Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 30, 2008 @ 05:21 PM
Potsnu

Lol? You don't think Goodfoot could blow up that big or relatively that big? do YOU know anything about retail or business? is the purpose of business to maintain and/or decrease? if the owner is has biz smarts (which he does im assuming hes opening like 4 stores in 1 year) he would blow it up to that capacity and sell it off as a chain. take a look at how the store has grown over the few years it has been around. 1 store in every major city in canada... like 4-5 stores here in tdot alone. and if correct me if im wrong, i saw on one of their shirts since 2003??? in 5 years they established an empire through out canada and youre telling me there are no private investors or big money capitol involved? youre telling me hes gonna stop right there and not venture into the posibility that it could be as big as a foot locker?

personally im not hating i would love for it to blow up and be easier accesible because i have to fuckin take 3 buses and a train ride to get to the downtown location. im glad toronto has shit like this available.. goodfoot, livestock new era etc.... i remember 3-4 years ago i was borrowing my boys credit card to order streetwear on digital gravel.

oh and kids like me are the reason that shit is hyped up and inflated? huh? im not the one with an LRG picture as profile. if you knew anything about the lrg biz the owner completely sold out to the market and mass produced his gear that was once "limited" back in the day. is that what you represent? if so, youre a bigger contradiction than Nas is.

Contradiction? Ok kiddo. I like LRG for what it is, the clothes they put out, the message they convey. I said it was a "plus" if it was limited, not the deciding factor behind while I like the brand. It can be be mainstream or exclusive, that's not why I rock it. People like you say they "sold out", they just got big. I have no problem with a brand getting big and getting rich as long as they don't change what the brand stood for to begin with. LRG hasn't done that, that's why I continue to rock it even after it blew up. What you just said supported my point. I like brands for what it is, not because of how exclusive and rare it is.

They never sold out, they never changed their clothing or the stuff they put out. They were just more readily available. Thanks for proving yet again my point that you only like stuff because it's rare and exclusive. If I was like you, I would have stopped wearing LRG the minute it got big. I haven't.

I might not know a lot about retail, I'm only 3rd year taking Retail Management and have an internship as assitant buyer in the coming summer. But hearing first hand from Harry Rosen himself and the product developer from Holt Renfrew, I think I know enough that your exaggeration of Goodfoot becoming Footlocker is hilarious.

So what's the problem? Where's my contradiction? Ride that TTC home boy.
January 30, 2008 @ 05:27 PM
Poor Old

Ride that TTC home boy.

ok so when you see me in it while you're outside in the bus shelter freezing in your Dead Serious Jason Hoody, you better wait for the next bus because you will get got homeboy. but your girl can hop on and ride the rocket tho...
January 30, 2008 @ 05:30 PM
Potsnu

ok so when you see me in it while you're outside in the bus shelter freezing in your Dead Serious Jason Hoody, you better wait for the next bus because you will get got homeboy. but your girl can hop on and ride the rocket tho...

Sorry I don't take public transportation, some people here already know my whip.

Don't own either hoodies, sorry. Save up your dimes and pennies for that hyped up pair of kicks because it's exclusive and not because you like it. I heard you can get a good deal for XX3's for only $2000 on eBay right now. I've seen all your posts on here, you're a complete tool.

Btw I still love the fact that your rebutal supported everything I just said and made you look like a fool. This is why I love and hate Hypebeast. Wish people would buy things because they like it instead of it being "rare". Maybe if you had a big penis you wouldn't need things that are rare so you can brag about how limited your kicks are lol.

So how bout you like Goodfoot for what it is instead of you selling out the minute they get big?
January 30, 2008 @ 05:38 PM
ray90

so back to gdft, anyone know when Ransom is opening back up?

Side Note: looking the mugen front end on the RSX smile
January 30, 2008 @ 06:13 PM
n0cturnal

^ hearing next week. dont keep your hopes up, they adding another store back there haha
January 30, 2008 @ 06:29 PM
flex1

It is amazing to see the growth of Gf in the last two years. There definitely has to be private investors and Venture capitalists funding him.
January 30, 2008 @ 06:39 PM
ackbar

goodfoot can do their thing.. expand.. blah. blah. blah.
bottom line.. whoever said it's impossible they'd ever reach footlocker status is right. footlocker owns like 10 different retail chains or something. they're in 20 countries. have thousands of locations. no one is seeing them at what they do
January 30, 2008 @ 07:22 PM
YUP123

goodfoot can do their thing.. expand.. blah. blah. blah.
bottom line.. whoever said it's impossible they'd ever reach footlocker status is right. footlocker owns like 10 different retail chains or something. they're in 20 countries. have thousands of locations. no one is seeing them at what they do

Gotta agree with you here, and personally I think footlocker caters to a different clientele anyways... shit my mom shops at footlocker...you wouldn't see her walkin into the G' to pick up some chukkas
January 30, 2008 @ 07:35 PM
Vancouver

Also, Footlocker IMO is more for performance shoes. Like shoes people actually rock for basketball, and running. Whereas GDFT is more for style and casual wear.

Edit: Obviously price is a huge difference too. GDFT shoes are much more expensive than the average Footlocker shoe.
January 30, 2008 @ 08:29 PM
Poor Old

Sorry I don't take public transportation, some people here already know my whip.

Don't own either hoodies, sorry. Save up your dimes and pennies for that hyped up pair of kicks because it's exclusive and not because you like it. I heard you can get a good deal for XX3's for only $2000 on eBay right now. I've seen all your posts on here, you're a complete tool.

Btw I still love the fact that your rebutal supported everything I just said and made you look like a fool. This is why I love and hate Hypebeast. Wish people would buy things because they like it instead of it being "rare". Maybe if you had a big penis you wouldn't need things that are rare so you can brag about how limited your kicks are lol.

So how bout you like Goodfoot for what it is instead of you selling out the minute they get big?

1) yeah we know your whip... 91 forest green civic hatchback right? only thing pimpin on it is the chain link border on your license plate. no thanks, i would be happier riding the streetcar. ill prolly pick up way more hoes there than in your whip.

2) lol. not interested in jordans. so nice try.

3)why you interested in my penis? how you know if its big or not? homo much? you should stop right there

4) youre a complete imbecile trying to impress other by dissing me. i never came at you or anyone, just spoke my opninion and you come along causing ruckus. typical attention seeking syndrome trying to justify your ego. let me guess you were the kid in HS who picked on others for no reason just to gain respect. see im the same but i beat up dudes for the fun of it. only one place wheer that works and thats in jail and i know damn well youre the one that would get 'pricked'... oops i mean 'picked' on.
January 30, 2008 @ 09:21 PM
NAH.B

1) yeah we know your whip... 91 forest green civic hatchback right? only thing pimpin on it is the chain link border on your license plate. no thanks, i would be happier riding the streetcar. ill prolly pick up way more hoes there than in your whip.

2) lol. not interested in jordans. so nice try.

3)why you interested in my penis? how you know if its big or not? homo much? you should stop right there

4) youre a complete imbecile trying to impress other by dissing me. i never came at you or anyone, just spoke my opninion and you come along causing ruckus. typical attention seeking syndrome trying to justify your ego. let me guess you were the kid in HS who picked on others for no reason just to gain respect. see im the same but i beat up dudes for the fun of it. only one place wheer that works and thats in jail and i know damn well youre the one that would get 'pricked'... oops i mean 'picked' on.

HAHAHAHHAHA Pussynu got OWNED...oops i means Potsnu.. you fucking little bitch. trying to expose people..you think any of us give a shit about this "culture" or "jordans" or what car your lame ass drives??.. your probably a dumb asian reseller any how.. you should really focus on getting a life rather talking about things you dont know about..how about you stop being such a dick rider and move on to the finer things in life.. and sorry to inform you there is no fun in sneakers any more unless its me leaving blood on your shitty "retro" infrareds. dont make me continue sonning you... i'll put your career on hold.. and either way your gonna attend sneaker pimps in your dead serious hoody and day of dead dunks and your garbage new era hat.. get a grip of life..and stop caring about things that dont matter..you aint made anybody look stupid except yourself.. pussy
January 30, 2008 @ 09:25 PM
n0cturnal

what a riot. great stuff haha
January 30, 2008 @ 09:52 PM
Sean__Price

GTFO here. You like shit because it's exclusive, not for what it is.

Lmao at even insinuating Goodfoot would ever get as large as Footlocker. Do you know anything about retail or business? You know how many private investors and capital you need to blow that big?

Haha I love ignorance Hypbeast kiddos here. Kids like you is why [SIZE="7"]the game[/SIZE] is dying and why shit gets inflated and resold so much. Hype.

I rock shit because I like it and what the brands stand for. It's a plus when it's limited....

Its a lifestyle or part of it , its not a "game" if you think its a game ...punch
out and move on to $500 1920 paper boy shoes.

Meow
January 30, 2008 @ 09:55 PM
Sean__Price

Gotta agree with you here, and personally I think footlocker caters to a different clientele anyways... shit my mom shops at footlocker...you wouldn't see her walkin into the G' to pick up some chukkas

She may also shop there because she is familiar with the name. So if
she becomes familiar with the GDFT name and possibly goes there once
and gets something , she might return. People feel comfortable with things
they know.

Meow
January 30, 2008 @ 11:09 PM
moskeet

I guess we wont be able to call goodfoot a boutique
January 30, 2008 @ 11:25 PM
mr.delete

goodfoot in yorkville = awesome. so much nicer that it will only be a few blocks from home.

but what does it mean for the store on richmond? no change, going away or what?
January 30, 2008 @ 11:35 PM
nkwu

I guess we wont be able to call goodfoot a boutique

January 31, 2008 @ 12:19 AM
Gmas

I have to admit these new locations are kind of surprising to me. Goodfoot is a destination type store...I don't think they heavily rely on people who just happen to be passing by. If they did, they probably would have situated themselves a block north.

I guess I can kinda see the whole Yorkville thing because "funky Nikes/shoes" are getting to be pretty trendy, and well Yorkville is trend central...and people with $$$. For the most part though I just see these new locations cannabalizing sales from the Richmond location, which isn't necessarily a bad thing but I think just kind of...unnecessary. I mean I don't really see myself buying MORE pairs of shoes now that there are 3 options or anything.

I probably would have gone Mississauga or Markham/Scarborough if it was me....for people who might have a tough time getting downtown. Anyone who can get to the Yorkville location can probably get to the Richmond St. location pretty easily as well. Again, fairly similar for the St. Clair location too, though I guess it's a little farther removed.

I guess we shall see...
January 31, 2008 @ 07:35 AM
YUP123

She may also shop there because she is familiar with the name. So if
she becomes familiar with the GDFT name and possibly goes there once
and gets something , she might return. People feel comfortable with things
they know.

Meow

ehhhh good point never thought of it like that...BUT I still can't see my mom buying the type of shoes they have there....never know though, maybe if she got familiar she'd buy some kinda shoe in there...*shivers* really dont wanna think about my mom in chukkas...
January 31, 2008 @ 01:21 PM
Potsnu

yeah we know your whip... 91 forest green civic hatchback right? only thing pimpin on it is the chain link border on your license plate. no thanks, i would be happier riding the streetcar. ill prolly pick up way more hoes there than in your whip.

youre a complete imbecile trying to impress other by dissing me. i never came at you or anyone, just spoke my opninion and you come along causing ruckus.

I'm not even going to bother with the insults, 91 Forest Green civic lmao....not even close son.

I came at you because your opinion was so ignorant and far from the truth. Respect Goodfoot for doing their thing and understand they will never become Footlocker. I hate ignorant people.

HAHAHAHHAHA Pussynu got OWNED...oops i means Potsnu.. you fucking little bitch. trying to expose people..you think any of us give a shit about this "culture" or "jordans" or what car your lame ass drives??.. your probably a dumb asian reseller any how.. you should really focus on getting a life rather talking about things you dont know about..how about you stop being such a dick rider and move on to the finer things in life.. and sorry to inform you there is no fun in sneakers any more unless its me leaving blood on your shitty "retro" infrareds. dont make me continue sonning you... i'll put your career on hold.. and either way your gonna attend sneaker pimps in your dead serious hoody and day of dead dunks and your garbage new era hat.. get a grip of life..and stop caring about things that dont matter..you aint made anybody look stupid except yourself.. pussy

Put my career on hold? I'm already set in this business. Keep designing your shitty Line Sheets, what a joke. You think any stores would ever sell that shit? Lmao....I seen better from the shit that spewed after a healthy dose of Mexican food.
January 31, 2008 @ 01:22 PM
Potsnu

I'm done arguing, sorry for the rest of the people who actually care about Goodfoot and respect them through this stage of their growth. I'm proud of Goodfoot, their the Canadian version of Supreme. Well at least I would like to think so.
January 31, 2008 @ 03:07 PM
NAH.B

I'm done arguing, sorry for the rest of the people who actually care about Goodfoot and respect them through this stage of their growth. I'm proud of Goodfoot, their the Canadian version of Supreme. Well at least I would like to think so.

damn ***** you get more dumb every post that you make.. my line sheet shits on you.. dont be upset.. Goodfoot the Canadian Supreme?? Thats a bit of false claim..you need to focus on how to stop dick riding people.. are you fucking stupid? like foreal.. you cant put those two stores on the same level..your a new jack herb, you probably never been to Supreme on Lafayette ever.. and if you did your one of the fags who complained about bad service or better yet one of the lames who complains about bad service at Gdft cause you ride too much dick..stick to shopping at Heavens uptown.. and worshiping nike and jordan... you got no money in this business..im taking it all if you did..
January 31, 2008 @ 03:18 PM
khazano

my line sheet shits on you..

I dont necessarily agree with everything ur sayin, or the attack on potsnu... but fuck that one quote gave me a good laugh
January 31, 2008 @ 03:34 PM
ackbar

goodfoot is not the canadian version of supreme. come on now..
January 31, 2008 @ 03:55 PM
Pankeo

I think gdft/undftd is a better comparision
January 31, 2008 @ 04:12 PM
n0cturnal

^yep i agree. goodfoot needs to do collabos with nike more. i saw their am1...awesomenessss
January 31, 2008 @ 05:51 PM

Inactive

nike am1 id's
January 31, 2008 @ 06:32 PM
chinst09

^are there any pics of this callabo?
January 31, 2008 @ 06:32 PM
Hyper.

link?
January 31, 2008 @ 06:51 PM
n0cturnal

i dont have pics, i saw GHOSTFACE from SUFU wearing them one time. they were black/neon green and the bubble was neon green...thats wat i can remember and it had GOODFOOT on the back instead of nike air

Please login first to reply.