Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
July 16, 2007 @ 12:54 AM
kranium

what are the chances of getting hired, was it pretty easy for u guys after u answered their questions and was "being smart" during the interview

they called me up and did a mini-interview on the phone, u guys get that

they changed the way they hire people now since i started working there. my manager says that you get an interview and then afterwards you have to write a test [kinda like the one foot locker gives out to applicants]. it's pretty stupid cause my managers were trying it out for the hell of it and each and every one of them failed it lol
July 16, 2007 @ 03:40 AM

Inactive

awww... wtf... why did they follow suit with FL's P.A.S.S. nobody ever passes that sh!t.

so if u don't pass that, u don't get the job?
July 16, 2007 @ 12:07 PM

Inactive

Eh man, this aint NASA youre applying for.

Relax, do your interview, lie as much as you want, and youll prolly get the job
July 16, 2007 @ 12:56 PM
darkness2505

Stop procastinating and go drop your resume already.
July 16, 2007 @ 02:01 PM
stoozi

the test is common sense. its easy
July 16, 2007 @ 03:35 PM

Inactive

Stop procastinating and go drop your resume already.

i already got a mini-interview done through the phone from them, but reason i'm going like "wtf" and all that sh!t is because i remember mickz and few others saying that the FL p.a.s.s. test is impossible, and so many people fail it. so unless all these people are plain stupid, the test is going to be hard
July 16, 2007 @ 04:38 PM
darkness2505

isnt it just a personality test? couple of my friends started to work at FL recently and none of them mentioned about failing any tests
July 16, 2007 @ 05:42 PM

Inactive

Isnt it jsut a test about would you ever steal, and all that other bullshit. Can fill it out in 5 minutes. No algebra on it.
July 16, 2007 @ 06:27 PM

Inactive

Isnt it jsut a test about would you ever steal, and all that other bullshit. Can fill it out in 5 minutes. No algebra on it.

but they aren't like straight up "are u going to steal" questions are they? like they would use different terms, and beat around the bush, and trick ur mind to ask u if u would steal. am i correct, or am i just imagining too much
July 21, 2010 @ 01:52 PM
jerryvn01

Bahhh servers are pussies.. >sad

The real hard working guys work in the kitchen. Too much drama between servers on the floor. Then again, most hypebeasts shoudl fit right in.

Just dont let them make you a dishwasher in a restaurant. Hardest working job in the universe, but you can only take so much.

Hi,

I do not agreed with you. Any way, your ideal make me thinking about some thing for my project.

Apart from that, this link below may be useful: humanresources.hrvinet.com/marketing-interview-questions
Please try to keep posting. Tks and best regards
July 22, 2010 @ 04:32 AM
lc21

If anything, work for Sportchek. Hahah pay is way better then Footlocker. =)
July 22, 2010 @ 05:15 AM
Yom

Hi,

I do not agreed with you. Any way, your ideal make me thinking about some thing for my project.

Please try to keep posting. Tks and best regards

www.nagoyayom.com

July 22, 2010 @ 05:24 AM
VANCITY

lol yom going in in the canada section lmao
July 22, 2010 @ 01:18 PM
stoozi

its been 2 years and im still at sportchek sad

Please login first to reply.