May 1, 2006 @ 10:33 AM
llAPll

As the thread suggests, list all sightings of ppl wearing bape (fape also)

List location, gender, what item they were wearing.
May 1, 2006 @ 12:50 PM
DrewDogg

well, i know they have fapes in a few places in t dot.

Jazz in scarbroughtown centre has fake bape.

so does uptown in downtown t dot.
May 1, 2006 @ 03:01 PM
llAPll

well, i know they have fapes in a few places in t dot.

Jazz in scarbroughtown centre has fake bape.

so does uptown in downtown t dot.

oh i should clarify in the post, i meant sightings of ppl wearing bapes (fapes)!
May 1, 2006 @ 06:39 PM
aron

I see people wearing fape (and rarely some bape) in pacific mall and first markham place allllll the time. Lots of girls wear the ridiculously poorly done fakes; particularly recall running into this girl, wearing a fake chopped milo hoody, 3 times in one day at different places! And some dude at Yorkdale wearing the fakest Bapestas in the world, that had a squished deformed star and totally wrong cutting of the shoe.
May 2, 2006 @ 10:05 AM
llAPll

1. saw a girl at go for tea last week with a bape green camo full zip-up (fape? didn't see any bape head in the camo)...
2. saw 2 TBs wearing bapestas (real) at fmp
3. saw a dude wearing yellow bendy kaws camo full zip-up at go for tea (fape... not too sure)
4. saw myself wearing real bape everywhere smile
May 2, 2006 @ 01:31 PM

Inactive

What are some of the signs of fake bapes?
How would you tell with the hoodys and sneaks?
May 2, 2006 @ 02:09 PM
llAPll

What are some of the signs of fake bapes?
How would you tell with the hoodys and sneaks?

there are tons of signs, but usually if u look and bape stuff enough, it only takes a quick glance. for example, the famous BAPE full camo zip-ups, u can usually tell by the BAPE letters being too small or too big, small hood, or colours being way off.

bapestas r much easier to tell: bad quality patent, star touching midsole, just a f*cked up looking AF1 in general...

in general, if u see an item that's not released or not that u know of, it's probably fake as well.
May 2, 2006 @ 11:12 PM

Inactive

at this clubbing event by yorktsa in march, i saw this guy wearing a red camo long sleeve and i wore my red crazy camo.

i saw this girl wearing pink hoody at ransom...

and this dude wearing a milo tshirt with ape head tag on the sleeve.. hehe..

some bapestas on UT st georges campus by this hk dude...

one caucasian wearing the bape kiss logo grey hoodie at kbbq on queen street with a bape head tshirt inside. :D

bape is around, u just have to pay more attention to 'em...
May 3, 2006 @ 09:34 AM
DrewDogg

personally i don't much care for bape, so unless it's in the store and i can examine it, i probably wouldn't be able to tell if it was bape or fape.
May 6, 2006 @ 10:19 PM
llAPll

saw some guy at queen st yesterday with pink camo hoodie and easter chompers... can't tell from across the street if the pink camo was legit or not, the easters looked right tho...

not sure if it was bape, but some guy at ransom was wearing high hairs and some sort of rhinestone pattern but with a jacket over it. not sure if it says BAPE or something with "AP" in the middle... however, i dun recall any plain black tees/sweaters made by BAPE w/ rhinestones....
May 7, 2006 @ 04:33 AM

Inactive

okay,let me get this straight, you guys are talking bout seeing ppl wearing bape?
May 7, 2006 @ 10:10 AM
aron

saw some guy at queen st yesterday with pink camo hoodie and easter chompers... can't tell from across the street if the pink camo was legit or not, the easters looked right tho...

not sure if it was bape, but some guy at ransom was wearing high hairs and some sort of rhinestone pattern but with a jacket over it. not sure if it says BAPE or something with "AP" in the middle... however, i dun recall any plain black tees/sweaters made by BAPE w/ rhinestones....

Hey... I was there too. Were you near Da Zone when you saw the pink camo guy? He had a pink swarovski hoodie, looked legit, with bapesta jeans and easters, way too baped out IMO, but I guess he's the hypebeasts' idol.

On the same day, I saw a girl wearing some dodgy looking bapestas at Zuei, and a guy wearing snakeskins @ c-apsule... very nice indeed...
May 7, 2006 @ 08:26 PM
llAPll

nah, i didn't hit up da zone/capsule. i just went to goodfoot to try on some easter2s.

but yeah, that's probably the same guy we saw. i dun think he looked good at all with his gear. gotta go more subtle than to just put on every damn bape thing u own...
May 7, 2006 @ 09:30 PM
aron

Definitely.. he was more baped out than the Teriyaki Boyz...

But I still see more Bape in the Markham area than downtown for now..
May 18, 2006 @ 09:48 PM
stepheng

whenever I'm on queen I see fape, fake milo chopped hoody, dog jeans, DnD's, bapestas. I once saw three dudes together draped in fape. However, an underground rapper who sometimes promotes down on queen w, is always rockin plenty of legit bape, he claims to be sponsored. Last time i saw him, he was rockin pink kaws stas, sta jeans, baby lisa pullover, pink camo trucker, and kaws camo dog tag (dunno if it was legit).
May 23, 2006 @ 12:30 AM
phazy

I go to Pacific mall alot.. and usually id see this one guy either rocking bapestas or sbs. Recently saw a fake OG Purple camo hoodie and tried to take a pic... but he ran off too quickly after seeing me laugh at him smile

Oh.. went to Scarborough Town to watch da vinci code on 22nd and saw some reggins actually copping bape from that store called jazz. Hoodies for $180? ..
May 23, 2006 @ 07:44 AM
DrewDogg

pacific mall alot?!? man, i find that mall boring as hell.

yeah Jazz in scarborough town sells the fake shit, haha and they have the nerve to tell folks that the shit is real, i argued with the manager for a bit, and he ended up conceding. he said people come in all the time and tell him it's fape. but it's apparently a corporate decision.
May 24, 2006 @ 01:04 PM
outsydah

i saw this guy at my school with a baby milo tee...the swimming one. looked legit to me

oh, fairview mall sells fape also...can't remember what the store was called though...some urban store.
May 24, 2006 @ 09:52 PM
stepheng

i saw this guy at my school with a baby milo tee...the swimming one. looked legit to me

oh, fairview mall sells fape also...can't remember what the store was called though...some urban store.

yea man, i live near fairview, the store is called stoxx, full of fake bape, evisu, sugar cane, all the usuals.
May 27, 2006 @ 11:44 PM
deadstock_sole

im in vancouver, but do they actually sell fape out in the open, or do you have to go to a back room or somethin. over here if you want fake gucci and stuff the people take you to the back room according to people i know that have been there. i always though sellin fake, bootlegged stuff was illegal.
April 3, 2007 @ 05:29 PM
Jailburd

Im new to this shit
and i seen some bape gear in P Mall but wasnt sure if its fake
and at Scarbrough town at Jazz........People saying its fake
???
April 3, 2007 @ 09:08 PM
n0cturnal

fake bape hoodie down to the guy's knees.....

not bape but still needs to be mentioned---uber fake dunkles at on a girl at school.
April 3, 2007 @ 09:40 PM
sellme

LMAO I was wearing my 3rd gen red camo in TO today and two asian guys kept following me and my girl around. Like for literally 15 mins they were tailing us, and their mouths were wide open. I was laughing my ass off, while my girl was creeped the fuck out lol. stupid kids get their pants wet too easily
April 4, 2007 @ 05:25 PM
savagehood

if your asking this in vancouver... there will be lots of posts for the thread coz many of them in vancouver wear bape/fape
April 4, 2007 @ 11:43 PM
MrSniffles

There's this guy on NT named Milhouse VanHouten05 who is always selling bape

Is he legit?!
April 6, 2007 @ 08:32 PM
kid_fromhk

well wht can i say...

i see myself wearin legit bape all the time...

other than that every piece of bape clothing i ve seen so far is so far FAKE!!!

and i mean shitty fape too..... so much fape there is in markham and they act like they are real and say others are fake hahahah

bape is so played out by these faggots..... in desperate need to sell my bape stuff... or trade for CLOT!!!
April 7, 2007 @ 03:07 AM
!xobile

bapes goin down hill right now.. hurry and sell ur stuff befor price drops..
April 9, 2007 @ 01:00 PM
Smurf

OG shit will never go out of style.
April 10, 2007 @ 05:55 PM
kid_fromhk

This is a stupid thread.

ur post is stupid....
April 10, 2007 @ 05:57 PM
ninemilli

OG shit will never go out of style.

Yea Nigo is smart, keep that shiit as exclusive as possible so that it wont get played out.

Please login first to reply.