Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
October 1, 2007 @ 07:16 PM

Inactive

There are new fitteds pretty much every week at ransom. Most recently, Edmonton Oilers, Minnesota Wild, Vancouver Canucks, Los Angeles Kings, and Detroit Red Wings.

Tons coming in the next couple weeks though...you should have already seen the teasers on strictly fitteds.

and is there any new GOODFOOT fitteds comming soon?
October 1, 2007 @ 07:30 PM
gio

Picked up a gray goodfoot hoody today here in Montreal. To be honest i really thought these were gonna be some cheap overpriced goodfoot hoodies, but i can honestly say that they quality is there. Theyre really thick and thermal lined. Only complaint is the sizing is a bit weird. I might go back for a black one as well.
October 1, 2007 @ 09:13 PM
Sean__Price

Picked up a gray goodfoot hoody today here in Montreal. To be honest i really thought these were gonna be some cheap overpriced goodfoot hoodies, but i can honestly say that they quality is there. Theyre really thick and thermal lined. Only complaint is the sizing is a bit weird. I might go back for a black one as well.

The sweaters need some fucking elastics in the waist.
Wear that shit once and it looks like a pear!

ACE , CMON bud!
October 1, 2007 @ 09:27 PM
AysiX

sp

you're barking up the wrong tree. i don't have anything to do with production.

gio...wtf is that comment supposed to mean. we've never manufactured any fleece that felt or was "cheap". everything has been 20oz canadian made fleece with a custom fit and cut and sew body.

goodfoot hats? yeah tons on the way but a couple months probably
October 1, 2007 @ 09:38 PM

Inactive

gotta checkout these hoodies when i got some time, are sizes limited ace?
October 1, 2007 @ 09:55 PM
supremacy

lol picked up the fiend shirt to match my aquas and a yellow/lime/babyblue fitted from gdft nd a ice cream tee 70% off at ransom last friday smile

http://supremacy.tumblr.com/

October 1, 2007 @ 10:33 PM
gio

sp

you're barking up the wrong tree. i don't have anything to do with production.

gio...wtf is that comment supposed to mean. we've never manufactured any fleece that felt or was "cheap". everything has been 20oz canadian made fleece with a custom fit and cut and sew body.

goodfoot hats? yeah tons on the way but a couple months probably

You took it the wrong way AysiX and i guess it may not have been clear i was saying that i didnt think think it would be the best quality and wasnt actually comparing to previous goodfoot hoodies as ive never owned or tried one. The "some cheap goodfoot hoody" was not me insulting previous ones. sorry if you took it that way. also by the fit and sizing, i shouldve elaborated and stated why but someone said it for me, the lower part around the waist is just a bit loose. Thats all and sorry if you took it as though i was taking shots at the hoody. I didnt mean bad or mean to upset anyone since im sure a lot of work was put into them.
October 2, 2007 @ 03:30 PM
Sean__Price

Gio __ Is that an abr for GINO ??

Stick with your MEXX and PARASUCO attire , cause the food aint good for ya!

Meow
October 2, 2007 @ 03:33 PM
Sean__Price

Also while im here. ACE im a kitten , i dont bark.
I MEOW...

Hiss
October 2, 2007 @ 04:24 PM
gio

actually its not but i dont need to justify myself its a message board ill post what i want even though it wasnt meant to bash the hoodies but its fine.
October 2, 2007 @ 05:52 PM
Delatocious

DOES ANYONE HAVE A SIZE M OR L GOODFOOT VANCOUVER CANUCKS TSHIRT?
October 2, 2007 @ 08:47 PM
Hyper.

^^^^^^what the fuck are you talking about?
October 2, 2007 @ 09:10 PM
Delatocious

^^^^^^what the fuck are you talking about?

Moron.
October 2, 2007 @ 09:32 PM
firecamo

wow thats a gorgeous tee im guessin it was just released in vancity rite?
October 2, 2007 @ 09:57 PM

Inactive

anyone have this fitetd cap in size 7 1/8?
it's my grail of fitted caps. no jokes.
October 3, 2007 @ 11:10 AM

Inactive

no hate will, but what's so special about this fitted? The colourway seems common and it's nto bad or anything but... grail status?
October 3, 2007 @ 01:18 PM
D-Lish

that Canucks Goodfoot tee was released around the time GDFT first opened up in vancouver and when Sneakerpimps was here.
October 3, 2007 @ 03:51 PM
Delatocious

It sure was. Now if anyone has one in a size M or L, please get at me!
October 3, 2007 @ 04:51 PM

Inactive

no hate will, but what's so special about this fitted? The colourway seems common and it's nto bad or anything but... grail status?

I don know. I saw that fitted but I didnt bought it. I want it soo bad. dont know why. I just lvoe it.
October 3, 2007 @ 07:58 PM
Delatocious

edit. im gonna be nice
October 3, 2007 @ 08:20 PM
n0cturnal

straight from the goonies:

UNITED FRONT'S FIRST UPDATE FOR THIS WEEKEND.

* RANSOM'S CLOTHING BOUTIQUE WILL BE RE-OPENING THIS SATURDAY YOU WILL BE IMPRESSED IT'S ACTUALLY AS BIG AS GOODFOOT, WITH THE REOPENING ALOT AND I STRESS ALOT OF NEW STUFF WILL BE ON SALE.

NEED AN IPHONE? Wink

*RANSOM'S FITTED BOUTIQUE AS USUAL WILL HAVE NEW RELEASES WITH NHL NEW ERA'S & THE FIRST FEW "R.O.C." (REP OUR CITY) PACK.

AND FINALLY MLB AND NBA NEW ERA'S WILL BE CARRIED EXPECT HEAVY TORONTO BLUE JAYS AND MONTRAL EXPOS FOR OUR FIRST RELEASE COMING VERY SOON....SOONER THEN YOU EXPECT.

* GOODFOOT WILL HAVE A WHOLE LIST OF SNEAKER RELEASES THIS SATURDAY A BUNCH OF STUFF THAT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ASKING AND WAITING FOR.

PART 2 OF THE UPDATE WILL BE BEFORE THE WEEKEND.
October 3, 2007 @ 08:25 PM
Ix2L

* GOODFOOT WILL HAVE A WHOLE LIST OF SNEAKER RELEASES THIS SATURDAY A BUNCH OF STUFF THAT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ASKING AND WAITING FOR.

Do I smell the MF Dooms?
October 3, 2007 @ 09:57 PM

Inactive

hum.
SEND US THOSE GODDAMN EXPOS AND CANADIANS FITTED CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
October 3, 2007 @ 10:34 PM
LoLife

can you do us (me specifically) a favour? and tell us a week before the supreme drops? there is one in october and i was wondering if the world famous touques are coming in.

When he be playin Scrabble that nigga gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls

October 3, 2007 @ 10:38 PM
n0cturnal

^i dont think they'll say that online. you're best bet is go to nomad and ask zeb when they comin in.
October 3, 2007 @ 10:53 PM

Inactive

I'm pretty sure they're coming in, last I talked to Zeb (at the last supreme drop) he said this shipment was supposed to have all of this season's clothes, so the next few shipments are just gonna be the rest of the hats, fitteds, beanies.
October 4, 2007 @ 10:45 AM
AysiX

Yo.
Honestly that shoe thing is not for sure. It might be next week. Mf Dooms are definitely in the shipment but I won't know for sure if it will be here by Saturday until tonight or tomorrow.

Translation-Nike is mad slow and also a bit "slow" if you catch my drift.
October 4, 2007 @ 05:58 PM
Edward Chiu

^^^yo, any more info on the houndstooth coat? I want/need the gray and the houndstooth but of course it all depends on the cost. Plus I have to get it shipped to the bay.
October 4, 2007 @ 05:59 PM
soccerboy

cant wait for those mlb fitteds smile
October 4, 2007 @ 06:42 PM
giorgio19

You took it the wrong way AysiX and i guess it may not have been clear i was saying that i didnt think think it would be the best quality and wasnt actually comparing to previous goodfoot hoodies as ive never owned or tried one. The "some cheap goodfoot hoody" was not me insulting previous ones. sorry if you took it that way. also by the fit and sizing, i shouldve elaborated and stated why but someone said it for me, the lower part around the waist is just a bit loose. Thats all and sorry if you took it as though i was taking shots at the hoody. I didnt mean bad or mean to upset anyone since im sure a lot of work was put into them.

i think you should kiss his feet now..

relax dude

Please login first to reply.