Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 28, 2008 @ 08:50 PM
ackbar

...like, I walked in, you could tell I belong shopping in a store like that. Not overly beasted, 'Preme fitted, medium white tee, raw denim and Trinity's.

lol
May 28, 2008 @ 10:12 PM
Delatocious

Not overly beasted, 'Preme fitted, medium white tee, raw denim and Trinity's.

SMH.

I forgot, Supreme = street cred, right?
May 28, 2008 @ 11:43 PM
SIRENS

Omg I Kint Believe The Wai I Was Wuz Treated In Gfot Toronto. The Employees At Gfot Van R Like Friends Of Mine, I Even Know Their Names!!!!!! I've Given Them Daps!!!! Its The Highlight Of My Day!!!! Gfot Toronto Just Made Me Feel Awkward N Shit!!! I'm Never Going Back There!!!! Cory N Fraser Would Never Treat Me Like That!!!!
May 29, 2008 @ 12:00 AM
LoLife

And who are you , The black dude from Huntington in Vegas ??

Gang......... Im 28 years old,, gangs arnt in style anymore. Also what store
do you think employees me ?? If anything i work AGAINST major retail outlets.
Im just a guy who knows a little about alot , thats all. Well rounded and
"in the know" Im the guy in the GDFT fitted and sneakers at your favourite
club while your forced to wear khakis and aldo flats.

I also dont work in a cubicle as once thought by princess.
Meow

Ahh I see the lil pussycat is still taking very sneaky sneaky cheap shots. VERY NICE! Got anymore jabs for me or are you gonna try to get everyone on this thread? We all get the fuckin point. YOU OG *****! I think it's time you retire your ULTIMATE internet bashin skills and take a seat. Since your sooo knowledgable, why dont you contribute to the fucking thread instead of commenting on everyone else's posts?

When he be playin Scrabble that nigga gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls

May 29, 2008 @ 12:05 AM
clou

I think you Toronto cats are taking it a bit too far. I was just commenting on how the experience was. My first time in G' Vancouver had me hyped. Toronto...I was kind of frowning like...damn...

I'll never stop shopping at Goodfoot, it couldn't happen. Maybe as Aysix said, it's just a geographical thing. Aysix' analogy on the 2 places I find was spot on...I'm sure that has everything to do with it. It just leaves me shaking my head...like, I walked in, you could tell I belong shopping in a store like that. Not overly beasted, 'Preme fitted, medium white tee, raw denim and Trinity's. I wonder how a 35 year old woman shopping for the first pair of J's for her son would get treated..that's all.

I honestly don't understand why everyone is hating so hard on this dude. Like yeah, disagree with him if you want, but you guys are being pretty harsh.
May 29, 2008 @ 01:27 AM
Honger

Quality customer service is not demanded, it is expected.
May 29, 2008 @ 07:10 AM
clifford

Some cats in here are some straight stans.... The second someoene says something negative about goodfoot, it's like the mafugging goodfoot brigade jumps down the dude's throat. He got bad service, it happens, why are some of yall taking the sh1t so personally? Yall telling dude how he should ask for a size? Get me a fukking size 13 and STFU.

Dude had a bad experience, leave it at that. The stanning is a lil much sometimes. The service at Goodfoot now is MUCH different than it was a few years ago.... So I'm not surprised at some of the complaint they've been receiving as of late.
May 29, 2008 @ 08:15 AM
goatfacekillah

i've never had bad service at goodfoot, and i by no means know any of the guys from there.
It's all about how you approach the workers and how you ask. i've never had trouble getting sizes for shoes or clothing.
Went to G' Montreal during boxing day and got the same service that i get from G' Toronto.

i dunno what some of you guys want....maybe you'd be better off shopping at Foot Locker and Gap if you want over fake / friendly employees.
May 29, 2008 @ 11:30 AM
Sean__Price

Ahh I see the lil pussycat is still taking very sneaky sneaky cheap shots. VERY NICE! Got anymore jabs for me or are you gonna try to get everyone on this thread? We all get the fuckin point. YOU OG *****! I think it's time you retire your ULTIMATE internet bashin skills and take a seat. Since your sooo knowledgable, why dont you contribute to the fucking thread instead of commenting on everyone else's posts?

Kitty Cat.
I dont see it being sneaky , I even started a new line and hit the
enter button and included your name at the end.
Contribute to this thread is what im doing , if it wasnt for hyper and myself
we wouldnt have had all these new pages this week.

Are you interested in starting and hosting my fan club ... It would mean
the world to me you angry little freashy. I act this way cause i can ....and
it gets me even more excited when you get all tangled in this mess.

Kiss kiss
May 29, 2008 @ 12:11 PM
GGM

Some cats in here are some straight stans.... The second someoene says something negative about goodfoot, it's like the mafugging goodfoot brigade jumps down the dude's throat. He got bad service, it happens, why are some of yall taking the sh1t so personally? Yall telling dude how he should ask for a size? Get me a fukking size 13 and STFU.

Honestly, i would say the STAN is actually the kids that go into any store with nothing more than the hopes of being loved up by the staff and treated all special so they can feel cool and down.

And i'd love to see how that would go over for you when you go into the store and do your tough guy, "get me a fucking size 13 STFU" routine.

I highly doubt you have the guts to do it, or that you would get very far with it.
May 29, 2008 @ 12:46 PM
thescott

GDFT should take a page out my doctors book and start givin out lollipops to these kids on the way out.
May 29, 2008 @ 01:51 PM
clifford

Honestly, i would say the STAN is actually the kids that go into any store with nothing more than the hopes of being loved up by the staff and treated all special so they can feel cool and down.

And i'd love to see how that would go over for you when you go into the store and do your tough guy, "get me a fucking size 13 STFU" routine.

I highly doubt you have the guts to do it, or that you would get very far with it.

Eh, i didn't mean to ask like that, but basically, just get me my size and that's about it, i'm not going to introudce myself to you, and i'm really not interested in anything else aside from getting my shoes.

Of course, you must be polite about it.

I don't doubt that there are some kids that would love to be loved by a bunch of shoe sales people...
May 29, 2008 @ 09:38 PM
ktan09

Do you guys have the Goodfoot Grizzlies tee in small/medium at any of your locations?
May 29, 2008 @ 10:04 PM
LoLife

Kitty Cat.
I dont see it being sneaky , I even started a new line and hit the
enter button and included your name at the end.
Contribute to this thread is what im doing , if it wasnt for hyper and myself
we wouldnt have had all these new pages this week.

Are you interested in starting and hosting my fan club ... It would mean
the world to me you angry little freashy. I act this way cause i can ....and
it gets me even more excited when you get all tangled in this mess.

Kiss kiss

and only homos like you enjoy being tangled up with other dudes and say kiss kiss

edit. does anyone know if gdft will be getting the 7/16 pack?

When he be playin Scrabble that nigga gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls

May 29, 2008 @ 10:22 PM
TyraCute

males are attracted to me..so that's why i get good service at gdft
May 29, 2008 @ 11:27 PM
Remedi

males are attracted to me..so that's why i get good service at gdft

your a blowjob
May 29, 2008 @ 11:34 PM
Honger

There are hot shots like that, they're so fucking rich that they can't even spend all of their money until their grandchildren die.
They come in and say get me fucking size and what? they got money and they are customers and you are supposed to serve them. YOU GET PAID to do that. Manners are not mandatory, but it is because our socio culture shapes us to be polite. impolite customers are still customers; there are no difference between them except one is preferred and welcomed by sales and the other doesn't.
May 30, 2008 @ 08:20 AM
Supreme_sole

Here we go again
How many times are people going to talk shit about goodfoot customer service
if its such a BIG problem go to livestock, Adrift, Stolen riches stop talking on a forum and talk with your dollars

for me goodfoot has always had good customer service, top notch if you dont act like a dick
May 30, 2008 @ 10:04 AM
popsiclepete

Ransom Fitted Sale
[CENTER][SIZE="7"]RANSOM FITTED SALE STARTING TODAY MAY 30th, 2008[/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"]BUY 2 get 1 FREE[/CENTER][/SIZE]

May 30, 2008 @ 12:44 PM
goatfacekillah

pete - any sale goin on at Nomad? nothin on the blog
May 30, 2008 @ 01:04 PM
ackbar

There are hot shots like that, they're so fucking rich that they can't even spend all of their money until their grandchildren die.
They come in and say get me fucking size and what? they got money and they are customers and you are supposed to serve them. YOU GET PAID to do that. Manners are not mandatory, but it is because our socio culture shapes us to be polite. impolite customers are still customers; there are no difference between them except one is preferred and welcomed by sales and the other doesn't.

come on now.. this is getting a bit ridiculous.
i don't give a shit if you're selling a motherfucker a hamburger or a house.. if you take that kind of abuse you are a pure bitch. plain & simple. and if your boss wants you to take that he's a piece of shit & a bitch too
May 30, 2008 @ 03:18 PM
Jermo

i like goodfoot smile
May 30, 2008 @ 03:57 PM
richboy!

does anyone know if ransom has any fitteds to match de la highs or purple pigeons? lmk guys!
May 30, 2008 @ 06:12 PM
popsiclepete

any sale goin on at Nomad?

Im pretty sure their 25% off sale has ended already
May 30, 2008 @ 10:21 PM
LoLife

hmm i went in on wednesday they still had their 25% off outerwear and 20% off all supreme going on.

May 31, 2008 @ 10:50 AM
popsiclepete

Sperry Dropping @ Yorkville Gdft Today
A couple of styles of Sperry Top-siders dropping today @ Goodfoot Yorkville ONLY.

Swing by and check them out, pics will be blogged shortly.

-Pete
May 31, 2008 @ 01:59 PM
mr.delete

this whole thread has sand in its pussy.
May 31, 2008 @ 04:22 PM
SprNtrl

this whole thread has sand in its pussy.
Mmm...pussy.
May 31, 2008 @ 08:36 PM
TheChemist

and only homos like you enjoy being tangled up with other dudes and say kiss kiss

edit. does anyone know if gdft will be getting the 7/16 pack?

Yup when I went by today I asked one of the employees there and he said they will have it.
June 3, 2008 @ 03:21 AM
yesyesyalll

did g van get anymore huf shit or was that only TO...
im looking for that huge H tee

Please login first to reply.