Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 8, 2010 @ 06:57 PM
234ever

It's not Haven's fault that Canadapost didn't deliver your package on the expected delivery date.

Right, it's nobody's fault, but the problem is that why sometimes Xpressposts and sometimes Expedited Parcels and we do not have the option to decide which one to use.
July 9, 2010 @ 09:45 AM
ben_liu

sites down again T_T
July 9, 2010 @ 05:06 PM
malaujai

Right, it's nobody's fault, but the problem is that why sometimes Xpressposts and sometimes Expedited Parcels and we do not have the option to decide which one to use.

Kinda agree here. I guess I'm just a bit agitated that I haven't gotten my shipment yet! haha razz
July 11, 2010 @ 11:43 PM
thescott

It's not Haven's fault that Canadapost didn't deliver your package on the expected delivery date.

Pretty much
July 12, 2010 @ 08:38 PM
malaujai

=\

ordered 2 of the RC tanks and only received 1 in the mail when we were charged for 2, then you're sold out. gfg
July 12, 2010 @ 10:46 PM
HAVEN

^Malaujai,

Apologies for the problem regarding your order. Please email the store at [email]info@havenshop.ca[/email] with your order information and we will immediately refund the mistake. Thanks
July 13, 2010 @ 12:46 AM
malaujai

^ i'll take it off the forum
July 13, 2010 @ 09:16 PM
etpourtous

lol, "we" but yeah its true what with the missing goods and delayed processing and shipping. However, I called and dealt with their sales associate and have continued to show great customer service and understanding.

I was wondering would you be getting the Vans Vault like with Brooks, Filson, and Taka Hayashi. Would like to confirm b/c you have some of the previous season's taka hayashi on your onlineshop + you carry Vans Vault.

Thanks in advance.
July 13, 2010 @ 11:51 PM
HAVEN

Glad we were able to resolve your issues.

We will only be receiving the Taka Hayashi pack out of the 3. If you haven't yet, please sign up to the email list on the homepage for latest release info. thanks
July 15, 2010 @ 11:42 PM
HAVEN

New Arrivals: Stone Island Shadow Project Fall 10 Del 1

Now in it's fifth capsule season, the Stone Island Shadow Project is back for the 2010 Fall/Winter season with probably its deepest and most comprehensive collection yet. Using the latest in garment technologies, designer Errolson Hugh of Acronym creates some of the most advanced and functional pieces we've ever seen. Most garments are weatherproof/resistant with multiple hidden compartments and features for you to discover. For those who truly want the next generation in functional clothing, SI Shadow is for you. Available now at all HAVEN locations and via our ONLINESHOP.

WWW.HAVENSHOP.CA
July 17, 2010 @ 05:56 AM
Dopeski

Any ETA on when you guys are gunna get the original fake winter collection? If i am interested in a particular item could i request it?
July 17, 2010 @ 02:03 PM
HAVEN

^Please email the shop at [email]info@havenshop.ca[/email] with your request and we can check to see if we are getting it. Let us know and we can email you as soon as it gets in. thanks
July 19, 2010 @ 06:06 AM
Dopeski

Done.
July 19, 2010 @ 07:14 PM
HAVEN

Still have a few more of these left. Hit up the ONLINESHOP to purchase.
July 20, 2010 @ 07:12 PM

Inactive

^ how many do you have left? thanks
July 22, 2010 @ 08:17 PM
HAVEN

New Arrivals: NSW Pinnacle, Converse 1st String x SSUR, Nike AirMax 90 Infrared

The Nike NSW Pinnacle collection represents the best of what Nike has to offer. Cutting edge Nike technology and innovation married with fashion forward design practice. This season's collection is one of their strongest yet and the first drop is now available at HAVEN. For more information please visit our ONLINESHOP or email [email]info@havenshop.ca[/email] for inquiries.

Releasing tomorrow Friday July 23, 2010 is one of the most iconic and perhaps most anticipated Air Max releases of this year. Now in it's 20th anniversary and still as celebrated as when it first released, the Air Max 90 Infrared is a must-have in any sneaker enthusiast's closet. If you missed the 2008 retro release, then jump on this because it will not last long. Available now at our Edmonton location or via email (info@havenshop.ca) or phone order. Limited quantities. First come, first served.

**Please note that the 3 releases shown above are for the EDMONTON store only. Feel free to email the store [email]info@havenshop.ca[/email] or call 780.441.9818 to place an order however.

WWW.HAVENSHOP.CA
July 23, 2010 @ 01:55 AM
zyezye

YOU GUYS ARE GETTING NEXUS 7, NEIGHBORHOOD, AND WHITE MOUNTAINEERING!?!!?!?!? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
that is FUCKING AWESOME!!!! cool
July 23, 2010 @ 10:55 AM

they hinted nhbd and wht Mntng for a while. big ups for keeping it tru. im saving up for the f/w outwear from wht mntng already, i kno its gonna cost an arm and a leg
July 24, 2010 @ 06:07 PM
HAVEN

KAWS 200% Chogokin Metal Dissected Be@rbrick
^Glad you guys are as stoked as us. Make sure to join the mailing list for info on all latest arrivals that will be arriving soon.

Available now is KAWS' newest addition to his line of Dissected Companion Be@rbricks. Coming in a 200% die-cast metal "chogokin" version, this collectible makes a unique addition to any KAWS collection. Available now in-store and via email (info@havenshop.ca) or phone (1.780.441.981cool order. Quantities are very limited.
July 24, 2010 @ 08:35 PM
Real_City_Jon

YOOO when's the converse ndg's dropping? And whats the expected retail on them joints? glooks
July 25, 2010 @ 06:00 PM
HAVEN

^Nom De Guerre x Converse shoes got pushed back to July 31st release date. Price is $100 CAD. thanks
July 26, 2010 @ 12:24 AM
Real_City_Jon

^Nom De Guerre x Converse shoes got pushed back to July 31st release date. Price is $100 CAD. thanks

thanks yo, and also, how's the sizing on them? same as chucks?
July 28, 2010 @ 05:47 PM
HAVEN

^We found these fit fairly true to size, so ie: if you are true size 10 order size 10.

They will be releasing this Saturday, stay tuned.

Check out the recent video they did for the shoe on our blog:

http://www.havenshop.ca/blog/?p=1262
August 1, 2010 @ 04:54 PM
HAVEN

New Arrivals from Shadow Project and Final Summer Markdowns in full effect!!

The second delivery of this season's Stone Island Shadow Project drops today with some key pieces from their collection. Most notably, the Panel Zip Bomber Jacket pictured above. Featuring 2.5 layer construction with Wind-Tex
August 3, 2010 @ 05:15 PM
Dopeski

I know I emailed but is there any date you can give us on the Original Fake delivery? I am checking my email and your site everyday like a madman.
August 4, 2010 @ 12:27 AM
Moe911

Will you guys restock any of the undefeated Basic Strike Crew? Just missed out on the medium sad
August 4, 2010 @ 01:26 PM
HAVEN

OriginalFake Delivery 1

The highly anticipated 2010 Autumn & Winter collection from OriginalFake has started to release at select retailers around the globe. Here at the shop, we received the first delivery containing an assortment of items sure to please any KAWS fan. Check out the full delivery over at the OriginalFake brand page. For order and inquiries please email [email]info@havenshop.ca[/email]

^Moe911, no restock on the Undefeated Crewneck, but new Fall version should be hitting the shop soon. Please sign up for the newsletter and continue to check back. thx

WWW.HAVENSHOP.CA
August 8, 2010 @ 06:32 PM
HAVEN

New Arrivals: Converse and LVC

We have recently received three new styles of Converse footwear in a variety of new colors. The Converse CT Spec Hi's take inspiration from the military style MA-1 flight jackets, while the CT Lo's are made of a buttery soft full suede upper with a tonal toe cap in a vibrant red, black and charcoal. For those looking for a easy to wear pair of Chuck Taylor's that you can beat up over time, you definitely can't go wrong with the all black leather with Black Tonal toe caps models.

The Levi's Vintage Collection, or LVC for short, has been faithfully reproducing vintage Levi's jeans for some time. Some of the most beloved models from the Levi's archives are reproduced with painstaking detail. LVC speaks to the true denim enthusiast that can appreciate the heritage behind this American brand. In this latest delivery we received a variety of styles and washes from 1944, 1947, and 1955. All important years in Levi's history. We also received a couple of reproduction Levi's western wear shirts. For the full delivery check out the LVC brand page and head over to our BLOG for a more detailed history of each model.

WWW.HAVENSHOP.CA
August 9, 2010 @ 09:15 PM
m17mZ

Haven,

Just wondering if you guys would be receiving the Converse 2010 Chuck Taylor All Star Cup Sole hypebeast.com/2010/08/converse-2010-fall-chuck-taylor-star-cup-sole/

Thanks.
August 10, 2010 @ 01:58 PM
Moe911

Are you guys getting any new crewnecks for any brand?

Please login first to reply.