Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
March 30, 2009 @ 12:12 AM
clou

Sucks to hear all these stories about Goodfoot Toronto....Goodfoot Van always provides amazing service.
March 30, 2009 @ 12:33 AM
TheChemist

"...gift from Kanye".

I can't believe he told you that and was (presumably) able to keep a straight face.

I wonder how many other boutiques in countries he doesn't reside in he gave gifts to?

lol it's really clear you made an account just to cause havoc and start stuff, anyways what they said was true just wish they went about it smoother so there was no confusion and inconsistencies that made it look bad.
March 30, 2009 @ 12:35 AM
popsiclepete

This has nothing to do with service or the way we treat our customers

This has everything to do with a handful of sour kids who have nothing better to do then log into a message board and complain about stuff they have no idea about

Im not begging for any of these children to buy stuff from us, if you come in you'll see we'll treat you with as much respect as any of our regular shoppers. If you're here to blast us just because you have some dumb vendetta against us, step off

Ive explained the situation, its done and over. Lets move on

-Pete
March 30, 2009 @ 01:02 AM
Benny Frost

This has everything to do with a handful of sour kids who have nothing better to do then log into a message board and complain about stuff they have no idea about

Im not begging for any of these children to buy stuff from us, if you come in you'll see we'll treat you with as much respect as any of our regular shoppers. If you're here to blast us just because you have some dumb vendetta against us, step off

-Pete

I was there yesterday. I'll say right now I was wearing a white v-neck, red and grey GDFT new era, slims and the no liner air maxes you're stillllllllll selling for $180. Even my gf asked me out loud....if they're not selling the Yeezy's..wtf are they on display for?

Nobody's sour for wrong reasons. It's like when someone wears something ridiculous and they call people a hater for not liking it. It's like..nah dude, your outfit really is just dung.

Yeezys or no Yeezys....you guys should just come out and admit straight up that you will never ever provide an experience like Fraser does out in Van City. Them dudes know how to do things. In TO you got employees wearing sunglasses indoors on a shady day.

Just sucks cuz like...I just actualy dig G' but sometimes you just make your customers go "ughhh".

In Toronto, I mean.
March 30, 2009 @ 01:52 AM
TheChemist

I was there yesterday. I'll say right now I was wearing a white v-neck, red and grey GDFT new era, slims and the no liner air maxes you're stillllllllll selling for $180. Even my gf asked me out loud....if they're not selling the Yeezy's..wtf are they on display for?

Nobody's sour for wrong reasons. It's like when someone wears something ridiculous and they call people a hater for not liking it. It's like..nah dude, your outfit really is just dung.

Yeezys or no Yeezys....you guys should just come out and admit straight up that you will never ever provide an experience like Fraser does out in Van City. Them dudes know how to do things. In TO you got employees wearing sunglasses indoors on a shady day.

Just sucks cuz like...I just actualy dig G' but sometimes you just make your customers go "ughhh".

In Toronto, I mean.

so why didn't you express these exact things yesterday when you were there? like I said I also didn't like the mistakes they made but when I went in and asked the guy about it he explained everything in detail and all was good.

you seem salty a page ago and now bringing up old issues? that same time you were there you should have asked questions and express your mind on those issues. with 7 posts your looking like someone just ranting off garbage

just an observation
March 30, 2009 @ 02:36 AM
Cboom

Big ups to the everyone at the Vancouver shop. AAA service, all day. Never been to the TO shop though.
March 30, 2009 @ 02:43 AM
giorgio19

fuck complaining about the service, theyre not gunna change over some upset hypebeasts, this isnt the first time this has happened either..all you guys will go back and buy shit its like a cycle..i must admit the service isnt like livestock, but you dudes sound like you try and go in to make friends, grab your shit n get out..oh and new site is pretty junk imo
March 30, 2009 @ 02:52 AM
sellme

-Pete

Are u a shop owner pulling the "U MAD?!" card?

smh.
March 30, 2009 @ 08:08 AM
Glaq

fuck complaining about the service, theyre not gunna change over some upset hypebeasts, this isnt the first time this has happened either..all you guys will go back and buy shit its like a cycle..i must admit the service isnt like livestock, but you dudes sound like you try and go in to make friends, grab your shit n get out..oh and new site is pretty junk imo

truth, they won't change...if you guys are really mad about their service then don't go there, livestock is just down the street, haha
March 30, 2009 @ 02:33 PM
cthulhu

its not the fucking gap dudes. all u kids mad you aint getting some ugly ass shoe, smh.

and as to the service bitching fuck man, your there to buy sneakers not find your fucking soulmate right.

and tbh if ive ever started a conversation with a gdft employee (mostly its pete) dude is glad to communicate back with me.

shitt
March 30, 2009 @ 02:40 PM
popsiclepete

New Nikes - Goodfoot Richmond & Yorkville
[CENTER][/CENTER]
March 30, 2009 @ 02:45 PM
thatoreoguy

First off, I have had nothing but good service at gdft vancouver, and will continue to shop there when not in tokyo.

But in my opinion good customer service is hard to come by nowadays. However i don't believe calling out stores or customers on a public site is a viable way to deal with the problem.

This is best dealt with in a face to face way, and if either party is uncompromising than don't shop there or don't continue to office service to that particular person. If neitehr of these sounds like a good idea.

Move to japan get awesome service and hype gear. Just my 2 cents.

P.s. - also in japan you don't have to tip your server and they still give you awesome service.
March 30, 2009 @ 03:34 PM
Supreme_sole

wow people still talking about this

Let it be, why are people always being sour

there is no pleasing some of you
March 30, 2009 @ 05:47 PM
etpourtous

Always have been getting good service.
Same as in any store, they ask if you need anything?
You say you're looking around.
Ask for a size, ten seconds later they come out w/ the box.
I'll continue shopping there.

You're all just intimidated by the workers.
March 30, 2009 @ 09:22 PM
KEMP

i really dont get the hate people put towards stores...
if you dont like it you can keep it to yourself, and stop shopping there.
GDFT vancouver has always been good to everyone. never had any problems
period

everyone is chilly and super nice
March 30, 2009 @ 10:12 PM
weezyfuckdbaby

i'll cosign for goodfoot vancouver. half the time i go in there, i'm there after a workout so i'm in my gym shorts and a smelly shirt but i still get treated like anyone else.
March 31, 2009 @ 12:51 AM
usernamehowie

First post.

Not pictured:

nike/fruitoftheloomvneck/h&m/safari

benny frost I think you took an L

nice uggs
March 31, 2009 @ 01:23 AM
KEMP

Not NEEDED...

ALL SHIT STOPS HERE
April 1, 2009 @ 09:09 PM
BORO

Kind of off topic from the Air Yeezy's, but i came by Ransom about 2 weeks ago, grabbed the nvsbl tailors leather bomber jacket (winter collection); its perfect by the way, and i was curious if Ransom, or any other store, was getting their Spring collection? I was looking specifically at the leather vest from them, Thanks.
April 2, 2009 @ 09:59 AM
etpourtous

Stubb's x Supra 413 series will be dropping at gdft this sat? I'm very serious about bussing from waterloo to cop a pair, please tell me the price.

Thanks.
April 2, 2009 @ 03:33 PM
usernamehowie

cool I got a red card, feels like I'm playing soccer
April 2, 2009 @ 05:09 PM
J.Capo

cool i got a red card, feels like i'm playing soccer

lol
April 2, 2009 @ 10:46 PM
Benny Frost

lol I looked through your posts and like only 25% of them aren't hate related.

I shook it off though as soon as I realized your name was Howie, which was immediately.
April 3, 2009 @ 02:57 AM
TheChemist

that's benny frost lmaoooooooooooooooooooo always the little ones that go on wreckless.

other than that goodfoot i hope you get the other 2 colorways and it's as clear cut and not confusing information wise.
April 3, 2009 @ 11:59 AM
popsiclepete

Supra x spin magazine x stubbs
April 3, 2009 @ 01:47 PM
em.cee

did nomad receive the supreme windbreakers? if so, how much?
April 3, 2009 @ 02:28 PM
b-illy

does anyone know how much angel and demons SBs are @ gdft?
thanks.
April 3, 2009 @ 03:57 PM
Gmas

does anyone know how much angel and demons SBs are @ gdft?
thanks.

I don't think they've dropped them yet have they?

Regardless probably like $130 give or take....same price as most lows.
April 3, 2009 @ 05:14 PM
thescott

did nomad receive the supreme windbreakers? if so, how much?

Yep, was there today and they have black and navy. Can't remember the price, maybe $180, give em a call
April 4, 2009 @ 01:15 AM
DaTruth1

stupid question: How much do FBT's usually go for at GF?

Please login first to reply.