Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 17, 2007 @ 11:15 AM
truthlies

NO 1 ASKED U TO RESPOND..I JUS THINK ITS STUPID DAT PEOPLE WUD EVEN SUPPORT NORF TROOPER..WHY DA FUCK WUD U SUPPORT A STORE THAT WOULD BE ASSHOLE ENOUGH 2 OPEN UP A SPOT NEXT 2 CAPSULE CUZ THEY AINT GOT NO CREDIBILITY AND ENOUGH GUTS 2 OPEN UP SOMEWHERE ELSE..SECOND OFF WHY DA FUCK WOULD I PAY 80 FOR A TSHIRT THAT PROBABLY COST $5.00 TO MAKE N HAS A PIC OF A GIRL WIT SNEAKERS ON IT..BETTA YET A GIRL WHO PROBABLY CANT SPEAK ENGLISH...SO ALL IN ALL YALL TRYIN TO TAKE IT BACK 2 2003 WHEN SHIRTS WIT SNEAKER REFRENCES WERE COOL. NOW BEFORE U GO N SAY ANYTHING BOUT GDFT TEES U NEEED TO UNDERSTAN DAT ALL THERE TEES DONT PLAY ON OVERPRICED SNEAKERS...BOTTOM LINE IS F SUPPORTIN A STORE THAT SELLS TEES DAT THEY AINT GOT AN ACCOUNT TO SELL..DATS SOME UNLEGIT SHIT..I CANT WAIT TILL U START UR T SHIRT LINE SO I CAN COP IT IN BULK N SELL IT AT A BOUTIQUE FOR $60.00 MORE DEN IT SHUD BE...DONE HATE ON DA TRUTH..
October 17, 2007 @ 01:06 PM
Gmas

NO 1 ASKED U TO RESPOND..I JUS THINK ITS STUPID DAT PEOPLE WUD EVEN SUPPORT NORF TROOPER..WHY DA FUCK WUD U SUPPORT A STORE THAT WOULD BE ASSHOLE ENOUGH 2 OPEN UP A SPOT NEXT 2 CAPSULE CUZ THEY AINT GOT NO CREDIBILITY AND ENOUGH GUTS 2 OPEN UP SOMEWHERE ELSE..SECOND OFF WHY DA FUCK WOULD I PAY 80 FOR A TSHIRT THAT PROBABLY COST $5.00 TO MAKE N HAS A PIC OF A GIRL WIT SNEAKERS ON IT..BETTA YET A GIRL WHO PROBABLY CANT SPEAK ENGLISH...SO ALL IN ALL YALL TRYIN TO TAKE IT BACK 2 2003 WHEN SHIRTS WIT SNEAKER REFRENCES WERE COOL. NOW BEFORE U GO N SAY ANYTHING BOUT GDFT TEES U NEEED TO UNDERSTAN DAT ALL THERE TEES DONT PLAY ON OVERPRICED SNEAKERS...BOTTOM LINE IS F SUPPORTIN A STORE THAT SELLS TEES DAT THEY AINT GOT AN ACCOUNT TO SELL..DATS SOME UNLEGIT SHIT..I CANT WAIT TILL U START UR T SHIRT LINE SO I CAN COP IT IN BULK N SELL IT AT A BOUTIQUE FOR $60.00 MORE DEN IT SHUD BE...DONE HATE ON DA TRUTH..

No one asked me to respond??? You posted this on a PUBLIC message board where the whole point is people responding and engaging in conversation/discussion. If you just had to get this off your chest but didn't want any response, write it in your diary next time.

Your entire yelling run-on sentence makes no sense. Yes they opened right by Capsule. Livestock opened near Goodfoot, Goodfoot opened near Livestock, HMV, Sunrise and in the past Sam's are all like 10 feet away from each other on Yonge St., clubs open across from each other all the time. I could name about 452876546 more examples. Marketing 101 - location, location, location. Is it a dick move? Sometimes yes. Smart? Definitely.

Are you familiar with retail at all? Yes those shirts probably cost $5 to make, as do most silk-screened shirts. Do you think an LV bag cost $800+ to make??? Nudie jeans $300? Jordans $200? It's called mark-up. Some are willing to pay it for quality, exclusivity or whatever; others are not.

This part just made your whole post though:

"BETTA YET A GIRL WHO PROBABLY CANT SPEAK ENGLISH..."

Oh the irony.....
October 17, 2007 @ 01:43 PM
truthlies

No one asked me to respond??? You posted this on a PUBLIC message board where the whole point is people responding and engaging in conversation/discussion. If you just had to get this off your chest but didn't want any response, write it in your diary next time.

Your entire yelling run-on sentence makes no sense. Yes they opened right by Capsule. Livestock opened near Goodfoot, Goodfoot opened near Livestock, HMV, Sunrise and in the past Sam's are all like 10 feet away from each other on Yonge St., clubs open across from each other all the time. I could name about 452876546 more examples. Marketing 101 - location, location, location. Is it a dick move? Sometimes yes. Smart? Definitely.

Are you familiar with retail at all? Yes those shirts probably cost $5 to make, as do most silk-screened shirts. Do you think an LV bag cost $800+ to make??? Nudie jeans $300? Jordans $200? It's called mark-up. Some are willing to pay it for quality, exclusivity or whatever; others are not.

This part just made your whole post though:

"BETTA YET A GIRL WHO PROBABLY CANT SPEAK ENGLISH..."

Oh the irony.....

IT DONT MATTER FAMLAY LIKE I SAID B4 HOW COULD U BE AT THE DEFENSE OF A STORE DAT SELLS PRODUCT DAT THEY AINT LEGIBLE OR BETTA YET ALLOWED 2 SELL..I AINT GOT NO DIARY TO WRITE IN AN I FIGURE MIGHT AS WELL EDUCATE SUM OF THESE KIDS WHO DUN KNOW NOTHIN BOUT DA BIZ..

U GO TO NY AND SELL SOME SHIT U AINT ALLOWED 2 SELL N*GGAS GON CLAP U..FOREAL..NO ONE CARES BOUT RIDEJOCK OPENIN UP NEAR GDFT CAUSE DAT STORE AINT GOT SHIT 2 COP ANY HOW...NOT UNLESS U BETWEEN DA AGES OF 14-18...I SEE UR POINT ABOUT SO CALLED "LOCATUION, LOCATION, LOCATION" BUT HOW BOUT THESE PPL MAKNE A CREDIBLE ENOUGH MOVE TO DO SUMTHING ON THERE OWN I.E. STOLEN SNITCHES PUT DER STORE AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE N SNITCH N*GGAS STILL SHOP THRE..

YEAH SON I KNOW DA RETAIL GAME N LET ME TELL U..YOU ARE EITHER A SUCKA 2 COP AN LV BAG FOR $800.00 , UR EITHER AN ASIAN BETWEEN THE AGES OF 15-34 TO COP JORDANS AT A DUMB PRICBE AND YOU EITHER A DUMB METEROSEXUAL 2 COP NUDDIE JEANS @ 300.00 WHEN U CAN COP LEVIS 501 FOR DIRT CHEAP..SONNN STEP YA WAIT UP, WHO UUI CALLING A GIRL?? U GET BODIED IN DEEZ STREETS..
October 17, 2007 @ 02:11 PM
Rimbauldi

NORF TROOPER SELL T SHIRTS DAT THEY AINT LISCENCED TO SELL..DO YOU HAVE ACCOUNT 4 ALL DA TEES THAT YOU SELL? IMO DA DAYS OF SPENDIN 80.00 ON A TEE R OVA..NO ONE SPEND DAT TYPE OF $ NO MORE..WHY WUD WE PAY $80.00 IF WE CAN BY TEES AT GDFT FOR 25.00 OR 30.00 JUST MY PNT OF VIEW...

You, sir, are the most ignorant person that has ever posted on this forum. And when I say, ever, I truly mean it and not as a form of exaggeration.

The reason people spend $80 on a tee is because they either like the design OR because the tee is made from quality material. Now as for the KiksTyo tee, I'm inclined to say the former, since I believe the material used is basically the same as for any other tee.

Another better example is the LRG dead serious hoody. Why spend $200+ rape price on a hoody when you could get an AA hoody for $27 bucks.

Please, for the love of god, DO NOT POST AGAIN EVER ON THIS FORUM. Trying to decipher your posts is causing people excruciating stress.
October 17, 2007 @ 02:47 PM
truthlies

You, sir, are the most ignorant person that has ever posted on this forum. And when I say, ever, I truly mean it and not as a form of exaggeration.

The reason people spend $80 on a tee is because they either like the design OR because the tee is made from quality material. Now as for the KiksTyo tee, I'm inclined to say the former, since I believe the material used is basically the same as for any other tee.

Another better example is the LRG dead serious hoody. Why spend $200+ rape price on a hoody when you could get an AA hoody for $27 bucks.

Please, for the love of god, DO NOT POST AGAIN EVER ON THIS FORUM. Trying to decipher your posts is causing people excruciating stress.

I AINT TRYIN 2 BE STRESSFUL...SEEMS LIKE U NEED SUM WET WIPES...YOU MADE DOGGY? IS IT CUZ IM TALKIN DA TRUTH? EVEN IF A TEE WAS $80.00 U GONE BUY IT BECUZ OF THE QUALITY OF THE TEE? U SO DAMN STUPID..U EVER OWNED A GOODFOOT TEE? DO U KNOW ABOUT THE QUALITY OF THE TEES..THEY R NOT GENERIC TUBE TEES..THEY GOT SEWN SEEMS SON..NOW DATS QUALITY..WHO CARES ABOUT "KIKSTYO" WTF IS THAT ANY HOW? KICKSTYO?

WELL SORRY 2 TELL U BUT RATHER THEN LOOKIN LIKE IM DRESSED UP 4 HALLOWEEN 365 DAYS OF THE YEAR I RATHER WEAR A PLAIN HOODY..WAT U GONE DO WIT DAT HOODY ANY HOW? U AINT GONE ROB SOME1 4 THERE UNION 180S..ACTUALLY U PROBABLY WUD CUZ U ROCK PINK HEAVY...

SORRY TO CAUSE U SO CALLED PAIN..ITS DA WHISKY TALKIN...cool AND 50 CENT SPEAKIN...
October 17, 2007 @ 02:58 PM
Rimbauldi

I AINT TRYIN 2 BE STRESSFUL...SEEMS LIKE U NEED SUM WET WIPES...YOU MADE DOGGY? IS IT CUZ IM TALKIN DA TRUTH? EVEN IF A TEE WAS $80.00 U GONE BUY IT BECUZ OF THE QUALITY OF THE TEE? U SO DAMN STUPID..U EVER OWNED A GOODFOOT TEE? DO U KNOW ABOUT THE QUALITY OF THE TEES..THEY R NOT GENERIC TUBE TEES..THEY GOT SEWN SEEMS SON..NOW DATS QUALITY..WHO CARES ABOUT "KIKSTYO" WTF IS THAT ANY HOW? KICKSTYO?

WELL SORRY 2 TELL U BUT RATHER THEN LOOKIN LIKE IM DRESSED UP 4 HALLOWEEN 365 DAYS OF THE YEAR I RATHER WEAR A PLAIN HOODY..WAT U GONE DO WIT DAT HOODY ANY HOW? U AINT GONE ROB SOME1 4 THERE UNION 180S..ACTUALLY U PROBABLY WUD CUZ U ROCK PINK HEAVY...

SORRY TO CAUSE U SO CALLED PAIN..ITS DA WHISKY TALKIN...cool AND 50 CENT SPEAKIN...

Once again, you have taken someone's post and steered it in a completely different direction. Did you suffer brain damage as a child or were you born this stupid? You don't want to spend $80 bucks on a tee? That's fine. But those who do, don't give a flying fuck what you think. What's all this repping GDFT shit. Somehow I keep imagining you are associated with GDFT and posting under a different user name cause you are a fucken coward.
October 17, 2007 @ 03:07 PM
truthlies

Once again, you have taken someone's post and steered it in a completely different direction. Did you suffer brain damage as a child or were you born this stupid? You don't want to spend $80 bucks on a tee? That's fine. But those who do, don't give a flying fuck what you think. What's all this repping GDFT shit. Somehow I keep imagining you are associated with GDFT and posting under a different user name cause you are a fucken coward.

HAHAHAHA LOOK AT DIS LIL BITCH CRY....DOGGY U MAD? U WANT SUM WET WIPES? FIRST THINGS FIRST BAN THIS GUY HE IS INSULTING ME... OH AND ANOTHA THING...FUCK NORF TROOPER 4 SELLIN SHITTY CLOTHING FAKE SNEAKERS AND BRANDS THEY ARNT LISCENCED 2 SELL...I AINT SUFFER NO DAMAGE U JUS 2 USED 2 JERKING STORES OFF AND STUCK IN THE LIFE OF BEIN A CONSUMER...ITS COOL THOUGH...THATS U HOMEY..SECONDLY WHY WUD U SPEND $80.00 ON A TEE? SERIOUSLY? U CAN ALMOST BUY A PAIR OF SHOES 4 THAT..OR BETTER YET SOMETHING THAT IS WORTH 80 DOLLARS I.E. A BRAND THAT ACTUALLY MATTERS LIKE SUPREME, STUSSY NOMME DE GUERRE..BASICALLY EVERYTHING CARRIED AT GDFT OR LIVESTOCK BUT IF U CAN DEAL WIT SKAMS HAIR THEN I SUGGEST GOIN..I AINT REPPIN GDFT THEY WERE THE FIRST SPOT IN THE CTY TGHERE FOR N*GGAS SHUD STAY LOYAL AND THEY GUD AT WHAT THEY DO..I AINT SCARED I DONT FEAR U..PUT ON UR 10 DEEP CRACK ALL OVER HOODY AND NIKE SBS N COME FIGHT ME...DONT FORGER UR 80 DOLLAR KIKSTYO TEE SHIRT..OHH WAIT LET ME SAY 1 LAST TH ING WHILE THESE FUCKING WEED IS IN ME...BUYIN A KICKSTYO TEE IS AS EQUIVELNT TO SHOPPIN AT WAL MART ITS LIKE NO NAME NO1 KNOWS IT...
October 17, 2007 @ 03:27 PM
Rimbauldi

HAHAHAHA LOOK AT DIS LIL BITCH CRY....DOGGY U MAD? U WANT SUM WET WIPES? FIRST THINGS FIRST BAN THIS GUY HE IS INSULTING ME... OH AND ANOTHA THING...FUCK NORF TROOPER 4 SELLIN SHITTY CLOTHING FAKE SNEAKERS AND BRANDS THEY ARNT LISCENCED 2 SELL...I AINT SUFFER NO DAMAGE U JUS 2 USED 2 JERKING STORES OFF AND STUCK IN THE LIFE OF BEIN A CONSUMER...ITS COOL THOUGH...THATS U HOMEY..SECONDLY WHY WUD U SPEND $80.00 ON A TEE? SERIOUSLY? U CAN ALMOST BUY A PAIR OF SHOES 4 THAT..OR BETTER YET SOMETHING THAT IS WORTH 80 DOLLARS I.E. A BRAND THAT ACTUALLY MATTERS LIKE SUPREME, STUSSY NOMME DE GUERRE..BASICALLY EVERYTHING CARRIED AT GDFT OR LIVESTOCK BUT IF U CAN DEAL WIT SKAMS HAIR THEN I SUGGEST GOIN..I AINT REPPIN GDFT THEY WERE THE FIRST SPOT IN THE CTY TGHERE FOR N*GGAS SHUD STAY LOYAL AND THEY GUD AT WHAT THEY DO..I AINT SCARED I DONT FEAR U..PUT ON UR 10 DEEP CRACK ALL OVER HOODY AND NIKE SBS N COME FIGHT ME...DONT FORGER UR 80 DOLLAR KIKSTYO TEE SHIRT..OHH WAIT LET ME SAY 1 LAST TH ING WHILE THESE FUCKING WEED IS IN ME...BUYIN A KICKSTYO TEE IS AS EQUIVELNT TO SHOPPIN AT WAL MART ITS LIKE NO NAME NO1 KNOWS IT...

I expected this type of verbal diarrhea from you so I am not going to bother reading your bullshit. Here are two options for you:

1) Buy a gun, shoot yourself.
2) Get off hypebeast,.... but still buy a gun, and shoot yourself.

Sounds good?
October 17, 2007 @ 05:39 PM
LoLife

ok if you rather wear a plain hoodie, grab your crotch, talk like an idiot get off the fucking forum. This is a site for people who respect brands, and are ok with theyre pricey items. (the kikstyo tee is not my style or many of our styles either). Obviously your knowledge about denim is as good as your english, so im telling you that nudies have a much better fit than 501s, actually the majority of levis dont stand up to the standards of nudies. they dont cost 300 dollars either, more like 150 if you know where to go. so before you start trying to impress people that your making hate, learn about clothing first.

When he be playin Scrabble that nigga gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls

October 17, 2007 @ 06:24 PM
clifford

i think everyone who owns a hypebeast account pretty much overpays for sh1t when it comes to clothing...so who reallycares who's selling what for whatever price. Don't like it, don't buy it....
October 17, 2007 @ 08:32 PM
n0cturnal

^ the truth...
October 17, 2007 @ 08:51 PM
RiskyRukus

i think everyone who owns a hypebeast account pretty much overpays for sh1t when it comes to clothing...so who reallycares who's selling what for whatever price. Don't like it, don't buy it....

thats all we needed to hear, no need for all this unnecessary bullshit if you dont like the shirt or the quality then dont go on here ranting about it cause nobody wants to hear it on a public forum. By the way gmas and rimbauldi make real good points, you my friend just try to change the subject around. Why the hell do you keep bringing up buying other stuff from different brands only because others have heard of it. Yeah you keep complaining and ranting about buying a damn kikstyo shirt for $80 when you mention supreme and nom de guerre who charge as much as they do.
October 17, 2007 @ 09:12 PM
truthlies

thats all we needed to hear, no need for all this unnecessary bullshit if you dont like the shirt or the quality then dont go on here ranting about it cause nobody wants to hear it on a public forum. By the way gmas and rimbauldi make real good points, you my friend just try to change the subject around. Why the hell do you keep bringing up buying other stuff from different brands only because others have heard of it. Yeah you keep complaining and ranting about buying a damn kikstyo shirt for $80 when you mention supreme and nom de guerre who charge as much as they do.

AHAHAHA LOOK @ ALL DEEZ FOOLS IN HERE GOIN OFF LIKE LIL BITCHES...NUDIES ARE FOR FUCKIN NERDS THAT WANT JEANS DAT LOOK GOOD WIT DER OVER PRICE NEON SNEAKERS...HAH AHAHAH U NOTICE DAT ALL U GUYS UP IN HERE ARE LIKE WOMEN WORRYIN BOUT WAT JEANS 2 WEAR IN THE AM.. SON 501S ARE BETTA THEN ANY JEANS OUT THERE N U AINT GGOTTA BE NO DENIM HEAD 2 KNO THAT..I AINT TRYIN 2 MAKE A MOKORY OF NONE OF YALL BUT RATHER PROOVE 2 U THAT NORF TROOPERFD SELLS GOODS THAT THEY AINT LISCENDED 2 SELL...ASIDRE FROM THAT HAV U EVER BEEN 2 SUPREME ON LA FAYETTE? IT DONT COST FUKIN $80.00 4 A TEE ITS 28.00 INFAC THE PRICE U PAY FOR ONE DUMB KIKSTYO TEE U CAN COP ALMOST 3 SUPREME TEES.. AT DA DEFENSE OF NOMME DE GUERRE THEY JUS 2 FASHION FORWARD FOR ANY OF THE FOOLS THAT ON HERE TALKIN ABOUT HOW GOOD THEY ASS LOOK IN NUDIE DENIMS..YAHLL SOME METEROSEXUALS...URBAN KIDS R THE NEW GINOS...ON WIT THE SHOW..>sad
October 17, 2007 @ 09:28 PM
RiskyRukus

AHAHAHA LOOK @ ALL DEEZ FOOLS IN HERE GOIN OFF LIKE LIL BITCHES...NUDIES ARE FOR FUCKIN NERDS THAT WANT JEANS DAT LOOK GOOD WIT DER OVER PRICE NEON SNEAKERS...HAH AHAHAH U NOTICE DAT ALL U GUYS UP IN HERE ARE LIKE WOMEN WORRYIN BOUT WAT JEANS 2 WEAR IN THE AM.. SON 501S ARE BETTA THEN ANY JEANS OUT THERE N U AINT GGOTTA BE NO DENIM HEAD 2 KNO THAT..I AINT TRYIN 2 MAKE A MOKORY OF NONE OF YALL BUT RATHER PROOVE 2 U THAT NORF TROOPERFD SELLS GOODS THAT THEY AINT LISCENDED 2 SELL...ASIDRE FROM THAT HAV U EVER BEEN 2 SUPREME ON LA FAYETTE? IT DONT COST FUKIN $80.00 4 A TEE ITS 28.00 INFAC THE PRICE U PAY FOR ONE DUMB KIKSTYO TEE U CAN COP ALMOST 3 SUPREME TEES.. AT DA DEFENSE OF NOMME DE GUERRE THEY JUS 2 FASHION FORWARD FOR ANY OF THE FOOLS THAT ON HERE TALKIN ABOUT HOW GOOD THEY ASS LOOK IN NUDIE DENIMS..YAHLL SOME METEROSEXUALS...URBAN KIDS R THE NEW GINOS...ON WIT THE SHOW..>sad

nudies are for fucking nerds? The fuck are you talking about have you ever even tried nudies on before? No i doubt it cause your ignorant ass thinks that yeah im too good to be fucking wearing that type of expensive shit so ill stick with the cheapest shit i can find around the corner with my 501s. I have a pair of 501s, 510s and reds and none of them compare to nudies. As for the supreme tees on la fayette yeah include in the price to get there and back plus your $28 for a tee hoping it isnt even sold out the first day its been released. And in your defense for nomme de guere you didnt even say shit about it, you know its an expensive brand 'Its just too fashion forward' GTFO of here i bet you dont even have pieces of their clothing, just stick with your 501s and gdft tees since thats what you consider 'fashion forward'
October 17, 2007 @ 09:54 PM
PKJai23

to be honest with u, kikstyo may be just as widely known or even more known than nom de guerre....something known here might not be known around the world.....soemthing known around the world might not be known here. shops like north trooper exist everywhere around the world..so why r u complaning about it? its business, and u should be happy that ur getting a more variety of brands available to u in toronto...other than gf tees, but if thats what u like, then u can go buy 6 or 7 and wear it daily : S
October 17, 2007 @ 10:49 PM
truthlies

to be honest with u, kikstyo may be just as widely known or even more known than nom de guerre....something known here might not be known around the world.....soemthing known around the world might not be known here. shops like north trooper exist everywhere around the world..so why r u complaning about it? its business, and u should be happy that ur getting a more variety of brands available to u in toronto...other than gf tees, but if thats what u like, then u can go buy 6 or 7 and wear it daily : S

HOLD ON LET ME JUS TAKE A TOKE OF MY BLUNT BEFORE I TYPE DIS....

- - -- - - - -- -

OKAY READY 2 GO...

LET ME JUS SAY DAT ALL YALL GETTIN DEFENSIV BECUZ I DISSED NUDIES..WHO CARES ABOUT NUDIES..ONE OF YALL ALMOS JUS HAD A HEARTS TATTACK CUZ I SAID THEY FOR NERDS N NOW WONT EVEN SELL ME SUM FROGSKINS...HOW U KNO WATS IN MY CLOSET?? I GOT A MIX OF EVERTHIN MINUS ALL OVA PRINTS..ILL LEAVE THEM 4 YALL...PKJai23 U RAISE SOME GOOD POINTS LET ME TELL U DAT..I GIVE U PROPS ON UR STRONG EFFORT 2 BAN DA SNOW MAN..BUT I DON THINK KIKSTKO IS MORE KNOWN DEN NOMME DE GUERRE OR BETTER..I DUN THINK SHOPS LIKE NORF TROOPER EXIS AROND THE WORLD WELL OK MYBE THEY DO AND IF THEY DO THY GOT A LISCENSE 2 SELL THE GOODS..I GUESS THEY GT A VARIETY BUT NOTHIN THAT IM GNNA BUY..PPL GIVE ME PRDCTS FOR FREE CUZ THEY KNO IM A TRAPSTAR...I AINT EVEN ON GDFT LIKE DAT BUT U CANT DENY THEY DOIN THE BEST SHIT IN THE CITY..

AN FOR THE OOLL IN THIS POST THAT TOLD ME TO ROCK GDFT TEES N 501S...WATCH YO MOUTH KID..OR ILL STRANGLE U WIT UR NUDIE JEANS..LIKE I SAID I GOT A GFREAT VARIETYH OF GARMENTS IM NOT LEGIBLE TO SNITCH WAT THEY R CAUSE THEN ALL YALL WILL BITE MY STYULE..
October 17, 2007 @ 11:04 PM
recon

IT DONT MATTER FAMLAY LIKE I SAID B4 HOW COULD U BE AT THE DEFENSE OF A STORE DAT SELLS PRODUCT DAT THEY AINT LEGIBLE OR BETTA YET ALLOWED 2 SELL..I AINT GOT NO DIARY TO WRITE IN AN I FIGURE MIGHT AS WELL EDUCATE SUM OF THESE KIDS WHO DUN KNOW NOTHIN BOUT DA BIZ..

U GO TO NY AND SELL SOME SHIT U AINT ALLOWED 2 SELL N*GGAS GON CLAP U..FOREAL..NO ONE CARES BOUT RIDEJOCK OPENIN UP NEAR GDFT CAUSE DAT STORE AINT GOT SHIT 2 COP ANY HOW...NOT UNLESS U BETWEEN DA AGES OF 14-18...I SEE UR POINT ABOUT SO CALLED "LOCATUION, LOCATION, LOCATION" BUT HOW BOUT THESE PPL MAKNE A CREDIBLE ENOUGH MOVE TO DO SUMTHING ON THERE OWN I.E. STOLEN SNITCHES PUT DER STORE AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE N SNITCH N*GGAS STILL SHOP THRE..

YEAH SON I KNOW DA RETAIL GAME N LET ME TELL U..YOU ARE EITHER A SUCKA 2 COP AN LV BAG FOR $800.00 , UR EITHER AN ASIAN BETWEEN THE AGES OF 15-34 TO COP JORDANS AT A DUMB PRICBE AND YOU EITHER A DUMB METEROSEXUAL 2 COP NUDDIE JEANS @ 300.00 WHEN U CAN COP LEVIS 501 FOR DIRT CHEAP..SONNN STEP YA WAIT UP, WHO UUI CALLING A GIRL?? U GET BODIED IN DEEZ STREETS..

why is it that this guy is jocking hard on G' ..... Ace is that you?? haha... if you want to say something just use your own account and stop messing up this guy's thread...
October 18, 2007 @ 12:16 AM
truthlies

why is it that this guy is jocking hard on G' ..... Ace is that you?? haha... if you want to say something just use your own account and stop messing up this guy's thread...

DIS AINT ACE TRUS..I AINT ON DA G' HARDBODY AS U THINK...
October 18, 2007 @ 01:38 PM
North Trooper

SBTG hoodies
pic is here

despite the messages of the last 2 pages were being deleted in this morning, we still want to say something here
first of all, thanx for all the supporting (for understanding our situation)
secondly, we dont sell FAKES (and who'd pick this area to sell the fakes ??? )
about kiks tyo Ts, we only make a little profit on them since we got them $$$ + shipping + custom...
hopefully we can make a peace here in this thread and plz do tell us either the goods or the bads...appreciate it
October 18, 2007 @ 01:43 PM
Rimbauldi

To be fair, it was only one ignorant fucker that was ruining this thread for everyone else.

The Kikstyo tees are selling for over $100 on ebay, so the price point in stores is not that unreasonable.
October 18, 2007 @ 05:57 PM
n0cturnal

shit...all the pricing that NT does is fairly reasonable.

NT, you guys getting a new shipment of IF soon?
October 18, 2007 @ 09:06 PM
em.cee

any chance north trooper might be selling ubiq in the near future????
October 19, 2007 @ 12:41 PM
North Trooper

shit...all the pricing that NT does is fairly reasonable.

NT, you guys getting a new shipment of IF soon?

We just got confirmed that we'll get our IF shipment delivered = the first week of november, will let u know when they are here
sorry about that,keep u guys waiting
October 19, 2007 @ 01:42 PM
North Trooper

any chance north trooper might be selling ubiq in the near future????

we wish but the chance is slightly small...if you guys are interested in other stuff, plz let us know...smile
October 20, 2007 @ 09:48 PM
North Trooper

new arrival REAL REAL GENUINE from UK,
here's the link www.realrealgenuine.com
come feel the difference
October 20, 2007 @ 10:55 PM
n0cturnal

^holy crap...their tees are outstanding with detail...i presume you only have tees. but just to clarify, will you only be selling shoes and upper body apparel? or will denim be part of your menu
October 21, 2007 @ 12:21 PM
North Trooper

^holy crap...their tees are outstanding with detail...i presume you only have tees. but just to clarify, will you only be selling shoes and upper body apparel? or will denim be part of your menu

we have the Ts,sweaters, and DENIMS...smile
October 25, 2007 @ 02:09 AM
doraben

hey hey

r u guys going to have the sbtg f&f or r they sold out already?
also, will u guys have takashi 2 sb??

also, do u guys do consignment sales?
i got some shoes i want to sell!

thanks in advance
October 25, 2007 @ 08:45 AM
m17mZ

How much are those Acapulco Gold crewnecks going for?
October 25, 2007 @ 12:29 PM
North Trooper

How much are those Acapulco Gold crewnecks going for?

they are 105 smile

Please login first to reply.