Official Goodfoot/Nomad/Ransom thread.

January 29, 2008 @ 21:36:17
bleh...just buttons hah

nomad's lookin good with the S2A stuff.
January 29, 2008 @ 23:49:25
according to my cuzz the supreme fitteds are 40% off right now... he picked up a leather one
January 30, 2008 @ 01:02:42
blinkyeyes Besides the Stussy store 2 new goodfoots are opening up in Toronto... a bit OD but ya cant knock Matt for his hustlesmokeyface$$$

http://tequiero.nimnim.net/mattgeorge/
January 30, 2008 @ 01:05:50
blinkyeyes Besides the Stussy store 2 new goodfoots are opening up in Toronto... a bit OD but ya cant knock Matt for his hustlesmokeyface$$$

http://tequiero.nimnim.net/mattgeorge/


Explain the "OD" part please ............. Thanks
Meow
January 30, 2008 @ 01:18:57
Explain the "OD" part please ............. Thanks
Meow


good point.. never thought getting $ was od...
January 30, 2008 @ 06:47:36
i beg of you MG to stock each one differently
January 30, 2008 @ 10:07:42
Good...get your paper while you can MG. Dont hate people.
Im sure the stock will be mostly same at all 3, but you gots to play the territory. Hoodfoot will sell mad amounts of J's and AF1's. Keep the SB's for the dwntwn hipsters. Har!
January 30, 2008 @ 11:29:08
now the nostalgia of shopping at goodfoot and ransom is going to be gone
January 30, 2008 @ 11:40:08
Explain the "OD" part please ............. Thanks
Meow


tongueface 1 store was enough for me dont need another one 10-15mins away but i understand its all about the $$$$
January 30, 2008 @ 11:59:47
tongueface 1 store was enough for me dont need another one 10-15mins away but i understand its all about the $$$$

imo one store is enough for me too since I'm still driving downtown to get to the store anyways so opening more GDFT locations will make no difference to me but I guess it does make a difference to people actually living downtown and don't have a car...
January 30, 2008 @ 13:49:52
lol. might as well call it GoodFOOTLOCKER. theres prolly gonna be one in eaton centre and yorkdale mall by next year. bye bye sneaker culture.
January 30, 2008 @ 13:58:16
real talk for a minute... who really cares
January 30, 2008 @ 14:34:50
Originally posted by Inactive User
lol. might as well call it GoodFOOTLOCKER. theres prolly gonna be one in eaton centre and yorkdale mall by next year. bye bye sneaker culture.


They'll ALWAYS be someone with the "underground" or "exclusive" or whatever u wanna call it, clothing/shoes you are looking for... even IF (and I dont think its very likely) goodfoot hits footlocker status, theyll be another store that opens up with what the beasts are looking for so no worries!
January 30, 2008 @ 16:11:00
Oh nooooo....I'm not going to be the only one shopping at Goodfoot anymore. I was hoping to keep that place a secret. How dare they try and build upon their success...shame on them.

Seriously, I don't know how anybody can knock G' for trying to accomplish the goal of any reasonable business owner. If Matt is able to turn what was a small single store into a big Canadian chain down the road, more power to him.
January 30, 2008 @ 16:49:58
Originally posted by Inactive User
lol. might as well call it GoodFOOTLOCKER. theres prolly gonna be one in eaton centre and yorkdale mall by next year. bye bye sneaker culture.


GTFO here. You like shit because it's exclusive, not for what it is.

Lmao at even insinuating Goodfoot would ever get as large as Footlocker. Do you know anything about retail or business? You know how many private investors and capital you need to blow that big?

Haha I love ignorance Hypbeast kiddos here. Kids like you is why the game is dying and why shit gets inflated and resold so much. Hype.

I rock shit because I like it and what the brands stand for. It's a plus when it's limited....
January 30, 2008 @ 17:05:59
GTFO here. You like shit because it's exclusive, not for what it is.

Lmao at even insinuating Goodfoot would ever get as large as Footlocker. Do you know anything about retail or business? You know how many private investors and capital you need to blow that big?

Haha I love ignorance Hypbeast kiddos here. Kids like you is why the game is dying and why shit gets inflated and resold so much. Hype.

I rock shit because I like it and what the brands stand for. It's a plus when it's limited....


Lol? You don't think Goodfoot could blow up that big or relatively that big? do YOU know anything about retail or business? is the purpose of business to maintain and/or decrease? if the owner is has biz smarts (which he does im assuming hes opening like 4 stores in 1 year) he would blow it up to that capacity and sell it off as a chain. take a look at how the store has grown over the few years it has been around. 1 store in every major city in canada... like 4-5 stores here in tdot alone. and if correct me if im wrong, i saw on one of their shirts since 2003??? in 5 years they established an empire through out canada and youre telling me there are no private investors or big money capitol involved? youre telling me hes gonna stop right there and not venture into the posibility that it could be as big as a foot locker?

personally im not hating i would love for it to blow up and be easier accesible because i have to fuckin take 3 buses and a train ride to get to the downtown location. im glad toronto has shit like this available.. goodfoot, livestock new era etc.... i remember 3-4 years ago i was borrowing my boys credit card to order streetwear on digital gravel.

oh and kids like me are the reason that shit is hyped up and inflated? huh? im not the one with an LRG picture as profile. if you knew anything about the lrg biz the owner completely sold out to the market and mass produced his gear that was once "limited" back in the day. is that what you represent? if so, youre a bigger contradiction than Nas is.
January 30, 2008 @ 17:21:37
Originally posted by Inactive User
Lol? You don't think Goodfoot could blow up that big or relatively that big? do YOU know anything about retail or business? is the purpose of business to maintain and/or decrease? if the owner is has biz smarts (which he does im assuming hes opening like 4 stores in 1 year) he would blow it up to that capacity and sell it off as a chain. take a look at how the store has grown over the few years it has been around. 1 store in every major city in canada... like 4-5 stores here in tdot alone. and if correct me if im wrong, i saw on one of their shirts since 2003??? in 5 years they established an empire through out canada and youre telling me there are no private investors or big money capitol involved? youre telling me hes gonna stop right there and not venture into the posibility that it could be as big as a foot locker?

personally im not hating i would love for it to blow up and be easier accesible because i have to fuckin take 3 buses and a train ride to get to the downtown location. im glad toronto has shit like this available.. goodfoot, livestock new era etc.... i remember 3-4 years ago i was borrowing my boys credit card to order streetwear on digital gravel.

oh and kids like me are the reason that shit is hyped up and inflated? huh? im not the one with an LRG picture as profile. if you knew anything about the lrg biz the owner completely sold out to the market and mass produced his gear that was once "limited" back in the day. is that what you represent? if so, youre a bigger contradiction than Nas is.


Contradiction? Ok kiddo. I like LRG for what it is, the clothes they put out, the message they convey. I said it was a "plus" if it was limited, not the deciding factor behind while I like the brand. It can be be mainstream or exclusive, that's not why I rock it. People like you say they "sold out", they just got big. I have no problem with a brand getting big and getting rich as long as they don't change what the brand stood for to begin with. LRG hasn't done that, that's why I continue to rock it even after it blew up. What you just said supported my point. I like brands for what it is, not because of how exclusive and rare it is.

They never sold out, they never changed their clothing or the stuff they put out. They were just more readily available. Thanks for proving yet again my point that you only like stuff because it's rare and exclusive. If I was like you, I would have stopped wearing LRG the minute it got big. I haven't.

I might not know a lot about retail, I'm only 3rd year taking Retail Management and have an internship as assitant buyer in the coming summer. But hearing first hand from Harry Rosen himself and the product developer from Holt Renfrew, I think I know enough that your exaggeration of Goodfoot becoming Footlocker is hilarious.

So what's the problem? Where's my contradiction? Ride that TTC home boy.
January 30, 2008 @ 17:27:14
Ride that TTC home boy.


ok so when you see me in it while you're outside in the bus shelter freezing in your Dead Serious Jason Hoody, you better wait for the next bus because you will get got homeboy. but your girl can hop on and ride the rocket tho...
January 30, 2008 @ 17:30:59
Originally posted by Inactive User
ok so when you see me in it while you're outside in the bus shelter freezing in your Dead Serious Jason Hoody, you better wait for the next bus because you will get got homeboy. but your girl can hop on and ride the rocket tho...


Sorry I don't take public transportation, some people here already know my whip.

Don't own either hoodies, sorry. Save up your dimes and pennies for that hyped up pair of kicks because it's exclusive and not because you like it. I heard you can get a good deal for XX3's for only $2000 on eBay right now. I've seen all your posts on here, you're a complete tool.

Btw I still love the fact that your rebutal supported everything I just said and made you look like a fool. This is why I love and hate Hypebeast. Wish people would buy things because they like it instead of it being "rare". Maybe if you had a big penis you wouldn't need things that are rare so you can brag about how limited your kicks are lol.

So how bout you like Goodfoot for what it is instead of you selling out the minute they get big?
January 30, 2008 @ 17:38:50
so back to gdft, anyone know when Ransom is opening back up?

Side Note: looking the mugen front end on the RSX blushing
January 30, 2008 @ 18:13:57
^ hearing next week. dont keep your hopes up, they adding another store back there haha
January 30, 2008 @ 18:29:08
It is amazing to see the growth of Gf in the last two years. There definitely has to be private investors and Venture capitalists funding him.
January 30, 2008 @ 18:39:56
goodfoot can do their thing.. expand.. blah. blah. blah.
bottom line.. whoever said it's impossible they'd ever reach footlocker status is right. footlocker owns like 10 different retail chains or something. they're in 20 countries. have thousands of locations. no one is seeing them at what they do
January 30, 2008 @ 19:22:14
goodfoot can do their thing.. expand.. blah. blah. blah.
bottom line.. whoever said it's impossible they'd ever reach footlocker status is right. footlocker owns like 10 different retail chains or something. they're in 20 countries. have thousands of locations. no one is seeing them at what they do


Gotta agree with you here, and personally I think footlocker caters to a different clientele anyways... shit my mom shops at footlocker...you wouldn't see her walkin into the G' to pick up some chukkas
January 30, 2008 @ 19:35:17
Also, Footlocker IMO is more for performance shoes. Like shoes people actually rock for basketball, and running. Whereas GDFT is more for style and casual wear.

Edit: Obviously price is a huge difference too. GDFT shoes are much more expensive than the average Footlocker shoe.
January 30, 2008 @ 20:29:44
Sorry I don't take public transportation, some people here already know my whip.

Don't own either hoodies, sorry. Save up your dimes and pennies for that hyped up pair of kicks because it's exclusive and not because you like it. I heard you can get a good deal for XX3's for only $2000 on eBay right now. I've seen all your posts on here, you're a complete tool.

Btw I still love the fact that your rebutal supported everything I just said and made you look like a fool. This is why I love and hate Hypebeast. Wish people would buy things because they like it instead of it being "rare". Maybe if you had a big penis you wouldn't need things that are rare so you can brag about how limited your kicks are lol.

So how bout you like Goodfoot for what it is instead of you selling out the minute they get big?


1) yeah we know your whip... 91 forest green civic hatchback right? only thing pimpin on it is the chain link border on your license plate. no thanks, i would be happier riding the streetcar. ill prolly pick up way more hoes there than in your whip.

2) lol. not interested in jordans. so nice try.

3)why you interested in my penis? how you know if its big or not? homo much? you should stop right there

4) youre a complete imbecile trying to impress other by dissing me. i never came at you or anyone, just spoke my opninion and you come along causing ruckus. typical attention seeking syndrome trying to justify your ego. let me guess you were the kid in HS who picked on others for no reason just to gain respect. see im the same but i beat up dudes for the fun of it. only one place wheer that works and thats in jail and i know damn well youre the one that would get 'pricked'... oops i mean 'picked' on.
January 30, 2008 @ 21:21:09
Originally posted by Inactive User
1) yeah we know your whip... 91 forest green civic hatchback right? only thing pimpin on it is the chain link border on your license plate. no thanks, i would be happier riding the streetcar. ill prolly pick up way more hoes there than in your whip.

2) lol. not interested in jordans. so nice try.

3)why you interested in my penis? how you know if its big or not? homo much? you should stop right there

4) youre a complete imbecile trying to impress other by dissing me. i never came at you or anyone, just spoke my opninion and you come along causing ruckus. typical attention seeking syndrome trying to justify your ego. let me guess you were the kid in HS who picked on others for no reason just to gain respect. see im the same but i beat up dudes for the fun of it. only one place wheer that works and thats in jail and i know damn well youre the one that would get 'pricked'... oops i mean 'picked' on.


HAHAHAHHAHA Pussynu got OWNED...oops i means Potsnu.. you fucking little bitch. trying to expose people..you think any of us give a shit about this "culture" or "jordans" or what car your lame ass drives??.. your probably a dumb asian reseller any how.. you should really focus on getting a life rather talking about things you dont know about..how about you stop being such a dick rider and move on to the finer things in life.. and sorry to inform you there is no fun in sneakers any more unless its me leaving blood on your shitty "retro" infrareds. dont make me continue sonning you... i'll put your career on hold.. and either way your gonna attend sneaker pimps in your dead serious hoody and day of dead dunks and your garbage new era hat.. get a grip of life..and stop caring about things that dont matter..you aint made anybody look stupid except yourself.. pussy
January 30, 2008 @ 21:25:14
what a riot. great stuff haha
January 30, 2008 @ 21:52:59
GTFO here. You like shit because it's exclusive, not for what it is.

Lmao at even insinuating Goodfoot would ever get as large as Footlocker. Do you know anything about retail or business? You know how many private investors and capital you need to blow that big?

Haha I love ignorance Hypbeast kiddos here. Kids like you is why the game is dying and why shit gets inflated and resold so much. Hype.

I rock shit because I like it and what the brands stand for. It's a plus when it's limited....


Its a lifestyle or part of it , its not a "game" if you think its a game ...punch
out and move on to $500 1920 paper boy shoes.

Meow
January 30, 2008 @ 21:55:44
Gotta agree with you here, and personally I think footlocker caters to a different clientele anyways... shit my mom shops at footlocker...you wouldn't see her walkin into the G' to pick up some chukkas


She may also shop there because she is familiar with the name. So if
she becomes familiar with the GDFT name and possibly goes there once
and gets something , she might return. People feel comfortable with things
they know.

Meow
Please login first to reply.
x