Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 26, 2008 @ 10:29 AM
gio

Do they still have the Supreme "Prada" fitteds in the darker gray, 7 1/4? Hit me up with a message if anyones got one or spots one thanks
May 26, 2008 @ 04:30 PM
N123

Does Goodfoot have this shirt?

And do they still have these shoes?

In Vancouver
May 26, 2008 @ 07:00 PM
soleADDICT

Skrewface!!!!
May 26, 2008 @ 08:30 PM
LoLife

lool new gdft tee with SKREWFACE on it.

When he be playin Scrabble that nigga gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls

May 26, 2008 @ 10:18 PM
TheChemist

In Vancouver

the shirt wasn't on the floor in toronto but when I asked one of the workers there about it they placed an order and got me an XL, called me a few days later and I picked it up.

On another note, I stopped by Goodfoot Toronto on Saturday. Not only does it pale im comparison to Vancouver aesthetically...but the slogan on the bag my Donatello`s were in was pretty fucking true. Fraser, Raymond, Cody, any one of those cats could teach the T.O employees a lesson. Don`t screw your face up at me when I ask for a size or try on more than one pair of shoes...

And take your fucking sunglasses off when you`re indoors.

should have brought it up to the person there....simple.
May 26, 2008 @ 10:34 PM
goatfacekillah

In Vancouver

since i'm about 99.5% positive that you'd wear those two together if you had both, why not buy the matching fitted? then you can complete the "Tellytubby puked on me" look.
May 27, 2008 @ 12:33 AM
N123

Do they have the shoes?
May 27, 2008 @ 08:50 AM
popsiclepete

We have limited sizes of the ATC Lava's left.

There are still some good sizes left, feel free to call the shop and they'll tell you if we have your size.

On another note, I stopped by Goodfoot Toronto on Saturday. Not only does it pale im comparison to Vancouver aesthetically...but the slogan on the bag my Donatello`s were in was pretty fucking true. Fraser, Raymond, Cody, any one of those cats could teach the T.O employees a lesson. Don`t screw your face up at me when I ask for a size or try on more than one pair of shoes...

Salty much?

Personally I have not seen nor served anyone in the manner you are speaking about.

If you have a problem with the way you were served, say something.

The manager was in that day.

Welcome to the internet, where people run to complain

My thoughts exactly.
May 27, 2008 @ 05:37 PM
N123

They never answer the phone.
May 27, 2008 @ 07:11 PM
Sean__Price

lol

I understand where your coming from .............. Cant run your mouth
like that back home huh , dudes will chop your anus up and feed you to
the Black bears. Its ok alot of my Van boys are down in Toronto now and
tell me all about people like you. But honestly what kind of service
where you expecting when you bought "Donatellos" ?? ............ The irony
of all this is you cried and still bought something from them.
(unless you did an exchange)....

Meow
May 27, 2008 @ 08:12 PM

Inactive

Meow

You act like ur in a gang, ur not, ur store employees.
May 27, 2008 @ 08:43 PM
soulize

Have you seen Sean Price?

He don't need to be in any gang.
May 27, 2008 @ 08:57 PM
N123

Does Goodfoot have the Air Tech Challenge II Hot Lavas in size 8, 8.5 or 9? I called so many times today but they don't answer.
May 27, 2008 @ 10:43 PM
Hyper.

Meow

Well it would have been pretty gay to drive 2 hours to Toronto, solely to cop some sneaks from G', and not buy the exact pair of shoes I wanted because some guy doesn't seem too excited about providing customers with shoes to try on. People like me? People like me are mad friendly with store employees, in Vancouver, because they are just as friendly back. I don't expect anything special, but even the fags over at Champs don't seem to hate their jobs that much. I don't know why you, Sean P, always have to jump in and try and mediate everything involving Goodfoot. I didn't say I lost any love for the store I rep hard...just that, clearly, the experience in Vancouver is better. Your "Van Boys" don't know me either, they can't really comment now can they?

Pete....I don't make a fuss about shit like that. I thought I'd come on here, say the same thing loads of people have said about G' Toronto millions of times, and have someone address it. Whatevs.

To the Donatello comment...maybe son woulda liked me more if I was dipped in Visvim.
May 27, 2008 @ 11:10 PM
chinst09

Does Goodfoot have the Air Tech Challenge II Hot Lavas in size 8, 8.5 or 9? I called so many times today but they don't answer.

yeah ive called a couple times too, but there message box is full. they are renovating the back end of the store right now. it forces you to go down there to check stuff out, it may be worth the trip.
May 27, 2008 @ 11:14 PM
GGM

lol

were you expecting a hand-job and a hug to go with your Donatello's? Maybe they should have rolled out the red carpet and everyone that doesn't know you and works there should have dropped what they were doing to give you pounds and validate you as a man cause you walked into Goodfoot Toronto and you shop at Goodfoot Vancouver?

dude, grow the fuck up. don't get butt hurt cause you walked into a store on a busy saturday and no one knew or cared who the fuck you were.
May 28, 2008 @ 06:30 AM
Honger

what the fuck you want hyper? they're fucking douchebags sales for fucks shake. Give them a break and get over it. There aren't going to be quality service for hourly paid sales or even managers. Come on it's the reality. Once their brand is big enough to neglect you and competitors(there aren't even any in their market segment) without loosing much return revenue, sales quality will never improve and just continue to get worst. In short, if they weren't good at serving you, don't go back there or better yet just ignore them and buy what you want and move on.
May 28, 2008 @ 08:21 AM
Sean__Price

You act like ur in a gang, ur not, ur store employees.

And who are you , The black dude from Huntington in Vegas ??

Gang......... Im 28 years old,, gangs arnt in style anymore. Also what store
do you think employees me ?? If anything i work AGAINST major retail outlets.
Im just a guy who knows a little about alot , thats all. Well rounded and
"in the know" Im the guy in the GDFT fitted and sneakers at your favourite
club while your forced to wear khakis and aldo flats.

I also dont work in a cubicle as once thought by princess.
Meow
May 28, 2008 @ 10:02 AM
Delatocious

Im the guy in the GDFT fitted and sneakers at your favourite club while your forced to wear khakis and aldo flats.

And the gayest quote of the year award goes to..
May 28, 2008 @ 11:37 AM
hyr

this thread is funny. hyper is rerrry wack.

check out my online magazine - Issue 2 is up today: Benny Gold, Kiya from Self Edge and lots more goodies

www.hyrcollective.com
May 28, 2008 @ 11:39 AM
SprNtrl

And who are you , The black dude from Huntington in Vegas ??

Gang......... Im 28 years old,, gangs arnt in style anymore. Also what store
do you think employees me ?? If anything i work AGAINST major retail outlets.
Im just a guy who knows a little about alot , thats all. Well rounded and
"in the know" Im the guy in the GDFT fitted and sneakers at your favourite
club while your forced to wear khakis and aldo flats.

I also dont work in a cubicle as once thought by princess.
Meow
Since you don't work retail nor in an office, you must curb-stomp punks for a living then.

Weekends, especially Saturday is not a good day to expect quality service from Goodfoot. Lots of people in the store - not only customers but also cats from neighbouring shops distracting the G' staff.
May 28, 2008 @ 12:00 PM
nogatco

since You Don't Work Retail Nor In An Office, You Must Curb-stomp Punks For A Living Then.

I Lol'd...
May 28, 2008 @ 02:36 PM
AysiX

the age old introducing yourself works wonders

walking up, saying Hi. i'm _____, and I'm in town from Vancouver. Fraser and Cody told me I should pop by and check out the shop while I'm in town. The shop in Vancouver is way bigger, huh? Geez it's busy in here. Can I get a size in the Donatellos when you get a second?

If you deserve a certain type of treatment, demand it.

I'm not for a second trying to criticize anyone or how they carry themselves, but I bet the result would have been very different had you actually said whatup and introduced yourself. Everyone that works in the TO shop is super nice and loves sneakers. If they have time to be engaging, trust me they can be.

As for the differences between the 2 cities, in Vancouver when a pedestrian tries to cross the road(even a major street), the car will stop to let you cross. In Toronto, they gun it at you and honk.

We are way more high strung and cynical here. It's a different culture. You gotta know how to talk to people here, I guess it's just a local thing. I can totally see how people would get weirded out by it if you're from the nice guy, dudebro capitol of the world aka Vancouver.

Don't get me wrong I love Vancouver, but people always look at me like I killed their hamster when I make a sarcastic joke or make fun of someone when I'm out there.
May 28, 2008 @ 03:07 PM
mr.delete

someone bad mouthing GDFT again, how original. people need to find a new target to toss ignorant comments at cause GDFT hate is played out & usually unwarranted.

anyway, what can we be expecting this week or next?
May 28, 2008 @ 03:08 PM
warrenlo22

you guys getting shipments of the "old love" white/red xx3's releasing on may31st ? ? ? ? ?
May 28, 2008 @ 03:25 PM
hollertronix

someone bad mouthing GDFT again, how original. people need to find a new target to toss ignorant comments at cause GDFT hate is played out & usually unwarranted.

anyway, what can we be expecting this week or next?

People only badmouth it because most of the time, it's true. Personally speaking, I've never had a problem so I won't get into that. You never hear of people complaining about the service at Livestock because there's nothing to complain about.. they serve the sneakerheads, 'beasts, and window shoppers as equals.
May 28, 2008 @ 05:59 PM
Gmas

the age old introducing yourself works wonders

walking up, saying Hi. i'm _____, and I'm in town from Vancouver. Fraser and Cody told me I should pop by and check out the shop while I'm in town. The shop in Vancouver is way bigger, huh? Geez it's busy in here. Can I get a size in the Donatellos when you get a second?

Good advice right here.

I can say I've been to most of the shoe/streetwear boutiques in the city, and have never gotten horrible service at any of them. Sure I know some employees better than others now, but I can say almost all of them I would describe as some level of pleasant when interacting with them. Sometimes I'm wearing typical streetwear stuff, other times I'm wearing work clothes and probably look somewhat out of place. No one seems to care and they're still nice. I chalk this up to saying hi or mentioning I like something they're wearing if I do. It's called general conversation skills, and they'll get you far not only in dealing with store employees, but in life.

Don't just be like "yo, can you get me a 9 in this" and expect them to do cartwheels. Say please, thank you, and if they're still dicks to you then I guess you have a little more to complain about. Proper English always helps. If someone's cool to you and is nice to deal with, ask their name when you're done and say "thanks xxxxxx". Remember it next time you go in. I promise you'll feel like "fam" in no time just remembering this one little tip. Just basically be nice, and most will be nice back. If you come in with attitude or act like they're your servants then really, what do you expect?
May 28, 2008 @ 06:46 PM
gio

Good advice right here.

I can say I've been to most of the shoe/streetwear boutiques in the city, and have never gotten horrible service at any of them. Sure I know some employees better than others now, but I can say almost all of them I would describe as some level of pleasant when interacting with them. Sometimes I'm wearing typical streetwear stuff, other times I'm wearing work clothes and probably look somewhat out of place. No one seems to care and they're still nice. I chalk this up to saying hi or mentioning I like something they're wearing if I do. It's called general conversation skills, and they'll get you far not only in dealing with store employees, but in life.

Don't just be like "yo, can you get me a 9 in this" and expect them to do cartwheels. Say please, thank you, and if they're still dicks to you then I guess you have a little more to complain about. Proper English always helps. If someone's cool to you and is nice to deal with, ask their name when you're done and say "thanks xxxxxx". Remember it next time you go in. I promise you'll feel like "fam" in no time just remembering this one little tip. Just basically be nice, and most will be nice back. If you come in with attitude or act like they're your servants then really, what do you expect?

What Gmas and AysiX said are both very true. Its just sad its come down to the fact that we need to have a "basic communication skills 101" class in here cause of the weekly Goodfoot service complaint. This shits really getting annoying. If youre just gonna whine about the service at this point keep it to yourself cause its the same thing every single time. You even have the nerve to comment on staff wearing sunglasses..wow.
May 28, 2008 @ 06:51 PM
ktan09

SMH at this beef...

GDFT never had terrible service, regardless whether I have come in dressed all beast from head to toe or when I have come in in a pair of sweats and an Abercrombie sweater. The treatment was the same, I always visit on Saturdays so theres no bias to the differential days. When I need help, I ask for it and I get it, when I don't, then they sit back and chill. What's wrong with that? Service there has never been amazing A+ but it's nothing to complain about.

Don't like the service then don't go there. Nobody forced you inside.

Oh and when you're asking for help in a retail store. The word "Help" goes a long way, I know what it's like to deal with a pushy customer that thinks they DESERVE to be served with white gloves the whole time.
May 28, 2008 @ 08:18 PM
Hyper.

I think you Toronto cats are taking it a bit too far. I was just commenting on how the experience was. My first time in G' Vancouver had me hyped. Toronto...I was kind of frowning like...damn...

I'll never stop shopping at Goodfoot, it couldn't happen. Maybe as Aysix said, it's just a geographical thing. Aysix' analogy on the 2 places I find was spot on...I'm sure that has everything to do with it. It just leaves me shaking my head...like, I walked in, you could tell I belong shopping in a store like that. Not overly beasted, 'Preme fitted, medium white tee, raw denim and Trinity's. I wonder how a 35 year old woman shopping for the first pair of J's for her son would get treated..that's all.

Please login first to reply.