May 13, 2007 @ 07:13 PM

Inactive

yeah vancouver mid-late 90's was craze...crispy biscuit, twfr, and fwuh, not to mention that the downtown yard was still chill to paint

i miss the old vancouver...seems like the dudebros and fobs have really taken over

what was "crispy biscuit" ? i miss the old .024/twentyfour, uncle otis / ten38.
May 14, 2007 @ 02:08 AM
A-Sharp

Well the "crispy biscuit" I was referring to was a Hip Hop (when hip hop was still good) radio show on CFRO. DJ Kilo Cee, Scribe and a lot of the same cats that are big contributors to the Urban scene in Vancouver now.

I still think I have some radio rip mixtapes around.

I sound like a dad that talks about how good The Beatles where "Back in the day"

Peace.
May 14, 2007 @ 11:29 AM
AysiX

^^that's what I was referring to as well

for me to be from Toronto and have that much respect for an out of town radio show speaks volumes

we had 3 historic college radio shows(powermove, masterplan, and a 3rd one with paul e lopes and mike tull who's name eludes me right now), but i got amped off of all the live freestyles with prev and moke and kilo's mixing/cutting...the biscuit was a dope dope show

QC crew in the house
May 14, 2007 @ 04:43 PM

Inactive

I see...
i didn't listen to much on CFRO i'm afraid. I was more on the CiTR tip with Powerchord, Breakfast With the Browns, and Nardwaur.
May 15, 2007 @ 10:16 AM
asiatic

and a 3rd one with paul e lopes and mike tull who's name eludes me right now)

vibes n stuff?
May 15, 2007 @ 11:15 AM
AysiX

^^yes!

that was one of the illest shows on toronto radio ever
first place i heard the roots
May 18, 2007 @ 04:21 PM
skelea

It's officially official:

May 18, 2007 @ 05:02 PM

Inactive

Dont forget to hit up Mini Bar next door for the cheapest and best scrambled egg sandwiches and sushi in the city!
May 18, 2007 @ 05:08 PM
soulize

LOL WORD TO PRINCE PAUL
May 18, 2007 @ 05:24 PM
n0cturnal

sushi? next door to livestock?! im there after a lil shopping for sure!
May 18, 2007 @ 09:04 PM
Pankeo

razz eww
May 19, 2007 @ 06:04 PM
jolly

you don't wanna disgust pankeo
he might "drop you"

LOL
May 19, 2007 @ 07:46 PM
D+O LP

FUCK GOODFOOT AND FUCK MATT GEORGE... they haven't done shit for Toronto in the global scene. I laugh at the thought of this trust fund kid representing Toronto abroad...

So they make money... no doubting that... but give me Skam and daddy's money and I can do the same shit.

BMX team... lol... every thing and one is for sale! You can't buy respect, authenticity or history Matt... even with dad's money...

MATT ain't a player (in the sneaker scene), skater or rider... he just POSES alot!
May 19, 2007 @ 08:13 PM
Pankeo

you don't wanna disgust pankeo
he might "drop you"

LOL

>sad >sad >sad >sad HAHA my team vs your squad

BTW Untiffany'scool I thought these were asia exclusive?!?!
May 19, 2007 @ 09:01 PM
n0cturnal

dope shit today at LS. keep up the good work guys. and when they gettin those futura labs apparel in...
May 19, 2007 @ 09:31 PM
DrewDogg

yeah, nice to see the spot. it's going to be an interesting summer.
May 19, 2007 @ 09:40 PM
urgay

D+O LP - likes boys sneakers
YOU NEED TO GET OFF OTHER PEOPLES DICK - Im sure if you and your BOY TOYS spent more time working and less time watching other people you may have a chance to make it out of your mommies house and maybe just maybe get to take a trip outside of this country to get educated in how the real world works.

YOUR BOSS (SKAM) JUST GOT OWNED BY GMAN JUST LIKE GARRY BONE. SO THAT MAKES THEM SUCKERS... Garret Louie's FAMILY WHO IS FUNDING THIS LITTLE SNEAKER SHOP you have a hard on for is extremely rich. Just like they burned the 3rd partner - Kenta and kicked him to the curb, same thing will happen to your little friend once they get the shop of the ground.

DO YOUR FUCKING RESEARCH BEFORE YOU TALK SHIT.

When SKAM got the money from his parents and asked ZEB OR MATT if they want to partner with him and open a GOODFOOT or NOMAD they both said hell NO.

YOU and your FAKE ASS CREW are following the success of other people. The only reason the lights will stay on in your basement shop is because the people who you are hating on make it possible.
May 19, 2007 @ 09:59 PM
D+O LP

ic... why don't we meet in front of goodfoot and you can explain all this to me. set a date and time, so we can speak in person... this forum stuff is bull shit... so tell me where and when Matt!

Better yet, I'll come by and see you...
May 19, 2007 @ 11:01 PM
n0cturnal

wats goin on up there...hypebest beef?
May 20, 2007 @ 12:03 AM
urgay

WHO IS WHO???
- Fuck you and matt g(maybe you trying to create beef to sell more shoes) and skam (maybe you because you have no life) and gary b ( maybe you because you are bored) and aysic (maybe you because matt told you to beef to sell more snakers) and gman (not you because hes rich and has kids) and hung(maybe you because you got a got settlement for selling dazone back to fat frank and are jelous) and jesar(maybe you because you cant grow anymore) and d (maybe you because you were fired from every job you have had) and who ever else thinks they run things (maybe you but really you live in your moms basement)

I know dirt on all you fucks. you think you know who i am? ***** please you up on this shit late night because your gay im up on it cuz i just wached the clipse and trying to get into the next spot.
May 20, 2007 @ 01:13 AM
AysiX

wtf?

from the looks of it this post has gone to shit

i don't know who any of these dudes are...1 little t-shirt seems to bring everyone out of the woodwork
May 20, 2007 @ 01:46 AM
DMics

May 20, 2007 @ 01:50 AM
ctfinnigan

I got one of those little t-shirts today. I thought it was a cute joke, nothing serious, everyone's just having some fun with each other. I don't think anyone wants to knock the other dude out of business, and I'm sure both stores can be run successfully without biting each other. Goodfoot's been dealing with Da Zone, Uptown, Nike Stores, Footlockers, etc since it opened and it's done nothing but flourish (same for LS in Van), one more store doesn't have to change anything.
And I don't think anyone at LS is getting bent out of shape by the shirt, they've been stickering/postering the neighbourhood for months and they chose to open around the corner from Goodfoot in the first place.
May 20, 2007 @ 02:10 AM
AysiX

^^

Thank you for having some sense. That is one of the first posts in here to really reflect the situation accurately. It's a joke guys, there is no real beef between our camps.
May 20, 2007 @ 08:27 AM
LoLife

^yea i kinda suspected there was no beef because i saw the asian guy from nomad walk into livestock with the tshirt

When he be playin Scrabble that nigga gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls

May 20, 2007 @ 10:31 AM
n1cx

I went yesterday with a friend. Both stores were real cool. I bought something at ls and she bought something at g'. I really want that tee. sad

Anyway, we should really just appreciate the fact that we have two really nice stores that are within walking distance of each other; rather than hating on either one.
May 20, 2007 @ 11:58 AM
Eugene K.

i don't want to lock this shit cause for the most part it's going good so let's keep it that way
May 20, 2007 @ 03:38 PM
24 Carrots

I was at Livestock yesterday, as well as Goodfoot...Nobody is cuttin nobodies grass...Pretty much everyone I saw coming out of LS, was going strait to Goodfoot, an vice versa...Everyone talks heavy shit here on the net...Bunch of homo thugs for real...nobody says shit...Go make your own paper instead of kockin a next n*ggaz hustle...
May 20, 2007 @ 04:39 PM
kid_fromhk

yo it was all cool yesterday... everyone was chilled... and excited bout both stores.... i just hated those gangsTERS/thugs.. like seriously.... what were they doin except acting bad haha
May 20, 2007 @ 04:44 PM

Inactive

Finally checked out Livestock today. Likin it a lot.
Atmosphere is super friendly, and their stock is actually different.
Great selection of Vans and pumas especially.

Please login first to reply.