn Stussy sold the company.

With that said, I still like the brand.
March 3, 2008 @ 04:30 PM
mr.delete

IF YOU ARE LINING UP: i suggest the first few in line try to make a little effort to try to get the line to start from the DOOR between Nomad & Goodfoot (the door to upstairs) flowing west down the street. if you aint standing in the line F-U. im not dealing with the BS that happened on Boxing Day.

also, no one really asked anyones opinions on the brand. so why flame away about it in a thread letting people know something is opening? create a Toronto Hate Stussy thread if you want, quit your bitching in here.

i cant say i have any loyalty to the brand as a whole or give a rip what they do or how big they get. i do care that they have a Futura colb out. i hope there are some nice Skullacons shirts & a hoody in black & XL, plus the belt & sticker set i see on the site.

buy what you love, think is cool, reps your personality. F the hate & peanut gallery.
March 3, 2008 @ 07:46 PM
AysiX

Without sacrificing their integrity? Stussy is the biggest collab whore company I've ever seen. What sneaker boutique/streetwear store DOESN'T have some sort of collab with Stussy? Their integrity was thrown out the window the day Shawn Stussy sold the company.

With that said, I still like the brand.

strongly disagree

it's not like they've done any collabs that aren't within their circle of friends or scope of the lifestyle they appeal too. the world tour was an amazing project from the sheer volume of work and range of artists involved.

i feel like shawn selling it just began the transformation from surf/skate/hip-hop brand to widely accepted lifestyle brand that kept their design esthetic and image very consistent with what he started.

i wore stussy in 1991 and I still want to wear it in 2008(though it's a different piece in their line nowadays that catches my eye). I wouldn't wear hilfiger or nautica or kikwear or subware or any of the other shit i wore at that point.

i'm a fickle mofo and to me it says a lot that their line still interests me.
March 5, 2008 @ 03:16 AM
stopsnitching

sean price is a fukin loser, actin like he didnt get style the same way.
stop hatin on people from sauga or anywhere else or ill take your head off in one second b1tch a55 *****.

your a fu cking loser.. people like sean price fathered your whole style.. so fall back..
March 5, 2008 @ 03:20 AM
stopsnitching

strongly disagree

it's not like they've done any collabs that aren't within their circle of friends or scope of the lifestyle they appeal too. the world tour was an amazing project from the sheer volume of work and range of artists involved.

i feel like shawn selling it just began the transformation from surf/skate/hip-hop brand to widely accepted lifestyle brand that kept their design esthetic and image very consistent with what he started.

i wore stussy in 1991 and I still want to wear it in 2008(though it's a different piece in their line nowadays that catches my eye). I wouldn't wear hilfiger or nautica or kikwear or subware or any of the other shit i wore at that point.

i'm a fickle mofo and to me it says a lot that their line still interests me.

co sign.. stussy is for the kids.. and has a good reason for its longevity.. i still wear it to this day.
March 5, 2008 @ 09:38 PM
Sean__Price

your a fu cking loser.. people like sean price fathered your whole style.. so fall back..

I may not know you , but what you said is very true.
Me and the people i used to roll with in the mid 90's where like the
Toronto edition of Lo Lifes , maybe not as much with the Lo gear but with
bringing Tommy , Nautica , The North Face , Patagonia , Arc'terx , Gant ,
La Coste , Seria Designs , Europe Bound , MEC , Rip n Hammer etc etc .....
To the street level. We were the dudes in TNF suits and ski goggles and the next day in Khakis , goretex timbs and Nautica jackets.............. This was day in day out. Im not talking Mississauga transit here either or Rosedale station. We were on that Jane st. Bus..... I remember when Athletes world and Sport Chek , Sports Collegiate started carrying TNF , i like to think it was cause of the influence we had and the people we took care of had.................... So yeah. I know a thing or two about Toronto Fashion and its roots.

Ace was around too , but i didnt know him at the time.
Meow

Please login first to reply.