Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
April 27, 2010 @ 05:22 AM
imolared

when is the next clearance?
May 7, 2010 @ 08:06 PM
HAVEN

New Arrivals: Acronym, Nike Quickstrikes, Maiden Noir, Fragment x Kangol
Lots of new arrivals. Check it:

This seasons highly anticipated delivery from Acronym has finally arrived. New this season is the introduction of the S-J14 Suspensor Jacket. Modeled after their popular J14, this version introduces a new twist with the addition of the magnetic internal load bearing suspensor harness to carry and hide everything from your phone, wallet to personal laptop. Also introduced this season is the S-J7 Stotz Vehicular Jacket that features an ergonomic design with rear speed Escapezip that allows the user to remove the jacket without taking off their seatbelt while driving. Their ever popular 3rd Arm Luggage is again available in a multitude of styles and sizes with a variety of accompanying accessories.

Nike releases a few pairs of quickstrikes this Spring in the form of the All Court Leather Low. The Dark Sage (olive) and Golden Harvest (mustard) colorways are perfect for the season. Featuring clean suede leather uppers, tonal swoosh and laces and white midsoles. Also releasing is a premium version of the classic Nike basketball shoe, the Blazer Mid Belt. Get them now in store or via phone (1.780.441.981cool or email (info@havenshop.ca) order.

The second delivery of this season's Maiden Noir collection is now available. The drop consists of clothing suitable for warm weather wear including shorts, button ups, and tees. For those not in Edmonton or Vancouver, feel free to browse and purchase through our webshop.

Kangol is back this Spring with another round of collaborative headwear. This time teaming up with Fragment Design of Hiroshi Fujiwara fame and creating the Mau Cap. Available in three colors and in tonal or contrasting varieties. Available now in limited quantities in both stores or via our onlineshop.

Check the ONLINESHOP for more details and feel free to call 780.441.9818 or email [email]info@havenshop.ca[/email] for inquiries and purchasing.
May 10, 2010 @ 04:16 PM
HAVEN

Nike Sportswear True Colors World Cup

In celebration of the 2010 World Cup, Nike Sportswear has collaborated with a variety of artists around the globe and created the 'True Colors' series of footwear and apparel. With a collection of artists from England, France, Brazil, South Africa, USA, and Netherlands, there is something for everyone. The 'True Colors' world cup pack is available at our Edmonton location or via phone (1.780.441.981cool or email (info@havenshop.ca) order.

WWW.HAVENSHOP.CA
May 10, 2010 @ 08:53 PM
HAVEN

OF May Delivery

The final delivery for OriginalFake's Spring/Summer 2010 season has arrived. It rounds out the season with a nice variety of tees, polos, and 3/4 length pants as well as some home accessories in collaboration with Gallery1950. For more photos and descriptions please visit our ONLINESHOP and call 780.441.9818 or email: [email]info@havenshop.ca[/email] to order.
May 11, 2010 @ 07:46 PM
HAVEN

:::free shipping:::

**Limited Time Offer**
From now until the end of May we are offering FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE on all orders over $100. No promo code needed. Just check out as normal and if your order fulfills the required amount our system will automatically deduct the shipping charge. Happy shopping!

WWW.HAVENSHOP.CA
May 16, 2010 @ 12:19 AM
HAVEN

Vans has just dropped off some new releases from this season's Vault collection. We've received a few styles including the Native American binding, the Half Cab LX, and the Home School as well as another colorway of the Taka Hayashi collaboration. Premium materials and construction used throughout. Head over to the ONLINESHOP to view more photos and descriptions.
May 16, 2010 @ 12:47 AM
sh3liqu3

In celebration of the 2010 World Cup, Nike Sportswear has collaborated with a variety of artists around the globe and created the 'True Colors' series of footwear and apparel. With a collection of artists from England, France, Brazil, South Africa, USA, and Netherlands, there is something for everyone. The 'True Colors' world cup pack is available at our Edmonton location or via phone (1.780.441.981cool or email (info@havenshop.ca) order.

WWW.HAVENSHOP.CA

Getting the England Kit anytime soon?
May 17, 2010 @ 11:53 PM
HAVEN

New Arrivals May: HeadPorter and HeadPorter Plus
^What England stuff were you interested in? Apparel? Footwear? I believe there may be a few more pieces arriving.

Headporter has just dropped off some new releases. Included are some items from the 'Croco' series in updated colors. We've also received the 'Peak' and 'Trinity' collections. Available now at HAVEN Flagship in Edmonton, HAVEN Select in Vancouver, and via our ONLINESHOP.

Coinciding with our release of the Headporter luggage come Headporter Plus' summer releases. Included in the drop are some key pieces from this season's collection. The reversible shorts come in basic beige or black tones but are also reversible to a plaid finish. There is also an updated version of their raw selvedge denim. To complement the bottoms are an assortment of short sleeve button down shirts. Every piece is produced in Japan to ensure the highest quality. Available now at our brick and mortar locations or through our ONLINESHOP.

WWW.HAVENSHOP.CA
May 24, 2010 @ 11:46 PM
HAVEN

New Arrivals May: Bedwin & The Heartbreakers

Delivered all the way from Tokyo, Japan is Bedwin's recent releases from their 'Rusholme Ruffians' collection. Shown above are the 'Johnny' Cotton Jacket and the 'Timmins' Cardigan. The craftsmanship on these pieces becomes clearly evident upon closer inspection as the attention to the smallest details are all there. Another highlight of the delivery is the re-worked 'Brian' oxford shirts for this season which are available in refreshing Red and Lavender colours. Finally there are 2 different models (Julien and Tripster) of pants done in collaboration with Dickies Japan. Please see our ONLINESHOP for more photos, descriptions and to order.

WWW.HAVENSHOP.CA
May 29, 2010 @ 04:47 PM
ndls

haven, when will we be seeing white mountaineering? and, your video's tight...
May 30, 2010 @ 02:21 PM
HAVEN

^We will begin carrying White Mountaineering and BLK by WM for the upcoming fall season. We expect first drop to be sometime in August. The collection looks amazing. Thx.
June 2, 2010 @ 12:25 PM
filth

have you guys ever thought about carrying Undercover for the vancouver location?
June 3, 2010 @ 12:00 PM
Potsnu

I think you should consider doing free shipping in Canada for orders over $200smile

I personally wait out for certain promotions to buy certain items, not because I can't pay for the shipping but it's hard to justify for high ticket items. Recently purchased a CDG Cardigan, but you get charged the highest shipping rate even though it cost relatively the same as a $40 T-Shirt to ship.

I understand most stores that go online tend to scale their shipping rates based on the price of the item rather than the weight. But for customers who tend to buy light weight high priced items, it adds a lot more destination cost for the item.

Just my 2 cents, but I will still continue buying from you. Too bad the shipping promotion expired a few days ago, was going to make another purchase.
June 11, 2010 @ 10:57 AM
Dopeski

How come the website is down?
June 11, 2010 @ 11:32 AM
HAVEN

Apologies. We are having major unforseen server issues at the moment. We are diligently working on getting the issues resolved and having website up and running asap. Thanks
June 12, 2010 @ 10:21 PM
HAVEN

Technical Issues Resolved and 20% OFF Promo Code: WEREBACK
As you may have noticed the website has had some technical issues this past week. We have diligently worked on getting the site back up and running. We apologize for the inconvenience and as a token of gratitude we are now offering a 20% OFF Promotional Code for the entire week on ALL PRODUCTS. During checkout please use Promo Code: WEREBACK and the system will automatically deduct 20% Off all purchases. Feel free to email the store at [email]info@havenshop.ca[/email] with any requests or questions. This offer is valid until June 21,2010. Thanks for your continued support.
June 12, 2010 @ 10:23 PM
HAVEN

Technical Issues Resolved and 20% OFF Promo Code: WEREBACK
As you may have noticed the website has had some technical issues this past week. We have diligently worked on getting the site back up and running. We apologize for the inconvenience and as a token of gratitude we are now offering a 20% OFF Promotional Code for the entire week on ALL PRODUCTS. During checkout please use Promo Code: WEREBACK and the system will automatically deduct 20% Off all purchases. Feel free to email the store at [email]info@havenshop.ca[/email] with any requests or questions. This offer is valid until June 21,2010. Thanks for your continued support.

WWW.HAVENSHOP.CA
June 22, 2010 @ 08:21 PM
HAVEN

New Arrivals: Comme des Garcons Wallets, Deluxe Summer Delivery

In addition to the PLAY line, we are now introducing Comme des Garcons WALLET to our brand roster. The wallets come in a number of styles and colors including Reptile, Embossed, and Plain varieties. All wallets are made of 100% genuine leather and produced in Spain. Available now via our ONLINESHOP.

Some new summer releases from Tokyo-based Deluxe has landed at our shops. A variety of styles to choose from including polos, chinos, denim, and caps. Some of the highlights include the 'Swinger' Cardigan Jacket and the 'Bower' Shawl Collar Cardigan which may be worn as a light summer jacket. As always with Deluxe, the attention to detail is simply amazing on all pieces. The quality and construction will be remembered long after the price is forgotten.

Another item that must be noted are this season's Deluxe x Vans collaboration. Coming in a low-cut Authentic model with two tone suede upper make this a perfect summer shoe. Blue accents can be found on the inner, piping, and heel tape. For more photos and description please visit the Deluxe brand page via our ONLINESHOP.
June 30, 2010 @ 03:07 PM
HAVEN

New Arrivals: Nike ACG Air Moc Quickstrike

Originally released in the early 90s, the Nike Air Moc returns in retro form in its original colorways. This extremely comfortable shoe employs the use of Nike's eco-friendly Re-grind technology for it's treaded outsoles. Suede uppers and fork-hole side vents finish off the shoe. Branding is kept to a minimum throughout. Now available as a Nike quickstrike in limited quantities at our Edmonton location. Feel free to call 780.441.9818 or email [email]info@havenshop.ca[/email] to place a phone or email order.

Thanks
WWW.HAVENSHOP.CA
July 1, 2010 @ 11:11 AM
HAVEN

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc313/havenshop/SummerSale2010news.jpg

This Friday, July 2nd, marks the start of our annual summer sale. With only 2 sales a year, this is the one you've been waiting all season for. You don't want to miss this one. Online and in-store. Up to 70% off (some restrictions apply). Jeans, Tees, Sweatshirts, Jackets, Accessories. There will be something for everyone. Starts this Friday, July 2nd at 11AM sharp.
July 1, 2010 @ 04:26 PM
malaujai

niceeeeeeeeeeeeee

btw guys, how do the reigning champ tanks fit?
havenshop.ca/Store/ShowProductDetails.aspx?PK_ID=3412

how do you do the chest measurements on the chest for a tank?
July 2, 2010 @ 10:54 PM
thescott

/\ really????
July 4, 2010 @ 02:55 AM
HAVEN

^Size up for a more relaxed fit. Measurements are taken from pit to pit for chest. thanks
July 7, 2010 @ 02:09 PM
HAVEN

New Arrivals: Medicom and Stussy Gshock

Continuing their 30th anniversary collaborations, Stussy has teamed up with Casio G-Shock. Stussy was the first ever brand to collaborate with G-Shock back in 1998. Revisiting their past, Stussy gives it an update with Gloss black finish and metallic blue highlights representing their 30th anniversary color.The buckle, buttons, back cover, and metal elements are plated in the blue ion finish.

Now available is the Medicom "Chess" Be@rbrick. Produced in collaboration with Karimoku Wood of Japan, this "chess" be@brick (also known as the "checkerboard") be@rbrick takes its design inspiration from the classical game of the same name. An exquisite design and not to be missed if you are a collector of wooden be@rbricks. More photos via our ONLINESHOP.

WWW.HAVENSHOP.CA
July 7, 2010 @ 05:23 PM
HAVEN

New Arrivals: Maiden Noir Summer Delivery

Summer months are usually a bit slower for new arrivals, but today Maiden Noir drops their Summer 2010 collection at our doorstep. Inspired by the San Juan Islands in the upper northwest corner of the United States, the small capsule collection focuses on the refined basics in canvas cotton materials. Both the Deck Hand Hooded Jacket and the Scout 5-Panel come in a duck canvas cotton. Also arriving is a grey version of their popular Slim Work Chino. Click over to their page on our ONLINESHOP for more details.

WWW.HAVENSHOP.CA
July 7, 2010 @ 11:39 PM
Rea-Rea

That's a suprise! I really didn't expect Haven to get the 30th Anniversary watches after what I was told. I e-mailed you guys back in May and one of your staff assocates informed me that Haven would not be carrying that product.m
July 8, 2010 @ 12:06 PM
234ever

Hey, I bought some stuff from you last Friday. Last time I bought from you, you sent an Xpress, but this time you sent an Expedited Parcels. The amount I bought this time is even larger than last. So what happened? Unreasonable!!!!! BTW, I have not received yet, and the expected delivery date is today!

Are you guys really sent an Expedited Parcels instead of an Xpress in order to save just few bucks? And do this to your loyal customers?(I bought 4 times from you in last three months, two times are Xpress, the other two are expedited.)

I sent you an email, and you do not even reply......
July 8, 2010 @ 03:51 PM
HAVEN

234ever,

Apologies for the inconvenience you are having. If you sent us an email, then rest-assured one of our staff will be answering you and will address your concerns.

thank you
July 8, 2010 @ 06:08 PM
tapemanpl

Hey, I bought some stuff from you last Friday. Last time I bought from you, you sent an Xpress, but this time you sent an Expedited Parcels. The amount I bought this time is even larger than last. So what happened? Unreasonable!!!!! BTW, I have not received yet, and the expected delivery date is today!

Are you guys really sent an Expedited Parcels instead of an Xpress in order to save just few bucks? And do this to your loyal customers?(I bought 4 times from you in last three months, two times are Xpress, the other two are expedited.)

I sent you an email, and you do not even reply......

It's not Haven's fault that Canadapost didn't deliver your package on the expected delivery date.
July 8, 2010 @ 06:54 PM
234ever

234ever,

Apologies for the inconvenience you are having. If you sent us an email, then rest-assured one of our staff will be answering you and will address your concerns.

thank you

OK,but the thing I want to say is that if sometimes you send Xpressposts and sometimes Expedited Parcels, I would not think the customer has to pay the same for both and Xpressposts would better be the only option.
Thanks.

Please login first to reply.