Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 31, 2007 @ 07:49 PM
GOVOLTRONIC

Anyone know which particular DQM fitteds are releasing?
July 31, 2007 @ 08:00 PM
h.lurker

The first few pages of this thread was amazing. Who won?

Anyone know the release dates for the new DQM fitteds? The red lumberjack? Looks comfy.
July 31, 2007 @ 08:40 PM
Miss.G

lolll
July 31, 2007 @ 08:41 PM
soulize

There's a mahogony polka dot one, houndstooth-ish one and a brown damier one, I guess it'll drop within the next week or two at Ransom

Here is the polka dot one I picked up

August 1, 2007 @ 12:21 AM
game-upz

^ true hater, at least check the store before randomly sayin some wild shit
August 1, 2007 @ 12:22 AM
Pankeo

coolblue rocks fitted
August 1, 2007 @ 01:53 AM
KEMP

lol clean stop hatin man. keep it chill.
August 1, 2007 @ 06:56 AM
GOVOLTRONIC

There's a mahogony polka dot one, houndstooth-ish one and a brown damier one, I guess it'll drop within the next week or two at Ransom

Here is the polka dot one I picked up

Thanks soulize.
Damier like Huf Damier? I've only seen a Burberry-esque one their website with the D-bone logo.
August 1, 2007 @ 10:07 AM
game-upz

lol some cats are real stupid....everyone should know that a business is a business and everyones out there to make money. its all about the hustle and getting on the grind everyday. in the end thats what its all about, goodfoot aint any different. so respects to all stores, past, current, and new ones.
August 1, 2007 @ 02:21 PM

Inactive

^yup yup

But you wankers gotta stop posting all this rubbish about other stores and what theyre carying in this mans thread. READ IT. dqm gear at identity, not ransom or goodfoot.
August 1, 2007 @ 02:24 PM
cmoney

$65 ?????

Wow I'm $60. i thought that was fair.
August 1, 2007 @ 08:22 PM
cmoney

dude i put the gf thing in brackets after ace made the comments as a joke.
sorry but you have your story wrong. I appreciate your love for gf but i didnt say anything about them on this posting nor any other of my post because i don't care what they do. The fact is this I had peeps asking me for the goods. I went to nyc talked to dave even gave him my card. Paid for the goods at his shop brought them back and posted that i had the gear and at that time no one else had it in stock. Then Asy piped up and jacked my thread (not the first time) I let loose on him and put the gf qoute on my first post as a joke and that was it. As someone who owns a shop I'm hear to deliver the gear my customers ask for at all costs. That my friend is what i did. I didnt open this store to give myself a job, I opened it to make money. Keep shopping wherever you feel you get the best service, products and price. your more then welcome to voice your opinions.(on that note please lets drop it and move on) we are almost sold out.

C

damian...

i'm really not trying to hate, i just wish the guy would have just kind of left goodfoot out of it. like, if the only way he can sell the gear is by saying goodfoot doesn't have any, which they do, then he shouldn't even sell it. i really just hate the fact that these stores are popping up now or whatever and they have to mention the OG name to get people to shop there. ace probably shouldn't have jacked the thread but i bet he was just thinking like me. if i were him, i probably would have just said keep our name out your mouth, but he was obviously pretty passionate about it. these dudes go back and forth with each other, so i stick up for my shop when needed. plus he pushed the envelope with the momma and wifey shit.

but also damian you are always trippin on shit i say and i've seen you say some pretty fucked up shit too, just like everyone on here.

i think i'm allowed to voice my opinion, aren't i?
August 1, 2007 @ 10:26 PM
clifford

i'll never understand d1ckriding a store. Seriously, what's wrong with people?
August 1, 2007 @ 11:51 PM
Professio

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Big up.

as long as you respect the G', which you did, i'm cool.

Not here to hate on anyone or anything, but Let It Ride (now known as Identity) has been around longer than GDFT.

Shoutout to Clay, and Ace, and everybody else in the city doing their thing. We're still here to support. STR all day!
August 2, 2007 @ 02:45 AM
A-Sharp

WOW I can't belive what little bitchs you store owner/managers have become over some DQM line. Shit is alright but not worth going to war over.

Fighting over so so polk dot hats. HA HA what a joke. Do you match your DQM Polk dot hats to your matching G Strings?

Your not curing cancer or AIDS people.

Thank god I don't live in T.O. and have to put up with this high school girl discontent.

What up Q!
August 2, 2007 @ 08:25 AM
soulize

Actually the fitted goes well with my mahogany AT1's cool
August 2, 2007 @ 09:11 AM
clifford

could we get a slow clap for this guy?

doggie,

there's a whole lot of d1ckriding by consumers...whether it's goodfoot, livestock, stolen riches, etc...it's cool to like a store but at the end of the day you're a consumer, the d1ckriding from some of the folk on tihs board is a lil much.

Maybe that's a big reason why these store owners are always b1tching like a bunch a kids.
August 8, 2007 @ 02:31 PM
khazano

WOW I can't belive what little bitchs you store owner/managers have become over some DQM line. Shit is alright but not worth going to war over.

Fighting over so so polk dot hats. HA HA what a joke. Do you match your DQM Polk dot hats to your matching G Strings?

Your not curing cancer or AIDS people.

Thank god I don't live in T.O. and have to put up with this high school girl discontent.

What up Q!

Well fucking put.
August 8, 2007 @ 05:42 PM
5tan

Cmoney, any Supreme blazers on consignment?
August 9, 2007 @ 11:40 AM
TyraCute

^^
what size are you....and which colour you looking for
August 9, 2007 @ 12:27 PM
20hundred

8, any color?
August 9, 2007 @ 01:14 PM
Pankeo

81/2 - 9
August 9, 2007 @ 01:15 PM
TyraCute

damn you people with small feet...i have a 10.5 in a white and red

the red is DS
August 9, 2007 @ 01:27 PM
5tan

looking for red and black
9.5 - 10.
August 9, 2007 @ 06:54 PM
goatfacekillah

what is this, a for sale thread all of a sudden?

(nwt supreme "deny everything", size m....holla)

Please login first to reply.