300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
January 27, 2008 @ 12:00 AM
soccerboy

any new fitteds at ransom? i need a match for citrus af1s

s-e-x
January 27, 2008 @ 06:20 PM
moskeet

Skate or die?
Skate or die coming to goodfoot?
January 28, 2008 @ 01:13 AM
soccerboy

^^ probably...
January 28, 2008 @ 08:49 AM

Inactive

Just saw this on Ransom's blog:

and just to clarify are they are closed tommorow (monday) but will still remain open during rennovations the rest of week?

whats the link to this ransom blog

or are you just talking about the news updates "section" on the site
January 28, 2008 @ 09:22 AM
DrewDogg

January 28, 2008 @ 06:12 PM
Supreme_Bape

went to Ransom today and they are still closed...guy at GDFT told me probably re-opening this weekend
January 28, 2008 @ 07:56 PM
Potsnu

went to Ransom today and they are still closed...guy at GDFT told me probably re-opening this weekend

Did you stop by Nomad by any chance? Know what they have left in terms of Supreme fitted?
January 28, 2008 @ 10:06 PM
Supreme_Bape

Did you stop by Nomad by any chance? Know what they have left in terms of Supreme fitted?

didn't look closely at what Supreme fitteds they have but they had some...
January 29, 2008 @ 02:29 AM
warrenlo22

will u guys have the all star jordan xx3's that'll drop on february 16th,08?~?~
January 29, 2008 @ 09:57 AM
Poor Old

went into nomad the other day to check it out. different selection from my usual gear except i do like the supreme shit. dunno why i was getting poor service tho. maybe because i wasn't wearing that tight shit that they sell in there? didnt look the part i guess.
January 29, 2008 @ 09:58 AM
thescott

Nomad still has the quilted NY and side logo new eras both in leather and assorted colours, not sure about sizes and prices though give them a call.
They may also have those checkered ones with the S on the front and 94 on the side from a couple of seasons ago, can't remember if they were still there this weekend but they'd had them forever.
January 29, 2008 @ 10:10 AM
thescott

went into nomad the other day to check it out. different selection from my usual gear except i do like the supreme shit. dunno why i was getting poor service tho. maybe because i wasn't wearing that tight shit that they sell in there? didnt look the part i guess.

Strange.
Dudes @ Nomad are always really friendly and helpfull whenever I've been there...in most cases even moreso than the other united front stores.
January 29, 2008 @ 12:51 PM
goatfacekillah

usually Nomad is much friendlier then the other shops
January 29, 2008 @ 08:56 PM

Inactive

Im excited by buttons and snaps now? I would have never saw this coming…”those buttons look great , but looking at the copper Denim snaps it looks like the L flows into the D , for production we need to change that.” thats the kind of shit I talk about now. I think Ive been out in California to long and the “boys” at the Equinox gym on Sunset are rubbing off on me , - talking about buttons?

January 29, 2008 @ 09:36 PM
n0cturnal

bleh...just buttons hah

nomad's lookin good with the S2A stuff.
January 29, 2008 @ 11:49 PM
Pankeo

according to my cuzz the supreme fitteds are 40% off right now... he picked up a leather one
January 30, 2008 @ 01:02 AM
Pankeo

suprised Besides the Stussy store 2 new goodfoots are opening up in Toronto... a bit OD but ya cant knock Matt for his hustlecool$$$

tequiero.nimnim.net/mattgeorge/
January 30, 2008 @ 01:05 AM
Sean__Price

suprised Besides the Stussy store 2 new goodfoots are opening up in Toronto... a bit OD but ya cant knock Matt for his hustlecool$$$

tequiero.nimnim.net/mattgeorge/

Explain the "OD" part please ............. Thanks
Meow
January 30, 2008 @ 01:18 AM
NAH.B

Meow

good point.. never thought getting $ was od...
January 30, 2008 @ 06:47 AM
n0cturnal

i beg of you MG to stock each one differently
January 30, 2008 @ 10:07 AM
OlCat

Good...get your paper while you can MG. Dont hate people.
Im sure the stock will be mostly same at all 3, but you gots to play the territory. Hoodfoot will sell mad amounts of J's and AF1's. Keep the SB's for the dwntwn hipsters. Har!
January 30, 2008 @ 11:29 AM
TyraCute

now the nostalgia of shopping at goodfoot and ransom is going to be gone
January 30, 2008 @ 11:40 AM
Pankeo

Meow

razz 1 store was enough for me dont need another one 10-15mins away but i understand its all about the $$$$
January 30, 2008 @ 11:59 AM
Supreme_Bape

razz 1 store was enough for me dont need another one 10-15mins away but i understand its all about the $$$$

imo one store is enough for me too since I'm still driving downtown to get to the store anyways so opening more GDFT locations will make no difference to me but I guess it does make a difference to people actually living downtown and don't have a car...
January 30, 2008 @ 01:49 PM
Poor Old

lol. might as well call it GoodFOOTLOCKER. theres prolly gonna be one in eaton centre and yorkdale mall by next year. bye bye sneaker culture.
January 30, 2008 @ 01:58 PM
NAH.B

real talk for a minute... who really cares
January 30, 2008 @ 02:34 PM
YUP123

lol. might as well call it GoodFOOTLOCKER. theres prolly gonna be one in eaton centre and yorkdale mall by next year. bye bye sneaker culture.

They'll ALWAYS be someone with the "underground" or "exclusive" or whatever u wanna call it, clothing/shoes you are looking for... even IF (and I dont think its very likely) goodfoot hits footlocker status, theyll be another store that opens up with what the beasts are looking for so no worries!
January 30, 2008 @ 04:11 PM
skelea

Oh nooooo....I'm not going to be the only one shopping at Goodfoot anymore. I was hoping to keep that place a secret. How dare they try and build upon their success...shame on them.

Seriously, I don't know how anybody can knock G' for trying to accomplish the goal of any reasonable business owner. If Matt is able to turn what was a small single store into a big Canadian chain down the road, more power to him.
January 30, 2008 @ 04:49 PM
Potsnu

GTFO here. You like shit because it's exclusive, not for what it is.

Lmao at even insinuating Goodfoot would ever get as large as Footlocker. Do you know anything about retail or business? You know how many private investors and capital you need to blow that big?

Haha I love ignorance Hypbeast kiddos here. Kids like you is why the game is dying and why shit gets inflated and resold so much. Hype.

I rock shit because I like it and what the brands stand for. It's a plus when it's limited....
January 30, 2008 @ 05:05 PM
Poor Old

GTFO here. You like shit because it's exclusive, not for what it is.

Lmao at even insinuating Goodfoot would ever get as large as Footlocker. Do you know anything about retail or business? You know how many private investors and capital you need to blow that big?

Haha I love ignorance Hypbeast kiddos here. Kids like you is why the game is dying and why shit gets inflated and resold so much. Hype.

I rock shit because I like it and what the brands stand for. It's a plus when it's limited....

Lol? You don't think Goodfoot could blow up that big or relatively that big? do YOU know anything about retail or business? is the purpose of business to maintain and/or decrease? if the owner is has biz smarts (which he does im assuming hes opening like 4 stores in 1 year) he would blow it up to that capacity and sell it off as a chain. take a look at how the store has grown over the few years it has been around. 1 store in every major city in canada... like 4-5 stores here in tdot alone. and if correct me if im wrong, i saw on one of their shirts since 2003??? in 5 years they established an empire through out canada and youre telling me there are no private investors or big money capitol involved? youre telling me hes gonna stop right there and not venture into the posibility that it could be as big as a foot locker?

personally im not hating i would love for it to blow up and be easier accesible because i have to fuckin take 3 buses and a train ride to get to the downtown location. im glad toronto has shit like this available.. goodfoot, livestock new era etc.... i remember 3-4 years ago i was borrowing my boys credit card to order streetwear on digital gravel.

oh and kids like me are the reason that shit is hyped up and inflated? huh? im not the one with an LRG picture as profile. if you knew anything about the lrg biz the owner completely sold out to the market and mass produced his gear that was once "limited" back in the day. is that what you represent? if so, youre a bigger contradiction than Nas is.

Please login first to reply.