Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 15, 2007 @ 09:57 PM
Delatocious

when im done exams im so gonna show up to SBL in my beat ass vans.
April 16, 2007 @ 03:03 AM
Eugene K.

Patience is a virtue, before I moved to HK from Edmonton I was witnessing the same shit.... and having said that Edmonton doesn't even have a good SB account and has trouble selling shoes for regular price as well.

But to assume things will change overnight is unwarranted and impossible. However one of my friends who is a shop owner is seeing a very interesting demographic take up various "streetwear" brands. Stuff like TH, Crooks, 3sixteen etc etc are being worn by a lot of "hesh" kids I guess you call it. Skinny black jeans, tight clothing etc. Kinda neat, I'll be back in Edmonton forthe summer, interested to see how things look.
April 16, 2007 @ 07:43 AM
T-ron

What shop does your friend work for ?
April 16, 2007 @ 12:35 PM
Delatocious

Anyone going to RJD2 tonight?
April 16, 2007 @ 01:02 PM
tdotwonda

why do people from montreal like poutine so much?
i heard they are making a poutiner shoe! is that a nike release?
April 16, 2007 @ 03:52 PM
Jon's_Coffee_Shop

no idea what you're talking about for the shoe but Poutine is like the best fat food we have over here
April 16, 2007 @ 05:38 PM
adrian

man I love poutine &) this thread's making me hungry haha
April 16, 2007 @ 06:58 PM
rudi

we've been bringing in smaller brands, slowly educating the population...brands like Reason, Fuct, Undrcrwn, mishka..etc.

since when have you guys been bringing in mishka?
i know you had the mishka/stampede joint last year but are you actually stocking mishka now?
April 16, 2007 @ 06:59 PM
rudi

naw man its a dc release i believe
April 16, 2007 @ 07:09 PM
Delatocious

where can you find the best poutine in montreal?

im kinda fiending.

this city has so many amazing restaurants but i dont know ANY!
April 16, 2007 @ 09:16 PM

Inactive

the SCHWARTZ (spconfused is well know for their smoked meat sandwiches.
for the best poutine, i ono
but www.myspace.com/omnikrom (listen to "Danse la poutine")

Poutine is like the best fat food we have over here

WORD!

naw man its a dc release i believe

thanks to Off The Hook for the picture.
April 16, 2007 @ 09:16 PM
20hundred

decarie hotdog..and reubens..
April 16, 2007 @ 09:18 PM
20hundred

since when have you guys been bringing in mishka?
i know you had the mishka/stampede joint last year but are you actually stocking mishka now?

yeh were getting it in this summer
April 16, 2007 @ 09:24 PM

Inactive

is it right that one of the best poutine in mtl is @ "la banquise"?
April 16, 2007 @ 09:26 PM
hype sucks

Meh fuck beefing with fellow Montrealers, that shits wack guys sorry about that. Anyways lets turn this into a positive thread, i see its already started, so lets keep it moving. As for the best poutine, i think it would be pretty fair to say, MOST Bel-Pros no? It really depends on what type of french fries you like. Personally, i think Dic Ann's offers one of the best and most original poutines in the whole city, using there spicy hot sauce that mozzeralla they use with there amazing short skinny fries lol. Yo Vinny and anyone i started shit with, truce boys.
oh and to add to the list of signature montreal places to visit for food:
Mr Steers
Dic Ann's
Orange Julep
Beauty's (Breakfast/Brunch)
thats the main junk food stuff lol a lot of people suggest Lafleur's but im personally not a fan
oh good pizza go to Pizzeria Napoletana in little italy, some good italian subs go to Momesso's and ya thats about it for now ill think of some more good places that are pretty big among Montrealers.
April 16, 2007 @ 09:58 PM
20hundred

^word mang, mr steer poutine is mad good too

But honestly, Reubens Poutine is amazing, if u like the "small and skinny fries".

If u like the fat ones that are soft, then bel pro's..
April 16, 2007 @ 11:24 PM
Jambon Gris

this post is crazy,we should all be following in the footsteps of MTL's Godfather of the sneaker game:Toddy.
How did he become the most respected and loved player in the game? Through showing respect to all the players no matter how junior,everyone has something to give.we are to small a community for all this hate.

let Toddy shine the way .LOL.

ps. its la Banquise.
April 16, 2007 @ 11:30 PM
Jon's_Coffee_Shop

this post is crazy,we should all be following in the footsteps of MTL's Godfather of the sneaker game:Toddy.
How did he become the most respected and loved player in the game? Through showing respect to all the players no matter how junior,everyone has something to give.we are to small a community for all this hate.

let Toddy shine the way .LOL.

ps. its la Banquise.

you love toddy a lot huh? ya he gets the recognition he deserves, guy is on official Nike AF1 mag
April 16, 2007 @ 11:50 PM

Inactive

Vinny - what shop do you work at? I gotta visit your shop and spend some $$ when I roll through hopefully before '08 LOL
April 17, 2007 @ 01:12 AM
Eugene K.

What shop does your friend work for ?

my experience i posted was from http://www.foosh.ca owner.

But I've recently been speaking with the owner of http://www.havenshop.ca but he expressed similar sentiments.

I think it is true that too often people dwell on the negatives where there is some positive shit to take outta it... nobody gets anywhere bitching and shit.
April 17, 2007 @ 07:57 AM
T-ron

I know the Foosh guys.. Good people.. they put on a pretty good party during the trends show in march.
April 17, 2007 @ 06:09 PM
Sinatra

I know the Foosh guys.. Good people.. they put on a pretty good party during the trends show in march.

Backroom, hell yeah!
April 17, 2007 @ 06:54 PM
hype sucks

Why are you salty? People buy the crap they like or the crap they can afford. If you're tired of seeing people with SB's, then just look away, simple as that. Stop being salty, life is good.

Not to take his side, but he didnt even mention SBs dude. I think what hes trying to say is if your gonna rep Goodfoot with the fitted, why buy wack sneaks from Athletes World? By the way anyone see that new thing Athletes World is trying? Forget what its called but basically there acting like they got "exclusive heat" that you cant get anywhere else lol real pathetic. Pretty embarrased by them considering even freshnessmag.com posted about it lol. Canada looks mad corny when that sort of shit happens.
April 17, 2007 @ 07:23 PM
tofu

c'est la vie by the way Queb
April 17, 2007 @ 07:32 PM
tofu

u can get some sneakers ...people here can get some hot chicks
April 17, 2007 @ 09:47 PM
DrewDogg

that schwartz place is so good. I loved it.

props to T-ron for suggesting it.
April 17, 2007 @ 09:48 PM
TonyBG

^ That place on St-Laurent? Everytime I pass by theres like a 30 people line at the door..lol
April 18, 2007 @ 06:44 AM
Jambon Gris

I used to live upstairs from Schwartzs,I would know each time they sprayed for roaches,because my place would fill up with 10000000 roaches about 10 minutes later.
so order to go.
April 18, 2007 @ 09:01 AM
haydini

just moved to Montreal
Heyo-

I have been lurking for a long time, but now that I just moved here I figure I would bust my cherry and make it official.

I am busy trying to furnish my new place and now that the necessities have been bought (Bed, TV, couch) I need to buy some figures and art.

Any super-vinyl spots here? How about nice art gallerys?

I am a little spoiled after living in the Bay for 7 years and Paris for 2, but I am happy to be in Montreal, although I am surprized that nobody mentioned the f'ed weather as somthing that is "wrong with montreal"

thanks-

hayden
April 18, 2007 @ 10:47 AM
Jambon Gris

winter,spring.summer all in one week .welcome to the MTL.

Please login first to reply.