300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
September 14, 2007 @ 06:28 PM
ALIFEforALIFE

man that scarface shit is terrible.
September 18, 2007 @ 02:52 AM
King Au

Yo has anyone here seen all these kids rockin some bullshit luxury shoes? who the fuck makes this garbage? is it a real line and someone's selling fakes? or is it just someone's bunk line?
September 18, 2007 @ 03:50 AM
A-Sharp

I'd be more concerned with getting the fuck out of Winter Peg than if some dude is selling fake BAPE to the Indian gang members that think there the next 2 Pac. Actually in The Peg they call him "Two Pack". Winnipeg is a fucking dump.

At least you have the CFL GO JETS!
September 18, 2007 @ 08:18 AM
Piers

By luxury shoes you mean....?
September 19, 2007 @ 04:25 PM
big london

I'd be more concerned with getting the fuck out of Winter Peg than if some dude is selling fake BAPE to the Indian gang members that think there the next 2 Pac. Actually in The Peg they call him "Two Pack". Winnipeg is a fucking dump.

lol someone got jacked last time they were here.
September 19, 2007 @ 04:39 PM
Piers

who the fuck is this guy?
September 22, 2007 @ 05:53 PM
hypebeast888

lol.

funny thing is I know exactly what you mean.

Last time I went there, I showed up wearing REAL bape and REAL gear. Fool tried selling me fake hoodys and when I asked him if they were real, he was like oh yes, 100% real, all came from Florida (there is no bape in florida). I doubted him. Didn't say shit though. But then later I was just looking through all the fake-ish and then he makes another comment saying "Oh yes, everything here is 100% real, no worries man, no worries. Then I just proceeded to ignore him yet again and leave.

However, I know someone who knows the owner well and he knows for a fact that he hustles fakes. Buys em online for like 20, sells for 80 etc. There is also some store called Cloudy Days or something like that that sells fake-ish too. Used to see kids rock fake shit all the time here in Winnipeg, but I never really see it anymore. Guess these kids got called out on it on more than one occasion. I just find it hilarious when they pay over 100 for a hoody that's absolutely fake. That's priceless.
September 23, 2007 @ 09:12 PM
Piers

He's tellin everyone diff stories....
September 24, 2007 @ 01:00 AM
A-Sharp

Ya big things and the future of everything "Kool" comes out of DumperPeg!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIGwAdB4sAE
September 24, 2007 @ 10:16 AM
Piers

^^ that's a bed representation of the Winnipeg hip-hop scene...

And fuck you.
September 29, 2007 @ 01:24 PM
neocrash

ah the owner of Wear Its At is my neigherbor haha nice guy and all, never called him out though on his shit. He keeps telling me to come down and check out the store, haha...
Altough i wont hesitate to call any one out in my store if you come in rocking some fizzakes smile and ppl are put on blast daily at my store.
September 29, 2007 @ 01:43 PM
ackbar

double sssssss!
stressed street are the homies
September 29, 2007 @ 02:54 PM
jolly

you should call the cops.
no jokes.

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURTIS

Please login first to reply.