Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
September 4, 2008 @ 04:08 PM
Sean__Price

All retail from what I've experience, you get the same attitude back that you present to them. People around my area get cussed out by McDonalds employees if they are jerks. I've seen people on the brink of jumping over counters.

You hit the nail on the head. You get back what you give ........... thats
100% right in almost every situation in life.

Cliff_ It wasnt an excuse it was a reason to as why they might act a
certain way. You may not know that people come in and act like that so
i thought that by maybe giving an example you would see the reasoning
behind it.......... But at the end of the day your going to a sneaker store
where workers arnt much older than 20 or so , so its some what expected.

Its not like your going to Le Swiss to buy a 20k watch or to a Benz dealership.

Meow
September 4, 2008 @ 04:21 PM
crono06

Lol yeah...
Also, from what people always complain about how they get bad CS and what not, I've never ever experienced anything bad from them. Most of the times, the guys working there say "hi what's up" or something along those lines, and sometimes they don't. Even when they don't I don't see it as a bad thing, I'm just in there to look at some sneakers, and I don't need the guys working there to talk to me. If I want something, I just ask them.
Even with that being said, if I wanna strike up a convo with one of the guys it's not that hard either, just go up to them and say "hey, what's up", is it really that hard to say "hi" first?
September 4, 2008 @ 06:25 PM
TheChemist

Lol yeah...
Also, from what people always complain about how they get bad CS and what not, I've never ever experienced anything bad from them. Most of the times, the guys working there say "hi what's up" or something along those lines, and sometimes they don't. Even when they don't I don't see it as a bad thing, I'm just in there to look at some sneakers, and I don't need the guys working there to talk to me. If I want something, I just ask them.
Even with that being said, if I wanna strike up a convo with one of the guys it's not that hard either, just go up to them and say "hey, what's up", is it really that hard to say "hi" first?

^ Yup, and that's the same way I go about going into any of these shops we have here so I don't get where the bad cs rep comes from. but everyone's different i'm guessing people want to he hounded down and followed or they feel if they don't get a hi or a look that isn't a smile it automatically means they're better than you....which I think is stupid.
September 4, 2008 @ 06:59 PM
SOJ

wow...if no one has mentioned this already. the gdft st. clair (hoodfoot) is dissapointing...nothing i'd wanna buy shoewise sad
they need some sorta new stock shipment up there
September 4, 2008 @ 07:00 PM
tapemanpl

is it just me or does this feel like we've already had this long discussion about what really is bad customer service and is it really bad customer service from gf or just people who are picky and maybe needs to go back to shopping at malls where the employees follow you around the whole store
September 4, 2008 @ 07:51 PM
DrewDogg

I personally could give a fuck about customer service, I don't expect anything from them. What I expect is service when I ask for it. That's good enough for me. In and out with what I want.

I don't care for that infared drop or whatever, but I do agree from what I read that the drop was handled poorly. And if you're an employee of goodfoot and are defending how that was done, you're being ridiculous. It was more than obvious a large amount of people were waiting for these sneakers from the sheer amount of calls and posts on this message board about them. So to provide innaccurate information about the drop, and THEN getting the shipment randomly and instead of holding on to them and setting a release date, you end up selling it off the truck. That was folly. Not exactly showing the customers that you give a shit about them. I don't have any loyalties to either store, but livestock shitted on you for doing it right.

I know i'd be pissed if it was something that I was waiting on and to find out with little to no notice it was dropped.

whatever though, it's their business and they'll do it however they see fit.
September 4, 2008 @ 09:18 PM
Select

Hahahaha so much hostility

Anyways, anyone hear a definite word on when the Preme drop is?
September 4, 2008 @ 09:45 PM
KLOair

anyone have soruce of what kind of clothing is going to be in the supreme drop
September 4, 2008 @ 09:52 PM
Alicks

Maybe some tshirts,hats,flannels,sweaters.
September 4, 2008 @ 10:32 PM
crono06

Was talking with one of the guys... Zeb is his name? Sorry I don't know the names of these people too well =\ He said it's probably gonna be just outerwear, but he said to be honest, he's not even sure what's coming in yet.
Anyways, in regards to the St. Clair location mentioned earlier, what do they have in terms of stock? In the HB pics I saw, they had Kiwi's? (if that's what they're called) and some other stuff from a couple years ago. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
September 5, 2008 @ 11:16 AM
Supreme_Bape

wow...if no one has mentioned this already. the gdft st. clair (hoodfoot) is dissapointing...nothing i'd wanna buy shoewise sad
they need some sorta new stock shipment up there

yea the selection of stuff there is really disappointing, went yesterday and the store didn't even have ac which made me not want to shop there even more
September 5, 2008 @ 01:40 PM
richboy!

yea the selection of stuff there is really disappointing, went yesterday and the store didn't even have ac which made me not want to shop there even more

are you ffreal?!
never been there, i was planning to line up for the wtd's if i wasn't on vacation.
but maybe they'll step up in a little while.
September 5, 2008 @ 03:00 PM
J.Capo

1. People called everyday to see when theywere coming out - They complained when they weren't in yet.
2. People complained that they didn't have enough notice
3. People would've complained if they dropped on a Saturday and didn't bother to line up.
4. and now, people still complaing because they didn't get a pair and blame it on bad CS. Yes, it's the worlds fault that ya'll weren't ready. People chilled all day and knew when hey were coming, it's not their fault they were ahead of the curve.

+ 1

I also know that same guy I spoke to said they didn't have any idea of when the shoes were coming in they were originally told monday but from then on it was just as much of a guessing game for them as it was the customers.

At least someone understood. In this case, your damned if you dont, damned if you do. Well personally, im going to take the low road and just not give a damn anymore. Hopefully someone decides to look out for you children with updates from now on. smile

Another good ol GDFT debacle (however its spelled) ..............

You customers should be thankfull people even work at these shops.
I know i couldnt , ive been there several of times (waiting for the truck to
unload of course) and all of a sudden 5-10 people all come in at once
screaming and yelling "oh oh bod bod , how much fe dis" "Yo this is an SB yo"
touching and moving everything around making a mess and NOT buying
anything , those are the people who ruin it for everybody else.

I wouldnt bother helping "customers" out either if they acted like this
80% of the time. In 2 years most of you wont even care about sneakers any
way , then ish can go back to like it was 15 years ago. I cant wait till my
facial hair turns grey , but i still wont be wearing no SKinny jeans , cause my
knots wont fit
......... thats why.

Meow

Word. [Kast One] NO MORE SKINNY JEANS! IT'S OVER FOR Y'ALL [/Kastone]
September 5, 2008 @ 03:19 PM
LTH

Just imagine back in the days when there is no such thing as blogs or forums. How do people find out about new releases, they either go to the store in person to find out or call. I just don't understand how people nowadays are so lazy and can also complain on almost anything. Why does goodfoot have to drop on wed, not a weekend because i got school!! This and that, the truth is, if u want something that bad, you got to work for it. If you rely your chances on one store, you are most likely not going to get it due to the popularity. Why is there a chance for you to line up at livestock and you didn't show up? Why did the vault did a secret release on the infrared and no one bitch about it? If you look hard enough on the net, i am certain you can find a pair for $200. You spending 5-6 hours to line up for the shoe, y not just go to work and make that extra 30-50 and pay for it, Is lining up fun? I am not taking sides or anything. But I am just trying to spread some facts.
September 5, 2008 @ 04:05 PM
hollertronix

FWIW, I showed up to Livestock on the Friday that the Infrareds dropped at like 6pm and was able to get my pair. No line-up, no waiting, no bitching and moaning. And like I said, same story with the Diamond release (replace Livestock with Underworld). I dunno what world you guys live in where you're not able to get the sneakers you want. Like they say, where there's a will, there's a way.
September 5, 2008 @ 05:03 PM
Goodfoot HQ

UNITED FRONT UPDATE: GOODFOOT RELEASES 09.05.08

Going out as we speak......

- Air Jordan Countdown Pack 4/19
- Nike Dunk Mid SB "Tye Dye"
- Nike Dunk Mid SB "Aqua Fuel"
- Nike Vandal Vintage Supreme Silver, as well as Black colorway
- Nike Dunk Low Pro SB Magnet/Light Poison

Releasing at Richmond West and Yorkville except for the 4/19 CDP which is only Richmond West.
September 5, 2008 @ 06:18 PM
soldier

Nomad
Hey, does anyone know if Nomad still has APC Petite Standards in indigo? And are they still $195?
September 5, 2008 @ 06:27 PM
SprNtrl

I saw them there a week ago. Ring 'em up tomorrow.
September 5, 2008 @ 06:40 PM
N123

Why the fuck doesn't Vancouver ever get anything?

When will the Aqua Fuels be in Vancouver?
September 5, 2008 @ 07:33 PM
richboy!

is goodfoot getting tokyo mids?
September 5, 2008 @ 07:35 PM
illistic

is goodfoot getting tokyo mids?

They've had em in stock for the past week or so now
September 5, 2008 @ 10:59 PM
GOVOLTRONIC

FWIW, I showed up to Livestock on the Friday that the Infrareds dropped at like 6pm and was able to get my pair. No line-up, no waiting, no bitching and moaning. And like I said, same story with the Diamond release (replace Livestock with Underworld). I dunno what world you guys live in where you're not able to get the sneakers you want. Like they say, where there's a will, there's a way.

Lucky.
September 5, 2008 @ 11:05 PM
GOVOLTRONIC

Yep. Saw them when I picked up my Unfuturas. Not bad but I'll stick with my white AF1s.

Looks like GDFT's cranking out releases these past two weeks can't complain.
September 5, 2008 @ 11:14 PM
cthulhu

i think that guy is boosting on the only outerwear for f/w
probably just trying to kill the line.
however i'll tell you what im wearing there the night before and y'll can laugh at me.
September 5, 2008 @ 11:58 PM
Select

As long as new eras drop I'm totally fine

I just wanna get a box fitted and I'm out
September 6, 2008 @ 12:14 AM
crono06

Dude... There are no box fitteds dropping this season... Unless you mean those weird things with the ear flaps.
September 6, 2008 @ 12:23 AM
Alicks

what are you on?
September 6, 2008 @ 12:35 AM
richboy!

really? which location?
do you know what sizes they have?
September 6, 2008 @ 01:34 PM
GOVOLTRONIC

really? which location?
do you know what sizes they have?

I saw them at Richmond last week. Seems alot of interest in them. As for sizes I only check for my own unless it's an outlet where all the boxes are displayed. Best to call.
September 6, 2008 @ 02:07 PM
drc_88

still got any unfutura's in stock?

Please login first to reply.