May 22, 2007 @ 12:33 PM
-kT

Friday i got like 2 ladies beside me
i forgot wut u were in but like LEVIS? i frogot

I THINK I remember the green columbia bag. and yeah, I was down there Friday. probably me

Did you go to Goddfoot after?? Were you the dude in the stussy skull t-shirt with the skulls that said love??

Yeah, I did, but I wasn't in that shirt.
May 22, 2007 @ 01:37 PM
king23

anybody got jordan grapes in a 10 for sale?
May 23, 2007 @ 08:54 AM
DrewDogg

drewdogg - have we met? you were probably with rocky right?

that was me in the hater fitted and the III's.

and i don't work at nomad. i was just helping my dude zeb for the supreme release.

yeah that's me. We haven't formally met but i see you around.

you work/worked at goodfoot right?
May 24, 2007 @ 02:19 PM
Handclaps

Big tings gwan at livestock glad they opened. And lol at anybody that wears a tee that suggests they ride jock that is truly owning ones self. I don't know what peeps are supposed to do with a tee like that, gdft would have done better to hand out blank white tee's at least they have some use. The scene is growing in a city and thats a good thing all the negativity needs to be deaded and i hate to see people on here backtracking claiming they wasn't part of making the t-shirt like it came outta thin air, it is what it is, if there was ill will behind it say that don't be on here stating that it was ment as a joke, we ain't that stupid man stand behind your actions.

If anything this whole situation is proving how childish people can be. Just make money and be merry it ain't that serious at the end of the day cop your kicks and be nice enough with the nonsense.
May 24, 2007 @ 02:57 PM
copcopcop

When SKAM got the money from his parents and asked ZEB OR MATT if they want to partner with him and open a GOODFOOT or NOMAD they both said hell NO.

I've been wondering... if this is true, then why people trying to act mad at Skam for making moves, with groups that want to make moves with him?
May 24, 2007 @ 03:09 PM
soulize

Who's mad?

99% of the GDFT camp visits Skam and gives him their blessing...

I gave Skam that money cat chillin' in the window at Livestock as an opening gift/goodluck charm.

At the end of the day, Jason is my friend and I'll support and back him in whatever endeavors he chooses.

Ain't nobody beefing and mad at anyone as much as ya'll making it out to be.
May 24, 2007 @ 04:24 PM
MrSniffles

Big tings gwan at livestock glad they opened. And lol at anybody that wears a tee that suggests they ride jock that is trully owning ones self. I don't know what peeps are supposed to do with a tee like that, gdft would have done better to hand out blank white tee's at least they have some use. The scene is growning in a city and thats a good thing all the negativity needs to be deaded and i hate to see people on here backtracking claiming they wasn't part of making the t-shirt like it came outta thin air, it is what it is, if there was ill will behind it say that don't be on here stating that it was ment as a joke, we ain't that stupid man stand behind your actions.

If anything this whole situations is proving how childish people can be. Just make money and be merry it ain't that serious at the end of the day cope your kicks and be nice enough with the nonsense.

HOLD IT RIGHT THERE BUDDY!
GRAMMAR POLICE!

Please correct all mistakes and insert punctuation where necessary.

Whoever taught you how to write the english language should kick themselves.
May 24, 2007 @ 05:00 PM
Handclaps

^^wrote that in a hurry but i got my point across anyway thanks for editing my writing

and to soulize i know all gdft ain't beefing with Skam but to suggest it's all love is just naive you know better.
May 25, 2007 @ 12:27 AM
asiatic

soulize mentioning that it's all love ISN'T sugarcoating it.

99% of gdft fam do visit skam and give blessings.

at the end of the day, everyone is still cool no matter what camp they're repping. nothing's changed.

all this gdft vs livestock beef talk is nonsense. yall need to grow the hell up.
May 28, 2007 @ 08:41 PM
Sean__Price

If you are NOT Skam or Matt this should have nothing to do with you or me.
Some of you dudes sound like a bunch of Shanghai Shemales ......
God damn bloggers ! Its not our business or problem or drama or situation
or story or soap. Support the shops if you wish or you can choose not to.

Ok im done cause the more i talk/type the more i become a shemale here.

Peace
May 29, 2007 @ 09:31 AM
dalerex

the way i see it, all of you are groupies. all of you ride d*cks in here. just shop where you want to shop at. just because you shop at one store doesn't mean you ain't loyal to the other. maybe one store just got some better ish than the next. you don't gotta stay with one store for the rest of your life. other stores are bound to have better things than your favourite store and you're going to have to accept that.
May 29, 2007 @ 03:00 PM
Sean__Price

the way i see it, all of you are groupies. all of you ride d*cks in here. just shop where you want to shop at. just because you shop at one store doesn't mean you ain't loyal to the other. maybe one store just got some better ish than the next. you don't gotta stay with one store for the rest of your life. other stores are bound to have better things than your favourite store and you're going to have to accept that.

Whos penis do you prefer ?? .................... Personally i like em all. I have
NO favourites. mmmmmmmmmuah!

Peace
May 29, 2007 @ 03:07 PM
n0cturnal

^LOL!

livestock is the shit! chill homies and nice stuffz. im waiting till they bring out some new era fitteds. if that will happen.
May 29, 2007 @ 11:14 PM
Dj_Wej

it might smile
May 30, 2007 @ 12:15 AM
jolly

A I Y O O O @ this post

Please login first to reply.