Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 24, 2008 @ 05:00 AM
flexi

saw some coogi jeans... copped one
size 30 .. lifes swell

in markham.
December 24, 2008 @ 12:29 PM
daaangster

lololololololol
December 24, 2008 @ 04:40 PM
robinhundreds

I saw a Stussy hoodie a couple months ago made in Mexico. It was XXL though.. lol

Lower Mainland Winners locations are garbage sad

Never fucking mind. Tried out the Winners @ Metrotown and copped Levi 520s for like $35

I LOVE WINNERS
December 24, 2008 @ 05:22 PM
zyezye

the winners at granville gets the best stuff, this is how the distribution works, the more popular brands and items are sent to the biggest/busiest locations. metro only is 2nd place man look at the one in downtown, they got ill shit last time i went there. like boutique shit. me and my girl copped LX perferated halfcabs for 50 and at livestock they were 120 a pop.
December 24, 2008 @ 05:28 PM
robinhundreds

the winners at granville gets the best stuff, this is how the distribution works, the more popular brands and items are sent to the biggest/busiest locations. metro only is 2nd place man look at the one in downtown, they got ill shit last time i went there. like boutique shit. me and my girl copped LX perferated halfcabs for 50 and at livestock they were 120 a pop.

Sick, sick. I'll drop by one day, thanks man
December 25, 2008 @ 02:40 PM
bigjah_112

TOMMROW BOXING WEEK SALE STARTS- Winenrs gone stock up on new shit everyday of the week

25% off clearance marked items, lol switch every regular priced item with clearance items to save 25%>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad
December 25, 2008 @ 02:42 PM
FreshAddict

maybe ill drop by winners but id rather avoid the boxing day madness
December 28, 2008 @ 07:58 PM
bigjah_112

nice stuff in winners markham
January 4, 2009 @ 09:17 PM
stratusfire

The Winners by my house has some Orisue gear, which I have never seen before. It was all in XL so it was no dice i'm afraid.
January 4, 2009 @ 11:33 PM
nestk.

Guide to cheaper items at Winners
When you find a rare item you want:
1) rip the tag off
2) ask customer service to reprice it
3) a guy will look for the same item but to there surprise you know its rare and they won't (if they find it your fucked lol)
4) they will price it at a significantly lower price( i got 15 bucks off a jacket i bought razz) if they price it higher then you show the tag later as it was hidden somewhere. ;S?

Jeans
1) Rip the button off (only if you know how to sew it back on)
2) stash it in your pocket
3) show the cashier that it has no button. (they will look for another pair make sure they dont find it)
4) they will then mark the item as damaged and give you it cheaper ( i believe got 20% off last time.)

Well if this doesn't work it sure did for me, i've tried it two-three times so don't count on me for it. But it worked and i got my item significantly cheaper
and this should only work on items theres a small quantity, if not hide a bunch at various departments. As i said i've done it two-three times i don't advise it but if you want to save a few bucks try it. Well Happy Bargain Hunting at Winners!
Cheers!

Lol this is true. You can try switching tags too just say it fell off and make sure it's the same department number. There's no way they'll ever find out because they don't code the clothes. At my local winners they had a bunch of C&C jackets, pretty decent.
January 5, 2009 @ 04:22 AM

Inactive

Winners is getting a lot of good designer brands lately. Last time I was there I spotted a Dolce & Gabbana velvet blazer there for $600.

But the best thing Winners is for? Pillows!! cool
January 5, 2009 @ 12:10 PM
khazano

The Winners by my house has some Orisue gear, which I have never seen before. It was all in XL so it was no dice i'm afraid.

got a orisue hoodie from winners, on clearance for 25 bucks. Also got some King Stampede crew necks for the same price. And a crooks varcity jacket for 50.

although the best score i found lately was a LRG Knit jacket (retail 300US) marked down to $40 Cdn.
January 5, 2009 @ 05:02 PM
Popper

Whats the best winners in toronto?
January 5, 2009 @ 08:59 PM
flexi

got a orisue hoodie from winners, on clearance for 25 bucks. Also got some king stampede crew necks for the same price. And a crooks varcity jacket for 50.

Although the best score i found lately was a lrg knit jacket (retail 300us) marked down to $40 cdn.

serious.
January 5, 2009 @ 09:25 PM

got a orisue hoodie from winners, on clearance for 25 bucks. Also got some King Stampede crew necks for the same price. And a crooks varcity jacket for 50.

although the best score i found lately was a LRG Knit jacket (retail 300US) marked down to $40 Cdn.

where the fuck do you live?
theirs nothing in the winners in vancouver.
just some shitty ass american eagle.
January 5, 2009 @ 09:54 PM
zyezye

^^you serious? check the one in downtown honestly you sometimes really really have to dig to find the good pieces. im tired of repeting myself in this thread when I mention the winners in downtown lol
January 5, 2009 @ 11:04 PM

^^you serious? check the one in downtown honestly you sometimes really really have to dig to find the good pieces. im tired of repeting myself in this thread when I mention the winners in downtown lol

fuck.
i hate taking the skytrain.
especially coming from surrey.
oh well.
January 6, 2009 @ 11:15 AM
khazano

where the fuck do you live?
theirs nothing in the winners in vancouver.
just some shitty ass american eagle.

All came from different winners across the vancouver area.... u just gotta look!
January 6, 2009 @ 11:17 AM
khazano

fuck.
i hate taking the skytrain.
especially coming from surrey.
oh well.

there u go, ur goin to the one in surrey. go downtown and the one on cambie... i got a fresh jive hoodie from the one on cambie for 15 bucks a couple months ago lol
January 6, 2009 @ 11:32 AM
efa5

all this talk about these finds at winners makes me want to head to a bunch of them despite the shitty weather. Anyone been to the winners in coquitlam?
January 6, 2009 @ 06:27 PM

Inactive

all this talk about these finds at winners makes me want to head to a bunch of them despite the shitty weather. Anyone been to the winners in coquitlam?

Yes it's crap.
January 8, 2009 @ 01:17 AM
einsamKICKS

FiberOps Denim and Alot of different Wallabees at Winners Downtown.

I know it's not amazing, but atleast it's something.
January 8, 2009 @ 10:42 AM
frrresh

just search yo ass off, i go to cambie a lot and they seem to get re-stocked with lots!Ive seen stussy,freshjive,tons of lrg but its always too big usually lame ass skate kicks no good ones yet..then all you gotta do is switch tags to somethin cheaper...does winners even have security or does it consist of one of the gay checkout guys asking you what you are doing, haha happened to me. It'd be good to know someone who works at one cus then you'd get the deet's of everything that is in, most of the time its just luck to find something dope.
January 8, 2009 @ 06:01 PM
zyezye

they got undercovers. trust me on this one. ANYONE could be an undercover. last one i saw was a really unsuspecting old guy
January 8, 2009 @ 08:15 PM
FreshWang03

winner's got some nice stuff, just gotta dig alot. copped some zoo york denim last time.

and about undercovers, watch ur ass. Last undercover i saw was a lady with a baby =/
January 8, 2009 @ 08:21 PM
OneKidd

Yea i work at walmart and we got undercovers too. You can't really tell who they are unless you work there, just don't look suspicious and watch out for some guys watching you and following you around the store.
January 8, 2009 @ 08:28 PM
xxxx

what if you bring the stuff to changing room and switch the tags there? I'm pretty sure they dun spy on u when u're changing...
January 9, 2009 @ 09:52 PM
FreshWang03

^ don't be too sure, u never know what stores do.
Tag switching can be easily done but just make it look casual?
January 9, 2009 @ 10:43 PM
Popper

goodwill anyone?
January 10, 2009 @ 03:10 AM
xxxx

most tags have the ink pin thing on it cant really take it off and switch...the whole ink thing sounds scary and makes everything not worth it

Please login first to reply.