January 21, 2010 @ 11:46 PM
TonyBG

^really nice stuff but maiden noir has ridiculous prices.
January 21, 2010 @ 11:53 PM
zyezye

I want/need/buying that beanie.
January 22, 2010 @ 12:17 AM
Cboom

^really nice stuff but maiden noir has ridiculous prices.

Compared to what? Old Navy? H&M? Of course. Maiden Noir is amazing. Cut and quality is unsurpassed. Probably my favourite label right now. I suppose what is pricey and what isn't is relative though.
January 22, 2010 @ 12:37 AM
TonyBG

lol so youre saying that 250 for a flannel is not expensive?
January 22, 2010 @ 08:30 PM
Cboom

Sure it's expensive, can't argue that. $250 for a pair sunglasses, tacky sneakers or a pair of denim is common. I'm an adult with a career so $250 for a flannel is not a stretch, especially since I'm interested in fashion. If I was a student working at Tim Horton's then it would be a different story. Some people such as myself appreciate quality material and construction in our garments.

Maiden Noir is luxury brand, not unlike BMW, Breitling, Ritz etc. in that you pay a premium for their attention to detail and quality. Like I said, cost is relative. I have a friend that spends thousands on vinyl, another on his ugly car. Mine on nice clothes(among other things). Whatever your thing is.

PS-You're on Hypebeast.com
January 22, 2010 @ 09:46 PM
frrresh

Just scoped the lookbook for all the pieces and they all look amazing...might just have to get that flannel...good job Haven.

cheers
January 23, 2010 @ 06:32 PM
Potsnu

Sure it's expensive, can't argue that. $250 for a pair sunglasses, tacky sneakers or a pair of denim is common. I'm an adult with a career so $250 for a flannel is not a stretch, especially since I'm interested in fashion. If I was a student working at Tim Horton's then it would be a different story. Some people such as myself appreciate quality material and construction in our garments.

Maiden Noir is luxury brand, not unlike BMW, Breitling, Ritz etc. in that you pay a premium for their attention to detail and quality. Like I said, cost is relative. I have a friend that spends thousands on vinyl, another on his ugly car. Mine on nice clothes(among other things). Whatever your thing is.

PS-You're on Hypebeast.com

All entirely valid points.
January 24, 2010 @ 01:06 PM
yesyesyalll

the incorporation of the olympic rings is a deterrent for me.

so is that styling.

but the pieces are nice
January 24, 2010 @ 05:47 PM
stoozi

Last time i went into the store the guy told me i could order from your online shop and get free shipping so how does that work?
January 24, 2010 @ 06:22 PM
HAVEN

Last time i went into the store the guy told me i could order from your online shop and get free shipping so how does that work?

^Please email [email]info@havenshop.ca[/email] for all inquiries and mail ordering. They will be able to help you out. Thx
January 24, 2010 @ 10:37 PM
enterthewu

nice collabo. i'll be picking up the beanie and black shirt.
January 26, 2010 @ 10:24 AM
richboy!

any promo codes ?
January 26, 2010 @ 06:50 PM
HAVEN

Unfortunately we have no promo codes at this time. But please check the Sale Section as there are still lots of great deals. Thanks
January 29, 2010 @ 02:26 AM
Wurldwide

hey guys, was wondering if you guys carried these at your vancouver locations for the same prices?

www.havenshop.ca/ShowProductDetails.aspx?PK_ID=2520
and
www.havenshop.ca/ShowProductDetails.aspx?PK_ID=2525
January 29, 2010 @ 06:39 AM
richboy!

Unfortunately we have no promo codes at this time. But please check the Sale Section as there are still lots of great deals. Thanks

boo, was looking to grab the maiden noir x haven toque.
but $52.50 is a bit steep for me, was hoping for free shipping.
January 30, 2010 @ 07:10 PM
HAVEN

New Arrivals: OF January spring Delivery

The first delivery of OriginalFake's Spring & Summer 2010 Collection has showed up and it does not disappoint. Several new Kaws designs show up on a variety of tees and heavy canvas tote bags. A shop favorite here are the new Chinos which come in three different colors: Black, Beige, and Charcoal. There are also a few accessories including Teeth Hats and Leather Belts. Available now at our Edmonton location and through phone 1.780.441.9818 or email order (info@havenshop.ca)
February 4, 2010 @ 08:33 PM
HAVEN

New Arrivals: Stone Island Shadow Project and Adidas O by O

We are excited to introduce our first delivery of Stone Island Shadow products. The joint venture between Sportswear Co. creative director Carlo Rivetti and the ACRONYM
February 6, 2010 @ 02:24 PM
Potsnu

Will you be getting the OF x Wonderwall apparel?
February 7, 2010 @ 06:55 PM
HAVEN

^Yes we will be getting the WonderWall Collaboration Toys and Apparel. Please continue to check back. thx
February 13, 2010 @ 12:25 PM
roadteez

the prices here are mad high
February 20, 2010 @ 11:19 AM
Onassis

Any idea when the S/S10 Acronym collections drop ? Will they be available at your 780 or 604 location ?
February 20, 2010 @ 04:01 PM
HAVEN

Acronym will be available in both locations. Thanks
February 23, 2010 @ 01:59 AM
filth

does the vancouver location carry headporter plus?
February 23, 2010 @ 02:43 AM
frrresh

does the van loc. have the new w+h slim twill pants?? Hows the fit on them...they look a big baggy in the pics??

cheers
February 23, 2010 @ 07:42 AM
richboy!

Thanks HAVEN!
Love the Fred Perry x Stussy T-Shirt.
Amazing.
February 23, 2010 @ 11:27 AM
HAVEN

Distilled: Both Locations carry HeadPorter Plus. New season should be arriving soon. Keep checking back.

Frrresh: Wings & Horns is only available in our Edmonton store or Online. Feel free to email [email]info@havenshop.ca[/email] and we can have them shipped in for free pickup. They have a pretty slim fit. Sizes are moving fast so be quick.

richboy!: Glad the Fred Perry shirt worked out great. Hit us up if you need anything else. Thanks
February 23, 2010 @ 06:26 PM
filth

does the van loc. have the new w+h slim twill pants?? Hows the fit on them...they look a big baggy in the pics??

cheers

i have the twill pants, they fit great, not baggy, but not skinny either. I went true to size, you can size down 1 as well.

Thanks Haven, im look forward to the new S/S from headporter plus.
February 23, 2010 @ 07:42 PM
zyezye

whens the next batch of RC comin in?

i need some sweatpants and hoodies
February 23, 2010 @ 11:43 PM
HAVEN

New Arrivals: Spring Stussy Deluxe x Fred Perry, Wings & Horns and Maiden Noir
^ZYEZYE I don't believe there is going to be any sweat pants in the new RC. But the new collection should be arriving soon. They switched it up a bit too so their will be some new refreshing looks.

New Arrivals:

For their 10th anniversary, famed Japanese architectural firm Wonderwall has teamed up with KAWS to create this special vinyl figure. Wonderwall is responsible for the design of the OriginalFake store in Aoyoma, Tokyo as well as many other shops including Bape Busy Workshops and Collette. This figure comes in a red brick version as well as a more exclusive black version. Available now at our Edmonton location and via phone (1.780.441.981cool and email order (info@havenshop.ca)

This Spring heritage tennis label Fred Perry has teamed up with streetwear forerunners Stussy Deluxe to produce a clean capsule of products entitled the 'Blank Canvas' collection. Classic menswear elements are fused with bold american streetwear. Consisting of a Check polo, a branded polo, and a tshirt, with a total of six pieces available. The collection is now available at our Edmonton location and via phone (780.441.981cool or email (info@havenshop.ca) order.

The first delivery from Vancouver based Wings+Horns Spring/Summer 2010 collection is here. Continuing along a similar aesthetic to previous seasons' the line consists of a variety of top-quality pieces that are fashionable and wearable. The line is produced in Canada utilizing the best available Japanese, Canadian and American fabrics. Available now at our Edmonton location and via our onlineshop.

Maiden Noir delivers us our first delivery of their latest collection entitled 'Return to Tanner Ridge'. As always their construction is top notch. The delivery is highlighted by some great layering classic shirts with the Chambray Tanner Shooting Shirt and the Twill constructed Scout Field Shirts. We also see the return of the Nisqually Valley 60/40 Parka in a new beige and black colorway and the introduction of a the highly detailed Wolf Pack Hunting Jacket that features several interior and exterior pockets making for a versatile piece. Both Jackets would be great staples in any wardrobe for years to come. New this season to their denim program they introduced a beautiful Charcoal Japanese Selvedge denim which is available in both their perfect Slim Fit and Standard Fit. To round things out a very nice Japanese French Terry Fleece Cardigan and a Slim Work Chino that would be a welcome addition to any outfit. Available in both Edmonton and Vancouver as well as ONLINE

As always feel free to hit us up at 780.441.9818 or email [email]info@havenshop.ca[/email] for any mail order inquiries. We'd be glad to help.

WWW.HAVENSHOP.CA
February 24, 2010 @ 12:02 AM
zyezye

s'all good anything by RC is cool, aslong they still have plain hoodies im coppin

will you also be getting these in?

Please login first to reply.