Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
April 18, 2007 @ 11:20 AM
Delatocious

I used to live upstairs from Schwartzs,I would know each time they sprayed for roaches,because my place would fill up with 10000000 roaches about 10 minutes later.
so order to go.

Did you live in the lofts above? I was thinking of moving there but definitely not after what you just said.
April 18, 2007 @ 04:25 PM
A-Sharp

I'd say move to Vancouver but we have enough Frenchie squigge skids as it is already.
April 18, 2007 @ 04:49 PM
Jon's_Coffee_Shop

The Canadians suck at hockey.

right....
April 18, 2007 @ 09:40 PM
Jambon Gris

Did you live in the lofts above? I was thinking of moving there but definitely not after what you just said.

when i lived on top it was a crapy 1 bedroom,theyve probably changed since then.
April 18, 2007 @ 11:01 PM
Delatocious

I'd say move to Vancouver but we have enough Frenchie squigge skids as it is already.

Vancouver born and raised, thank you very much.
April 19, 2007 @ 01:53 PM
DrewDogg

I used to live upstairs from Schwartzs,I would know each time they sprayed for roaches,because my place would fill up with 10000000 roaches about 10 minutes later.
so order to go.

lol. fuck. that's so disgusting.
April 19, 2007 @ 03:06 PM
Delatocious

Jambon: When is UO going to return to the UO circa 2002-2003 that we all loved?

Who is responsible for doing the purchasing for this store? Honestly, the inventory is embarassing.. there's a reason why you guys have 50% off sales all the time. Is it that hard to stock some decent colorways of Vans Authentics and Eras? I mean seriously, how many pairs of the brown/yellow joints have you sold thus far? And I'm not trying to single you out or anything, but from what I understand you work there and maybe input like this will result in better inventory. Give Vans a call.. ask them for as many pairs of SOLID colored Authentics and Eras (black, red, yellow, white, green.. ANYTHING) and I'll cop every color in my size. I know I'm not the only person in town fiending for a store with a half-decent Vans account (and I'm not talking about Syndicates or anything like that). If I had a dollar for every time someone has stopped me in the street and asked me where I copped my BEAT creme colored Authentics, I'd have enough money for a 12" from Subway.

One can only hope, right?
April 19, 2007 @ 09:18 PM

Inactive

you love toddy a lot huh? ya he gets the recognition he deserves, guy is on official Nike AF1 mag

I have one mag.
thanks to East
April 19, 2007 @ 09:27 PM

Inactive

right....

yeah
but..

April 20, 2007 @ 12:35 AM
KingCyrus

Just joined, surprised to see more activity here than Niketalk so it seems at least.

Anyway, the hate on OTH and GFoot seems pretty silly too me. They represent 90% of the culture in Montreal. If anything we need more stores like em, then things will start to snowball and we'll get some diversity.

btw, whats that store on St-Laurent (before Goodfoot) that sells A.P.C and Comme des Garcons and such, never saw it till the other day, I think they may be going out of business. Montreal isnt really ready for that type of store. over 1100$+ on some of the gear.

also, MHI at Simons??? never seen that. Sweaters, tees, jackets?
April 20, 2007 @ 04:53 AM
Kid K.I.C.K.S.

Anyway, the hate on OTH and GFoot seems pretty silly too me. They represent 90% of the culture in Montreal. If anything we need more stores like em, then things will start to snowball and we'll get some diversity.

Can't we all just get along?! I agree with KingCyrus, GDFT and OTH are probably the only shops trying to educate people on some streetwear knowledge. If you guys don't know already, I work @ Goodfoot and if I got a dollar for every time someone from the U.S. or Europe came in and said "I can't believe these sneakers are still on your shelves, these kicks are sold out back home!!!" I would be Rich, BITCH!!!!
Honestly, people need to chill a bit in regards to the Montreal Streetwear scene. We should be happy that there are some stores bringing in Dope Sneakers and gear (GDFT, OTH, Rooney, Influence U, etc..). Everyone has thier own opinion on what's hot, these opinions change over time and unfortunately, like assholes, everyone's got 1. So don't shit on someone cuz they aren't into the same shit as you.
As for SB&L, it's been almost 3 1/2 years running. I can name you so many other cities that don't have this type of night going on at all. Some parties go down as a monthly or even happen to launch or celebrate streetwear culture. Montreal has SB&L on a weekly. We should be happy that this type of night exists @ all in MTL.
What people seem to forget is that it is not only a sneaker night, but a night where you can listen to good music and have a good time. If your gonna judge what people are wearing on thier feet and call them out cuz they don't wear what you like, then you got a problem. Yes, I am also tired of seeing AF1's, AJ's and Dunks. But in the end they are still sneakers and are a major part of what sells out in most sneaker stores. Nike's 25th Anniversary celebration of the AF1 and the strong trend of Air Jordan retros contribute to this and it will get even worse cuz it will be the 25th Anniversary of the Dunk in 2008. Don't think it's any different in other cities, cuz it is the same everywhere else, but on an even larger scale. I just appreciate everyone's support and efforts on wearing sneakers to SB&L.
On a closing note, posting 1 picture of 2 pairs of Retro Jordans does not sum up what kinda kicks run through SB&L. People have rocked all kinds of different sneakers such as Asics, Adidas, Vans, New Balance, Pro-Keds, Pumas, Nikes,....etc. Heck, my boy Jeremy B. wore a pair of Custom joints that were hand made and created by a sneaker cobbler....now that's SERIOUS. Trust me, now that the weather is better, the realness will come out. Most people wait for good weather to rock what they have been holding back over the winter, This includes me. People think they KNOW what KID K.I.C.K.S. is about when it comes to sneakers, They have no Idea!!! Props to everyone who supports the Montreal Scene and Sneaks, Beats & Life.
April 20, 2007 @ 05:16 AM
Jambon Gris

Jambon: When is UO going to return to the UO circa 2002-2003 that we all loved?

Who is responsible for doing the purchasing for this store? Honestly, the inventory is embarassing.. there's a reason why you guys have 50% off sales all the time. Is it that hard to stock some decent colorways of Vans Authentics and Eras? I mean seriously, how many pairs of the brown/yellow joints have you sold thus far? And I'm not trying to single you out or anything, but from what I understand you work there and maybe input like this will result in better inventory. Give Vans a call.. ask them for as many pairs of SOLID colored Authentics and Eras (black, red, yellow, white, green.. ANYTHING) and I'll cop every color in my size. I know I'm not the only person in town fiending for a store with a half-decent Vans account (and I'm not talking about Syndicates or anything like that). If I had a dollar for every time someone has stopped me in the street and asked me where I copped my BEAT creme colored Authentics, I'd have enough money for a 12" from Subway.

One can only hope, right?

Yo, UO will never return to the trendsetter it was in 99-02,back then there was 25 stores and the buyers had time to do store by store orders,it now has 108 stores .it has become the streetwear equal to walmart.with that said ,we still ocasionally get some hot shit,the shoe buyer is a personal friend of mine and I can assure you that we have the best collection of kicks of ANY UO store,as for the actual styles, the buyer must try to appeal to a wider audience than just sneakerheads so some shit may be wack(i.e Jordan dunks),on a side note we just got some very limited Levis capital E denim wich is super hot.

ps.you know youve got a good thread going when it can make KID KICKS join another online forum.LOL!!!
April 20, 2007 @ 06:54 AM

Inactive

Just joined, surprised to see more activity here than Niketalk so it seems at least.

btw,b whats that store on St-Laurent (before Goodfoot) that sells A.P.C and Comme des Garcons and such, never saw it till the other day, I think they may be going out of business. Montreal isnt really ready for that type of store. over 1100$+ on some of the gear.

whats that store on St-Laurent (before Goodfoot) that sells A.P.C and Comme des Garcons and such

I ono.. the first time i went into that store, every guys that were in looked gay (no offense)..
But a CDG tee-shirt is like 500+.. I was like confused
and they have some really nice levis.. i ono whats the name of the store.

maybe the luck and the patience be with you...
April 20, 2007 @ 08:25 AM
T-ron

U & i is the name of the store on st laurent.
yo hommie looking for vans, I stoped by obsession yesterday and some dude was special ordering some pair .. apperently if it's in the catalogue and they have it in stock they can order it,

I wish i had toddys knack for putting things in writing..
April 20, 2007 @ 09:45 AM
AysiX

KID K.I.C.K.S.
Toddy I see you son!

Outdoor ball is back and I'm going to miss our morning 1 on 1 runs at the secret court.

When you flying me up for SBL? LOL
April 20, 2007 @ 04:21 PM
Jon's_Coffee_Shop

Can't we all just get along?! I agree with KingCyrus, GDFT and OTH are probably the only shops trying to educate people on some streetwear knowledge. If you guys don't know already, I work @ Goodfoot and if I got a dollar for every time someone from the U.S. or Europe came in and said "I can't believe these sneakers are still on your shelves, these kicks are sold out back home!!!" I would be Rich, BITCH!!!!
Honestly, people need to chill a bit in regards to the Montreal Streetwear scene. We should be happy that there are some stores bringing in Dope Sneakers and gear (GDFT, OTH, Rooney, Influence U, etc..). Everyone has thier own opinion on what's hot, these opinions change over time and unfortunately, like assholes, everyone's got 1. So don't shit on someone cuz they aren't into the same shit as you.
As for SB&L, it's been almost 3 1/2 years running. I can name you so many other cities that don't have this type of night going on at all. Some parties go down as a monthly or even happen to launch or celebrate streetwear culture. Montreal has SB&L on a weekly. We should be happy that this type of night exists @ all in MTL.
What people seem to forget is that it is not only a sneaker night, but a night where you can listen to good music and have a good time. If your gonna judge what people are wearing on thier feet and call them out cuz they don't wear what you like, then you got a problem. Yes, I am also tired of seeing AF1's, AJ's and Dunks. But in the end they are still sneakers and are a major part of what sells out in most sneaker stores. Nike's 25th Anniversary celebration of the AF1 and the strong trend of Air Jordan retros contribute to this and it will get even worse cuz it will be the 25th Anniversary of the Dunk in 2008. Don't think it's any different in other cities, cuz it is the same everywhere else, but on an even larger scale. I just appreciate everyone's support and efforts on wearing sneakers to SB&L.
On a closing note, posting 1 picture of 2 pairs of Retro Jordans does not sum up what kinda kicks run through SB&L. People have rocked all kinds of different sneakers such as Asics, Adidas, Vans, New Balance, Pro-Keds, Pumas, Nikes,....etc. Heck, my boy Jeremy B. wore a pair of Custom joints that were hand made and created by a sneaker cobbler....now that's SERIOUS. Trust me, now that the weather is better, the realness will come out. Most people wait for good weather to rock what they have been holding back over the winter, This includes me. People think they KNOW what KID K.I.C.K.S. is about when it comes to sneakers, They have no Idea!!! Props to everyone who supports the Montreal Scene and Sneaks, Beats & Life.

yo Toddy, any idea if I can get in SBL? Not 18 thoughsad i promise i won't drink anythingsmile
April 20, 2007 @ 04:29 PM
TonyBG

Fucking beautiful weather today if I might add &) &)
April 20, 2007 @ 04:33 PM

Inactive

ya..
but i need some shorts.
cargos (black or khaki)
camo
and maybe a pair of polka dots shorts, like the ripoff and duplicate ones.
and maybe a pair of "hawaiian print" shorts, like those
April 20, 2007 @ 09:22 PM
Jambon Gris

whats that store on St-Laurent (before Goodfoot) that sells A.P.C and Comme des Garcons and such

I ono.. the first time i went into that store, every guys that were in looked gay (no offense)..
But a CDG tee-shirt is like 500+.. I was like confused
and they have some really nice levis.. i ono whats the name of the store.

maybe the luck and the patience be with you...

The maharishi in Simons is not with the streetwear,its on the middle floor where they keep the suits and the paul smith shit.
April 20, 2007 @ 10:15 PM

Inactive

^^i know.. it's in the "mezanine/mesanine"
did someone, herem work at simmons mtl?
cause i want to know when they'll receive some new mhi tee-shirts.
and I remember that I saw that crazy-looking jacket from MHI during the boxing day.. all black with black prints and/or black embroidery/stitching
April 22, 2007 @ 09:58 PM
theburnslab

'roll to the W'

hahahahhaa

i bet you blow your weekly on your first drink

my bad, im not a hater

on the real you kids dont know where the heat is in montreal, watch out for the fugazi

sorry my spot isnt going to be blown up on hypebeast while im alive cool
April 23, 2007 @ 01:49 PM
KingCyrus

^^i know.. it's in the "mezanine/mesanine"
did someone, herem work at simmons mtl?
cause i want to know when they'll receive some new mhi tee-shirts.
and I remember that I saw that crazy-looking jacket from MHI during the boxing day.. all black with black prints and/or black embroidery/stitching

aite so i went to simons after my exam to check it out, and lo and behold there was an MHI section. only prob was the 100 -150$ for a tee price tag suprised ...geuss ill wait for one of those patented simons sales.
April 23, 2007 @ 04:03 PM

Inactive

Mhi is [kinda] a "high-end" streetwear brand..
yes, it's expensive..
wich models they have?
April 23, 2007 @ 06:20 PM
KingCyrus

Mhi is [kinda] a "high-end" streetwear brand..
yes, it's expensive..
wich models they have?

Ya i know, but I was expexting more of a 60$+ price tag i geuss. I didnt see anything perticularly interesting, I think its mostly last seasons, a blk camo jacket/pants, couple white tees.
April 23, 2007 @ 07:07 PM

Inactive

ok.. so the tee-shirts are 100 and 150 + taxes..
damn
i saw some tees for 60 or 70..
April 24, 2007 @ 02:01 PM
haydini

Nightlife in Montreal
Hey people-

I have a friend spinning in Montreal this Friday at The Academy.

Is it a good spot to hang out at, or should we show up later on.

thankyouverymuch
April 25, 2007 @ 08:06 AM
Kid K.I.C.K.S.

Hey people-

I have a friend spinning in Montreal this Friday at The Academy.

Is it a good spot to hang out at, or should we show up later on.

thankyouverymuch

Yeah it's a pretty chill spot. Don't get there too early cuz people usually head up there late unless it's a pretty good DJ Line-up or act. I like that spot cuz you can wear whatever you want and not get shut down @ the door for wearing kicks and hats.
April 25, 2007 @ 10:28 AM
haydini

thanks for the heads up Kicks
April 25, 2007 @ 10:29 AM
haydini

DVDS?
So my move is almost complete.

But I seem to be missing a box of DVDs.confused

you peoples know a place that specializes in HK and Japanese DVDs?

Papa needs a new copy of Battle Royale
April 28, 2007 @ 04:17 PM

Please login first to reply.