Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 16, 2007 @ 09:30 AM
SupaFly

With a wide selection of:

CAVI
CROOKS AND CASTLES
STASH HOUSE
LEMAR & DAULEY
AND THE LIST GOES ON...
December 16, 2007 @ 10:36 AM
SupaFly

oh is it now....
December 16, 2007 @ 11:04 AM
n0cturnal

not feeling the gangster-esque brands there
put some corpus and comme des garcons and i think i'll be intersted
December 16, 2007 @ 09:33 PM
Potsnu

Your store name offends me, I do not appreciate the promotion of illegal narcotics in tandem with your selection of hoodlum gear.

Yes I am being sarcastic cool Btw a lot of your LRG gear is highly over priced. Some hoodies you have for $140 are like $80 even at Boathouse lol....
December 17, 2007 @ 10:53 AM
cmoney

I'd like to know where the store you have is located??? It's says you have had it for three years. Tried to phone but you dont have and answering service or customer service.

The other funny thing is I talked with the supplier for most of your brands and they don't even know you????? I think your just some guy who bought some gear at an outlet or sale and is trying to make a buck. Which is cool but don't lie about it.

C
December 17, 2007 @ 11:11 AM
SupaFly

I'd like to know where the store you have is located??? It's says you have had it for three years. Tried to phone but you dont have and answering service or customer service.

The other funny thing is I talked with the supplier for most of your brands and they don't even know you????? I think your just some guy who bought some gear at an outlet or sale and is trying to make a buck. Which is cool but don't lie about it.

C

Quit hating Cmoney, i see why you hating, your sig says it all, don't hate player, there is enough for everybody. And why were you calling agiain mr identity? from a unknown number at that. "I talked with supplier" lol.
December 17, 2007 @ 11:42 AM
clifford

prices are a lil high, need more selection but do your thing, having one extra canadian shop is never a bad thing.
December 17, 2007 @ 12:58 PM
SupaFly

The site can only get better as time goes by, its a new site. More selections will be added in the coming weeks. We will definitely show and prove...
December 17, 2007 @ 02:38 PM
20hundred

Thats weak.

second that...

gotta step it up
December 17, 2007 @ 02:48 PM
andysz

second that...

gotta step it up

third. just gotta make it more personal i think. seems very generic.
December 17, 2007 @ 02:49 PM
cmoney

There are reasons why every joe shmo cant carry brands. Trust me telling people you have a shop (for how long 3 years?? where is it? ) and doing business through a cell phone isn't legit.

P.S. Your Artful Dodger is from spring 07 and is half price here lol... You may need more then just XXL to do any biz. I don't know if you realize but most streetwear is smaller fit now.
December 17, 2007 @ 02:52 PM
cmoney

Dopejoint Boutique is a fine trendy urban store which provides nothing but the freshess urban gear from around the world. In todays fashion world, there is only a handful of urban retailers which provides trendy urban clothing that’s not common and is not available in department stores. Dopejoint is located in Toronto Canada, and been in business for 3 years through our affiliate store located in Downtown Toronto. With the request of a online storefront by customers who would like to sit at home and have their garments shipped, we came to the conclusion that a online storefront is an asset for both the company and the customers.

Those are your own words
December 17, 2007 @ 03:40 PM

Inactive

What is the name of this affiliate store downtown? Does your mom cook dinner there?
December 17, 2007 @ 07:56 PM
Hyper.

Cmoney you obvs got this guy beat already before he opened up shop so why not let him be? He wishes he was in your position. It's obvious his shit is wack (sorry dude really not trying to offend but its wiggerish at best) and he's not gonna be any competition for you. Dont hijack the thread boss.
December 17, 2007 @ 11:44 PM
Nonstop25

Thats weak.

4th that. If u want to succeed and get some business you need to lower the prices on the majority of your clothing, and make the site more professional looking.
December 18, 2007 @ 04:44 PM
Potsnu

Cmoney has every right to be critical, even if he's your competition. I don't believe in the whole "caveat emptor" notion and your whole setup seems shady at best right now. So he's doing nothing more than letting people here know what's up. So what if he called your store? Everything comes through the same suppliers/wholesalers eventually, so if his own suppliers don't know you, that's the same deal as talking to yours.

Get a full size run, offer more up to date selection, prices that are MRSP and you'll have more success. Apparently you never learned these things during your first 3 years of operation.

Please login first to reply.