FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
July 20, 2007 @ 09:55 PM

Inactive

I've heard that PYS doesn't handle their international customers too well, if u had bought from PYS lately, can u tell me ur experience and if u've heard from reliable sources about any negative things of PYS
July 21, 2007 @ 11:04 AM
WhistleBlower

PYS.com isn't even a clothing site.
July 21, 2007 @ 11:31 AM
TyraCute

PYS.com isn't even a clothing site.

so what...this is not only a clothing site?
July 21, 2007 @ 01:34 PM
Jambon Gris

I asume you meen pick your shoes,if so, Ive had great sevice from them.
July 21, 2007 @ 04:02 PM

Inactive

I asume you meen pick your shoes,if so, Ive had great sevice from them.

how did u pay for ur item? Paypal or M/O
we were having a discussion in a earlier thread about how when using Paypal to do the currency exchange, it doesn't come out exactly equal to the currency exchange u might find on XE.com
July 21, 2007 @ 10:37 PM
Jambon Gris

i used paypal,I could'nt get the shoes any other way so I didnt really care about the exchange,the service was fast and they made it look like a person to person gift,so no tax or duty.
July 23, 2007 @ 02:15 AM
neocrash

jsut recently bout a pair of shoes from pys, took about 1 1/2 weeks.
July 23, 2007 @ 09:11 AM
kee_lo

how did u pay for ur item? Paypal or M/O
we were having a discussion in a earlier thread about how when using Paypal to do the currency exchange, it doesn't come out exactly equal to the currency exchange u might find on XE.com

it seems that whenever i make a payment through paypal it doesn't come out to what the current exchange rate is.
a couple min after i've won an item on ebay i'd go pay for it through paypal and it'd be noticeably higher.
July 23, 2007 @ 12:35 PM

Inactive

it seems that whenever i make a payment through paypal it doesn't come out to what the current exchange rate is.
a couple min after i've won an item on ebay i'd go pay for it through paypal and it'd be noticeably higher.

so ur paying for more than the needed amount, am i right? because Paypal takes a chunk of ur money, so u gotta pay more to replace that chunk of money that is taken away

Please login first to reply.