Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
December 8, 2007 @ 03:52 AM
CaptainDick

...if so and you could help a Chicagoan out I was looking to score the Subdvn x Devilock 11th Anniversary shirt in black Medium. Any help would be appreciated.. cool
December 9, 2007 @ 02:34 AM
Numero

December 9, 2007 @ 02:34 AM
Numero

December 9, 2007 @ 03:48 AM

Inactive

...if so and you could help a Chicagoan out I was looking to score the Subdvn x Devilock 11th Anniversary shirt in black Medium. Any help would be appreciated.. cool

Anthony is a pretty dope guy, just email him asking to hold a shirt for u. As long as u pick it up within reasonable time, he'll do it for u.
December 9, 2007 @ 03:49 AM

Inactive

subdivision is weak

Ur fuckin weak. Subdivision has some pretty tight stuff. I personally like them the most.

Also cause Anthony is nice guy.
December 9, 2007 @ 04:11 AM
ThePepperSkull

`anthony is the nicest dude ever. I wanna wear him down slowly to convince him to hire me to work there razz
December 9, 2007 @ 01:05 PM
-kT

Anthony is a pretty dope guy, just email him asking to hold a shirt for u. As long as u pick it up within reasonable time, he'll do it for u.

I think he's asking one of us to pick it up for him and ship it to him..
look @ his location
December 9, 2007 @ 11:54 PM
Hyper.

I'd have to agree with Subdivision being wack....

I always want to like it but it's just too pretentious in there and it feels like you need to like death metal to even be in there. I just like that he carries Addict to be honest. Plus, I never thought I would encounter a pushy streetwear salesman. I guess it's necessary when your store is 35 square feet and you have 13 t shirts for sale. Whatever.
December 10, 2007 @ 12:44 AM
CaptainDick

I think its whack people think it's necessary to diss them in a thread like this. Feel free to start a thread about your dislikes for them. If I had made negative comments about all the whack "street wear" out there it would clog the whole board. I think they are great and make/carry some of the only product out there I care for. Sorry im not a fan of 99% of the garbage in the scene so the few shirts they put out aren't always the easiest for me to get.

Thanks for the info from the others though. Hopefully there isn't alot of Vancouver peeps with these attitudes as I had considered moving there for a bit.
December 10, 2007 @ 12:56 AM
GnihtynA

i think subdiv is alright...usually go down after i check out ls and gf if i have time...what stryker said is quite true though, they don't have much down there and salesman was quite pushy
December 10, 2007 @ 01:14 AM
Numero

poorly screen printed shit.
December 10, 2007 @ 01:24 AM
Verbal419

I always want to like it but it's just too pretentious in there and it feels like you need to like death metal to even be in there. I just like that he carries Addict to be honest. Plus, I never thought I would encounter a pushy streetwear salesman. I guess it's necessary when your store is 35 square feet and you have 13 t shirts for sale. Whatever.

i guess his store is a little different from most stores in N.A.

if you been to other places, like OriginalFake at Japan, theres less than 10 different kinds of tee's on sale, and maybe 1-2 hoodie, if i recall correct, for sale.

Point is that good stuff are always out the door quickly... maybe next time when u get there early, you will see more stuff for show ~
December 10, 2007 @ 07:40 AM
ThePepperSkull

Lol @ people saying anthony is pushy. From my experiences with him, he just likes to make conversation. I've never felt pressured to buy anything when in his store and never got a feeling of pretention there at all.

I do agree that the atmosphere is different though; except I kinda like it, even though heavy metal isn't my thing. I think because they sell a lot of stuff like Devilock that it's like that, which is I guess separate from a lot of hip hop inspired stuff other places have.

But yeah, it does look quite vacant in there but it's because the stock he carries are in the back and most stuff he has out are for display. In that respect it feels more like a kushy boutique so I guess I can see where you're coming from with your viewpoint of it feeling pretentious, Hyperstriker. That seems like an understandable assessment. I personally like it the way it is, but I can totally see where you're coming from.

(Also, It's 5:40 in the morning. I need some goddamn sleep, hahaha)
December 10, 2007 @ 11:35 PM

Inactive

Weird I never feel that Anthony is being pushy at all, but then the thing is I've been in that store many times. To tell u the truth the first time i went in i felt the same way, but once u go there often and chat with Anthony alot it's not like that. I don't ever remember him playin death metal. None of his brands are really death metal associated either. In4mation, N4E1, Clot, Devilock, Bounty x Hunter.

I think he's just tryin to make conversation. Like his tiny store with him all alone every day from like 10-7 is pretty fuckin boring if u ask me, so obviously he'll want to talk to peeps.
December 10, 2007 @ 11:51 PM
ThePepperSkull

None of his brands are really death metal associated either. In4mation, N4E1, Clot, Devilock, Bounty x Hunter.

Well, Devilock is rock inspired, as is the name devilock itself, which is a reference to the band The Misfits. So a lot of his stuff in this respect is rock inspired because The Misfits are big in the metal and the punk rock scene.
December 11, 2007 @ 03:12 AM
shyt

dudes... dont diss the shop if its not ur taste. dont go simple.
December 11, 2007 @ 01:03 PM
undorf

no complaints bout subdiv.all good.it would be nice if he had more gear.some of his gear is kind of overpriced though.
December 11, 2007 @ 09:09 PM

Inactive

ummm overpriced? naw man, they are usually retail prices, or at most only slight mark up over retail. Just that the brands he carry a lot is from japan and shit, so it seems like hes overcharging but in reality thats how much shit are worth.
December 11, 2007 @ 09:18 PM

Inactive

i also like how perfectsky diss subdivision all day long , fukin weak.
December 12, 2007 @ 12:59 AM
undorf

don't take my comment out of context.slightly marked up...i would agree.anthony is a cool dude.i got love for the store.subdiv.all day and day.
December 13, 2007 @ 12:52 PM
-kT

For the stuff that they get (ALL exclusives) it's good pricing. Try getting the same stuff online, you're gonna get raped a lot harder

unless, of course, it's fake
December 14, 2007 @ 02:48 AM
d.C

heavy metal was never played in the store.

he's always playing turntablism stuff like DJ Krush and DJ Shadow.
December 14, 2007 @ 02:58 AM
d.C

man this thread is the best.

whatever his name is is hating so hard.
December 14, 2007 @ 12:04 PM
undorf

why the animosity Perfectsky? confused
December 20, 2007 @ 01:34 AM

Inactive

ya its true that theres not much other stores around the area that carry the type of stuff that they have. to be more exact, theres none. headquarters, i guess comes close for some of the stuff, but Subdivision, got their own thing going on. so unless theres some other stores opening up to start some competition, i guess their prices are actually decently priced for what they're selling
December 24, 2007 @ 06:16 PM
JSE

anyone know if they have any Cosby stuff in stock right now?
December 28, 2007 @ 04:29 AM

Inactive

i also like how perfectsky diss subdivision all day long , fukin weak.

perfectsky is a simply a weak hater who's tired of being a shrimp.
December 28, 2007 @ 03:58 PM
-kT

anyone know if they have any Cosby stuff in stock right now?

I didnt notice any @ the boxing day sale
December 28, 2007 @ 11:43 PM
ThePepperSkull

and they took cosby off the list of stock they carry in their facebook group.

Yes, I joined the facebook group. suprised

Please login first to reply.