FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
June 4, 2006 @ 03:51 PM

Inactive

so where's New Age Sports
June 5, 2006 @ 01:51 AM

Inactive

Pauls Boutique! i like it, its on the 41st.. dont have exact adress, but its across Point Grey High School... near Blockbuster / 7-11

kerrisdale location's been gone since last year. i think they still have a shop in surrey though.
June 7, 2006 @ 12:14 AM
mickz

so where's New Age Sports

There's one at Metrotown, Robson, RC, Kerrisdale, and Oakridge. Not sure if I missed any.
June 7, 2006 @ 12:32 AM

Inactive

There's one at Metrotown, Robson, RC, Kerrisdale, and Oakridge. Not sure if I missed any.

so new age sports is the "Nike Store"?suprised damn, i never knew thatsmile
June 7, 2006 @ 01:50 AM

Inactive

Next time you go look up. You'll see the name "New Age Sports" along with the Nike Swoosh.
June 9, 2006 @ 09:55 AM
mickz

That is a major misconception. The "Nike Store" is not owned by Nike. They are owned by the New Age Group, which consists of some investors from Superstar. You guys remember Superstar? It was the store with the indoor 100m track located next to Playdium at Metrotown when it was around. Even though New Age Sports is not owned by Nike, they work closely with Nike to sell only their products.
July 15, 2006 @ 01:51 AM
contaygious

anywhere to get hundreds 10 deep besides surrey??????? i can't find that dayum mall with my navi
July 15, 2006 @ 03:21 AM

Inactive

anywhere to get hundreds 10 deep besides surrey??????? i can't find that dayum mall with my navi

i can't answer ur question, but which store in surrey carries hundreds. is it paul's boutique
July 15, 2006 @ 05:48 AM
xinchengan

offer brand apparel and footwear
We are a very serious and professional supplier of brand Shoes. We are always looking for long time business and Customer satisfaction is our company's ever-lasting goal. Our company was founded in 2003, which has very rich experience in world trade area. We have a factory in do OEM for Nike shoes many years. So we can offer series of brand Nike shoe with the lowest price and high quality, such as Nike shoes, Air force, Jordan series, Air max series and Nike shox series, varying in styles and sizes. We are looking forward to doing business with you! Please visit our web site www.nikeshoes2008.com We receive individual pairs of shoes and the price which can should be a reasonable . Pls contact us directly. Our web site www.nikeshoes2008.com
MSN: [email]peter-nikeshoes2008@hotmail.com[/email]
>sad cool >sad cool
July 16, 2006 @ 02:35 PM

Inactive

Hey quick question, does anyone know if any shops in Van still carry the Stussy SB's. I know I definately slept on those, and now I want a pair. If ya do know let me know. Thx
July 17, 2006 @ 01:05 AM
narut007

thanks for the info guys, now i dun hv to always shop in metrotown and stuff
July 19, 2006 @ 12:26 AM

Inactive

smile Woohoo!!! I finally went to Livestock, Alife, SubDivision, Richard Kidd, after all this time. I never found the time to actually go. The last time i dragged my friends to go with me, we were coming from robson so we just walked from over there to gastown. But by the time that we reached abbott's intersection with hastings, my friends were too scared to keep walking cause of all the hobo's around with their supposeddly "drugs and needles" with their cigs. like they might pop a needle on us or steal from us.
When i finally got to livestock today, i keep thinking it was way bigger. but what the hell, it was enjoyful cause i finally got to go.
July 19, 2006 @ 06:04 PM
handsomeboy

i can't answer ur question, but which store in surrey carries hundreds. is it paul's boutique

yea Paul's carries it - pick up some of his tees too - i made 'em

to answer the original question
complex also carries 10deep and Livestock carries 100s..
July 19, 2006 @ 09:01 PM

Inactive

^^ what i'm saying is, if there are any other stores in Surrey worth going to???
July 20, 2006 @ 06:04 PM
handsomeboy

not that i know of
July 21, 2006 @ 04:45 AM
ackbar

baseheads are entertaining.
surrey is prolly more dangerous than gastown anyways. alife & livestock kill it. still need to peep subdivision better.
July 21, 2006 @ 11:17 AM
mickz

Hey quick question, does anyone know if any shops in Van still carry the Stussy SB's. I know I definately slept on those, and now I want a pair. If ya do know let me know. Thx

There's this store at Parker Place that sells SB's. From what I've observed, the SB's there LOOK authentic but they only have like 1 size and the price is harsh inflated. Your better bet is just to buy them from a well-known ISS or NT member.
July 21, 2006 @ 12:16 PM
deadstock_sole

smile Woohoo!!! I finally went to Livestock, Alife, SubDivision, Richard Kidd, after all this time. I never found the time to actually go. The last time i dragged my friends to go with me, we were coming from robson so we just walked from over there to gastown. But by the time that we reached abbott's intersection with hastings, my friends were too scared to keep walking cause of all the hobo's around with their supposeddly "drugs and needles" with their cigs. like they might pop a needle on us or steal from us.
When i finally got to livestock today, i keep thinking it was way bigger. but what the hell, it was enjoyful cause i finally got to go.

I usually hit up Livestock, Subdivision, and Alife. I pass on Richard Kidd unless there is Supreme dropping. That place scares the fuck outta me. The music they play, the store, even the smell.
July 21, 2006 @ 03:40 PM
jkkl123

richard kidd is an awesome store...especially now when their sale is going on smile
July 21, 2006 @ 05:06 PM
mtl

Not trying to hate, but does anyone know how Subdivision manages to make rent every month? Rent is Gastown is far from cheap, and the combined inventory of everything in Subdivision can't be more than $5,000 TOPS (and this is a very generous estimate).
August 3, 2006 @ 10:45 PM

Inactive

which place has the most SBs i need a pair for school?
a mod should sticky this thread
and someone needs to update it with all the stores that people suggested into one complete list and edit it as more great store comes out
keep it up guys
August 3, 2006 @ 11:05 PM

Inactive

underworld.
August 3, 2006 @ 11:43 PM

Inactive

headquarters has some. boardkennel, RDS should also have some. I've never been to RDS or Boardkennel, but i think u should check there too, if u got the time. U might even want to explore a lil' bit on the new Adidas SB line.
August 4, 2006 @ 12:12 AM

Inactive

i'm looking for a little older sbs like de la soul high or purple avengers
August 4, 2006 @ 12:52 AM

Inactive

i don't know why, u can ask other ppl. on this too. But i really have doubts about finding older dunk SBs in Vancouver.
August 4, 2006 @ 05:32 PM

Inactive

ebay or hypebeast will prolly be your best bet then...

I do have the purple avengers though :D (not selling)
August 6, 2006 @ 12:58 PM

Inactive

RDS Skate Supply
Clothes like Red Dragon, DCShoeco, etc
Shoes like Nike SBs, DCShoeco
201 Lonsdale Avenue
New Westminster, BC
604-990-4737
www.rdsskatesupply.com

Its North Vancouver, just in case anybody went to New Westminster instead.
And is the following address not their store, but their skatepark:
Unit #150 - 14380 Triangle Rd.
Richmond, B.C. V6W 1B1
Tel: 604 - 271 - 4737
August 6, 2006 @ 04:12 PM
handsomeboy

i think their skatepark is on the way out? i heard rumors...
August 8, 2006 @ 01:38 AM

Inactive

Has anybody gone to Union Lifestyle & Skate or 434 Skate Shop. Do they sell Nike SB. I've now gone to Underground, Paul's Boutique and Boardkennel. imo boardkennel for me is the best, selection and price wise. its a bit cheaper and a few more kix to choose from. They had a pair of Team Edition Delta Force on sale for $50. Still haven't went to RDS yet. so i'd like some response on RDS, Union Lifestyle & Skate + 434 Skate Shop
August 12, 2006 @ 08:49 PM
contaygious

why is alife such a rip off??????

they buggin. 160 for hoodies gimmie a break i coulda got the trimvir hoodie for less.....it was a basic zip up white hoodie with like nothing on it.....boooo alife sux!!!!!!

Please login first to reply.