FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
June 23, 2007 @ 12:29 PM
Free Agent

New to the forums. I was wondering if anyone could inform me of any good spots in Ottawa and Niagara Falls. I will be taking a trip there in August and would like to get some gear. Thanks.
June 23, 2007 @ 02:03 PM
SprNtrl

New to the forums. I was wondering if anyone could inform me of any good spots in Ottawa and Niagara Falls. I will be taking a trip there in August and would like to get some gear. Thanks.
Probably not much in Niagara, might find a shop or three in Ottawa though.
June 23, 2007 @ 05:22 PM
Hush

only good place in Ottawa is Norml (normlclothing.ca/) it's pretty much the only place for good clothes. If you're into skateboarding hit up Top of the World... which is the only place in that sells SBs. Both of these places are pretty much in the same vicinity (downtown rideau).
if you're in the rideau area avoid these stores: Circle, Rugged Culture, and the Spot - nothing but fakes at authentic prices.
June 23, 2007 @ 05:50 PM
Free Agent

Only one shop in Ottawa and none in Niagara? Damn maybe i will move to Ontario and start a shop!?

I wonder if there is a market in Niagara?
June 23, 2007 @ 11:43 PM
SprNtrl

Only one shop in Ottawa and none in Niagara? Damn maybe i will move to Ontario and start a shop!?

I wonder if there is a market in Niagara?
Pretty much a touristy area, with a lot of older people. I would say that the market there is pretty much non-existent.
June 24, 2007 @ 07:59 PM
terryw

Definatly not a market in niagara, i grew up there. Now i live in ottawa, and there is barely a market here.
June 27, 2007 @ 10:33 PM
JPaze

There is a Wicked Market in St. Catharines outside of Niagara, tuesdays thursdays and saturdays in the early morning...check it out and suppoort ur local farmers
June 29, 2007 @ 07:30 PM
Free Agent

Well, Niagara is close to St. Catherine's so you would think in a tourist town close to a bigger city that there might be somewhat of a market.

I'm surprised that Ottawa only has one major shop.

Please login first to reply.