FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
August 10, 2010 @ 02:09 PM
HAVEN

^m17mZ : Unfortunately we did not order the Cup Sole Converse.

Moe911: Lots of Crewnecks coming in. Stay tuned and join the newsletter.
August 10, 2010 @ 10:05 PM
happyefforts

You guys starting selling neighborhood right? How much is the lvl2 and lvl4?
August 11, 2010 @ 11:35 PM
crono06

Damn, Haven is going to stock NBHD? Man, we never get any of the good shops here in TO D=
August 12, 2010 @ 10:22 AM
HAVEN

Neighborhood Technical Apparel Launch Party

We are very proud to announce the exclusive Canadian launch of Neighborhood Technical Apparel. Come join us this Friday the 13th at our Haven Select Vancouver location at 7pm. Music and beverages will be provided all night so come out and get a first hand glimpse at the latest Fall/Winter 2010 'Black Icon' collection. For our Edmonton customers, the collection will release on Saturday, August 14th at 11AM sharp. Limited quantities available.
August 12, 2010 @ 01:17 PM
Supreme_sole

Good stuff Haven

Cant wait for the price to be posted
August 12, 2010 @ 08:24 PM

dont tell me this in store only, fml
August 12, 2010 @ 09:46 PM
crono06

dont tell me this in store only, fml

Yeah, we always get shafted over here D=
August 13, 2010 @ 04:28 PM
Supreme_sole

nope

i called and they will be releasing it online between saturday and sunday but CSR did not give me an exact time
August 14, 2010 @ 06:59 PM
HAVEN

Introducing Neighborhood Technical Apparel A/W 2010 'Black Icon' Collection

We are very proud to announce the arrival of Neighborhood to our roster of brands. In 1994, Neighborhood creator Shinsuke Takizawa began what soon became known as on of the most coveted brands to have ever come out of the Japanese market. As on of the original brands to kick-start the counter culture Ura-Harajuku movement of the 90's, Neighborhood stood out as a favorite as they skillfully crafted and re-interpreted elements of various cultures from motorcycles, military, outdoors, and traditional themes. Haven is the official and exclusive Canadian retailer for Neighborhood Technical Apparel. For inquiries and ordering please call 1.780.441.9818 or email [email]info@havenshop.ca[/email]
August 16, 2010 @ 05:19 PM
Potsnu

Just ordered a few NBHD items over the phone. Great customer service as always. I'm so glad you finally picked up the NBHD account, it adds to an already great assortment of brands you carry. I wish you had more Narrow cuts on the jeans, but trying to cater to both Straight and Narrow fans would add too much to inventory so I totally understand.

Next step, open up a store in Toronto and I think you'll be set for brick and mortar stores! smile
August 17, 2010 @ 10:25 AM
HAVEN

^Thanks for your order Potsnu, your business is appreciated. Feel free to hit us up with any other requests.

We found that we had the most requests for the mid cut as most fans of nbhd like to wear the denim a little more relaxed. But please be on the lookout as we will be receiving more denim including a couple narrow cuts in a later delivery. We will also be receiving Savage level 2 denim in a 'Deep Mid' cut which is a great fit that has the same upper as the mid but tapers towards the leg opening a little more. Stay tuned as we will be having nbhd release every month.

*Heads up New Arrivals from NexusVII, PAM, Supply are now in store in both Edmonton and Vancouver and will be online shortly. Come through.

WWW.HAVENSHOP.CA
August 17, 2010 @ 08:55 PM
CrimsonGuard

Hi, will you guys be getting the Undefeated x Vans Henan Era LX on the webstore? thanks
August 18, 2010 @ 03:08 AM
zyezye

you just made my trip back to Edmonton more enjoyable, I was tempted to shop at the Van location (dope job on the layout), but the taxes weren't worth it. Mos def the first shop I'll hit up when I land.

curious will both locations carry NBHD or only the Vancouver location?
August 18, 2010 @ 07:23 AM
Lew

i bought a pair of brand new size 34 never worn wings + horns black raw denim from haven online if anyone wants to buy

175 shipped brand new never worn pm me for pics.
August 18, 2010 @ 10:45 AM
HAVEN

CrimsonGuard: No, unfortunately we will not be getting these

ZyeZye: Glad you like our Vancouver location! And welcome back home to Edmonton. NBHD is carried at both locations. If you have the option, avoiding the HST would be the way to go.
August 20, 2010 @ 10:54 PM
HAVEN

New Arrivals: Supply and Converse 1st String

Sydney-based Supply is back this season with a new collection of tees. One of the leading retailers of hard to find goods in the world, Supply's own house has become as respected as the labels it sits beside. The tees are classic Supply, combining the skate and punk imagery which they have become known for. Available now in limited quantities. In-store and ONLINE.

Converse has really been putting out amazing product lately. For their latest entry in the (Product) Red campaign, they have teamed up with popular Dutch artist/illustrator Parra. The Chuck Taylors come in a sesame suede upper embroidered with Parra's iconic cherry character. Available now in limited quantities.

As part of Converse top tier '1st string' program, Converse teams up with Russian-born, Brookyln-based artist SSUR on a pair of Pro Leather 1976. A black/gold color scheme is implemented with premium suede uppers, cracked leather eyelet paneling, and gold shark teeth lace locks.
The '1st string' Converse program is extremely limited to only a handful of retailers worldwide, each shoe is producted in limited quantities so act fast. Now available in the ONLINESHOP.

WWW.HAVENSHOP.CA
August 21, 2010 @ 01:12 AM
Pankeo

anyone know how long it take them to ship to toronto. thx
August 21, 2010 @ 02:17 AM
Jokez

anyone know how long it take them to ship to toronto. thx

It took 6 days for my order last time, but there was a bit of a delay with Canada Post. They ship with Canada Post Expedited.

Nice job on the recent Converse coming in HAVEN. cool

ever done a transaction with me? leave some feedback! http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/feedback-jokez

August 21, 2010 @ 08:09 PM
HAVEN

New Arrivals: NexusVII 'MadMaxx is Back' collection exclusively at Haven

We are pleased to welcome NexusVII to our brandlist this season. Owner and creative director Tomohiro Konno has been producing apparel and accessories bordering between contemporary casual and streetwear under his label NexusVII since 2001. With it's emphasize on technical and high quality craftsmanship NexusVII is among the elite labels to emerge from the Japanese street fashion scene. Tomohiro Konno's designs may seem familiar as he also heads the design team for the OriginalFake range as well as lending his hand in designing products for Stussy Japan. Our first delivery features a variety of tshirts in classic NexusVII styling as well as a couple highly detailed Gingham shirts perfect for the fall season ahead. Stay tuned for more from NexusVII. Now available exclusively in both Edmonton and Vancouver locations and ONLINE.

WWW.HAVENSHOP.CA
August 25, 2010 @ 09:58 PM
Deccck

Moving to Grant Macewan residence, If memory serves me correctly I'm right across the street from you guys. Looking forward to it, dope shop.
August 25, 2010 @ 11:23 PM
zyezye

yeah they are literally behind the campus of grant mac
August 26, 2010 @ 11:28 PM

kids from the campus must dress well then
August 26, 2010 @ 11:55 PM
foldingsocks

picked up. Haven always showin love. thanks!
August 27, 2010 @ 12:01 AM
zyezye

kids from the campus must dress well then

nope. not from what I've seen. on the real, you would never know that a shop like that would even be there. its literally a shop thats hiding in plain sight. Only clues you get that its close are the sticker bombs. I guess Its proper for the shop to be called haven. I even had a hard time finding the Van shop.
August 27, 2010 @ 12:03 AM
filth

Yea, when i first visited the Vancouver location, i had to ask the guys at roden gray for the exact directions ahaha
August 28, 2010 @ 08:23 PM
HAVEN

New Arrivals: PAM, Shadow Project, Adidas Oby O KZK Nbhd Luker

Australian label P.A.M. delivers their first drop of their Fall 2010 range. The collection, titled "Good/Bad" is inspired by the opposites that exist in the world. Misha (1/2 of P.A.M.) says "The whole world's made up of opposites and similarities: ups/down, in/outs, good/bad. You need that balance. Without Ying there aint no Yang..." With that the collection focuses on strong graphics paired down with Japanese fabrics, shirtings and accessories. Available now in-store and online.

The hallmark of the SI Shadow Project collection is without a doubt their amazing jackets. Functional, yet stylish, the jackets are designed to bridge the distance between elegance and performance. Made with the best weatherproof materials on the market, they will keep you warm and dry even the most extreme conditions. Available now at both HAVEN locations and ONLINE.

The Adidas ObyO line by designer Kazuki Kuraishi is now on its fourth season and has proven itself to be a mainstay in the street fashion world. Kazuki continues to push the boundaries of the footwear game by combining new and old elements. His attention to detail combined with the use of technical processes and materials. This season, long time friends and collaborators LUKER by Neighborhood and DJ Mintos return for a few pieces. Available now in limited quantities in-store and ONLINE.

WWW.HAVENSHOP.CA
August 30, 2010 @ 04:46 PM
Pankeo

Anyone know if purchases come with a tracking number?
August 30, 2010 @ 08:42 PM
HAVEN

All Canadian orders are shipped with a tracking # thanks.
September 7, 2010 @ 12:44 AM
HAVEN

The Stussy Deluxe line by Stussy continues to grow and evolve season after season. This premium collection is for the mature customer that can appreciate the detailing and cuts offered in these garments. Produced entirely in Japan with the best materials and production. Available now in-store and mail order. For mail order please email [email]info@havenshop.ca[/email] or call 1.780.441.9818

Partnering up with UK musical outfit, UNKLE, Medicom Toy releases this stunning clear 400% Be@rbrick. Comprised of James Lavelle and Tim Goldsworthy, the release comes just in time for UNKLE's new album "Where Did The Night Fall" debut. Available now in-store and ONLINE.

Continuing their 30th anniversary collaborations, Stussy teams up with Timberland on this classic American workboot. The 4-Eye chukka boot comes in two colorways; black or natural. Featuring a brushed suede upper with contrasting laces. Minimal Stussy XXX Anniversary branding on the tongue finishes off the design. Available now in limited quantities.

For Fall 2010, Stussy enlists the help of NYC based artist Kostas Seremetis for a small capsule collection. The standout piece for the season is without a doubt the Stussy x Kostas Varsity Jacket pictured above. Various patches and embroideries are found throughout the jacket all employing Kostas's signature style with a stussy twist. The jacket itself is a heavy piece with a quilted lining which should keep you warm throughout the winter. Available now in-store or via phone or email (info@havenshop.ca) order.

WWW.HAVENSHOP.CA
September 8, 2010 @ 11:43 PM
richboy!

Any news on when you guys will be restocking Play items?

Please login first to reply.