Official Goodfoot/Nomad/Ransom thread.

January 30, 2008 @ 23:09:45
I guess we wont be able to call goodfoot a boutique
January 30, 2008 @ 23:25:31
goodfoot in yorkville = awesome. so much nicer that it will only be a few blocks from home.

but what does it mean for the store on richmond? no change, going away or what?
January 30, 2008 @ 23:35:00
I guess we wont be able to call goodfoot a boutique

January 31, 2008 @ 00:19:56
I have to admit these new locations are kind of surprising to me. Goodfoot is a destination type store...I don't think they heavily rely on people who just happen to be passing by. If they did, they probably would have situated themselves a block north.

I guess I can kinda see the whole Yorkville thing because "funky Nikes/shoes" are getting to be pretty trendy, and well Yorkville is trend central...and people with $$$. For the most part though I just see these new locations cannabalizing sales from the Richmond location, which isn't necessarily a bad thing but I think just kind of...unnecessary. I mean I don't really see myself buying MORE pairs of shoes now that there are 3 options or anything.

I probably would have gone Mississauga or Markham/Scarborough if it was me....for people who might have a tough time getting downtown. Anyone who can get to the Yorkville location can probably get to the Richmond St. location pretty easily as well. Again, fairly similar for the St. Clair location too, though I guess it's a little farther removed.

I guess we shall see...
January 31, 2008 @ 07:35:27
She may also shop there because she is familiar with the name. So if
she becomes familiar with the GDFT name and possibly goes there once
and gets something , she might return. People feel comfortable with things
they know.

Meow

ehhhh good point never thought of it like that...BUT I still can't see my mom buying the type of shoes they have there....never know though, maybe if she got familiar she'd buy some kinda shoe in there...*shivers* really dont wanna think about my mom in chukkas...
January 31, 2008 @ 13:21:58
Originally posted by Inactive User
yeah we know your whip... 91 forest green civic hatchback right? only thing pimpin on it is the chain link border on your license plate. no thanks, i would be happier riding the streetcar. ill prolly pick up way more hoes there than in your whip.

youre a complete imbecile trying to impress other by dissing me. i never came at you or anyone, just spoke my opninion and you come along causing ruckus.

I'm not even going to bother with the insults, 91 Forest Green civic lmao....not even close son.

I came at you because your opinion was so ignorant and far from the truth. Respect Goodfoot for doing their thing and understand they will never become Footlocker. I hate ignorant people.

HAHAHAHHAHA Pussynu got OWNED...oops i means Potsnu.. you fucking little bitch. trying to expose people..you think any of us give a shit about this "culture" or "jordans" or what car your lame ass drives??.. your probably a dumb asian reseller any how.. you should really focus on getting a life rather talking about things you dont know about..how about you stop being such a dick rider and move on to the finer things in life.. and sorry to inform you there is no fun in sneakers any more unless its me leaving blood on your shitty "retro" infrareds. dont make me continue sonning you... i'll put your career on hold.. and either way your gonna attend sneaker pimps in your dead serious hoody and day of dead dunks and your garbage new era hat.. get a grip of life..and stop caring about things that dont matter..you aint made anybody look stupid except yourself.. pussy

Put my career on hold? I'm already set in this business. Keep designing your shitty Line Sheets, what a joke. You think any stores would ever sell that shit? Lmao....I seen better from the shit that spewed after a healthy dose of Mexican food.
January 31, 2008 @ 13:22:35
I'm done arguing, sorry for the rest of the people who actually care about Goodfoot and respect them through this stage of their growth. I'm proud of Goodfoot, their the Canadian version of Supreme. Well at least I would like to think so.
January 31, 2008 @ 15:07:55
I'm done arguing, sorry for the rest of the people who actually care about Goodfoot and respect them through this stage of their growth. I'm proud of Goodfoot, their the Canadian version of Supreme. Well at least I would like to think so.

damn ***** you get more dumb every post that you make.. my line sheet shits on you.. dont be upset.. Goodfoot the Canadian Supreme?? Thats a bit of false claim..you need to focus on how to stop dick riding people.. are you fucking stupid? like foreal.. you cant put those two stores on the same level..your a new jack herb, you probably never been to Supreme on Lafayette ever.. and if you did your one of the fags who complained about bad service or better yet one of the lames who complains about bad service at Gdft cause you ride too much dick..stick to shopping at Heavens uptown.. and worshiping nike and jordan... you got no money in this business..im taking it all if you did..
January 31, 2008 @ 15:18:37
my line sheet shits on you..

I dont necessarily agree with everything ur sayin, or the attack on potsnu... but fuck that one quote gave me a good laugh
January 31, 2008 @ 15:34:48
goodfoot is not the canadian version of supreme. come on now..
January 31, 2008 @ 15:55:25
I think gdft/undftd is a better comparision
January 31, 2008 @ 16:12:24
^yep i agree. goodfoot needs to do collabos with nike more. i saw their am1...awesomenessss
January 31, 2008 @ 17:51:37
nike am1 id's
January 31, 2008 @ 18:32:05
^are there any pics of this callabo?
January 31, 2008 @ 18:32:29
link?
January 31, 2008 @ 18:51:04
i dont have pics, i saw GHOSTFACE from SUFU wearing them one time. they were black/neon green and the bubble was neon green...thats wat i can remember and it had GOODFOOT on the back instead of nike air
January 31, 2008 @ 19:03:11
Anyone know if Ransom's open tomorow?

Edit: Goodfoot opening up 2 new stores? Well, Yorkville would be nice, but St. Clair West? Meh...
February 01, 2008 @ 11:09:26
i dont have pics, i saw GHOSTFACE from SUFU wearing them one time. they were black/neon green and the bubble was neon green...thats wat i can remember and it had GOODFOOT on the back instead of nike air

G3TONTH3 GOODFOOT
February 01, 2008 @ 12:50:44
Goodfoot is probably along the same lines as Union

and the MTL store is about the same size
February 01, 2008 @ 17:01:04
i went by goodfoot/ransom a couple days ago but ransom was closed for reno's,would ransom be open by tommorow?
February 01, 2008 @ 17:53:10
^doubt it dude
February 01, 2008 @ 18:47:34
when they opening? i swear they were under reno's last week and opened this week.
February 01, 2008 @ 19:44:21
Originally posted by Inactive User
Anyone know if Ransom's open tomorow?

Edit: Goodfoot opening up 2 new stores? Well, Yorkville would be nice, but St. Clair West? Meh...

Passed by the FOOT today and was told possibly Monday Ransom would be
open.

Meow
February 01, 2008 @ 19:55:16
Hi.

Meow.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

February 03, 2008 @ 15:03:41
Job openings in the new locations?hmm
February 03, 2008 @ 16:08:18
can we get an update on whats at nomad? and maybe what there gonna get soon..
February 03, 2008 @ 17:21:59
^ according to their blog, they have a few new APC stock in. the desert boots look amazing btw. a new stock of S2A
February 03, 2008 @ 19:25:12
http://www.nomadshop.net/blog.html

they update reg. and with prices
February 04, 2008 @ 13:57:56
any word on when Ransom will be opening?
Please login first to reply.
x