December 27, 2006 @ 12:38 AM
gRapz

SO which stores beside GDFT, are there in toronto that is worth hittin up
December 27, 2006 @ 01:05 AM

Inactive

Adrift has some
December 27, 2006 @ 01:08 AM
Leumas

there aint that many which pisses me off. i had to buy AQUA CHALKS for 122 USD for gods sakes. i dont really like goodfoot. i went in to check for purple pigeons with some beat up black on black chucks and they gave me some crazy looks.
December 27, 2006 @ 01:26 AM

Inactive

yeah man i feel you. Lot of these stores are a bunch of cool guys hangin out behind counters. They make it uncomfortable to look around at stuff. I come in with big red mittons on they think im in the wrong store.
Toronto needs to check the pretentious shit. Shops in cali are way different
December 27, 2006 @ 01:46 AM
Pankeo

true, some check you out like you a female somtimessuprised and sometimes they rude

Dazone peeps are cool from what i experienced but dont know if they carry SBs
December 27, 2006 @ 02:38 AM
Professio

GDFT
Adrift
Let It Ride

Only 3 stores in TO that carry SBs.
December 27, 2006 @ 05:29 PM
gRapz

does the nike store downtown have nething good

and what kinda sbs does adrift have
December 28, 2006 @ 12:20 AM
gRapz

any1 know what the nike store downtown carriesssssssss
December 28, 2006 @ 01:05 AM
Professio

^Pretty much the same ish as the other nike stores, just looks nicer. There are some 6.0s or are they called 5.0s?but thsoe are for actual skatin' and noooo they don't carry and Sbs

^It's 6.0 and its the name of a design team. They design a lot of nike shoes but 6.0 shoes are not specifically skateboarding, only some of their designs are skateboarding shoes. The Nike store on Queen will carry the same shoes as the Nike store in Yorkville. They have the basic urban account so they will get some stuff that Foot Locker doesn't get (ie. Fantastic Four pack)

And Adrift will have whatever they have in stock. It's hard to tell you because no shoe store out there carries specific shoes. Call them and see what they have in stock.
December 29, 2006 @ 12:20 AM
ninemilli

there aint that many which pisses me off. i had to buy AQUA CHALKS for 122 USD for gods sakes. i dont really like goodfoot. i went in to check for purple pigeons with some beat up black on black chucks and they gave me some crazy looks.

So Tru. these menz judge you by they way you dress which is so wack.
we do need some new stores up in TO, most speacialy ones that carry sneaks.
December 29, 2006 @ 12:47 AM
Professio

So Tru. these menz judge you by they way you dress which is so wack.
we do need some new stores up in TO, most speacialy ones that carry sneaks.

Weren't you judging Matt Babel in another thread not too long ago?
December 29, 2006 @ 01:45 AM
ninemilli

Weren't you judging Matt Babel in another thread not too long ago?

yea i just agreed with others that babel is big bandwagon. but as people who sell sneaks you shoudent care what other people would like to wear, sell it since all that matters is that the store is getting money, if he shows up with a pair of beat up converse doesent mean he doesent deserve to wear fresh sb's, dont need to give him dirtty looks and make him feel like he's outta place. plus im an anti babel after that time he gave me and my friends dirttiest 5 second stare infront of much music and hes hella annoying.
December 29, 2006 @ 12:03 PM
ahhhrt

yea i just agreed with others that babel is big bandwagon. but as people who sell sneaks you shoudent care what other people would like to wear, sell it since all that matters is that the store is getting money, if he shows up with a pair of beat up converse doesent mean he doesent deserve to wear fresh sb's, dont need to give him dirtty looks and make him feel like he's outta place. plus im an anti babel after that time he gave me and my friends dirttiest 5 second stare infront of much music and hes hella annoying.

+1 on that, I walked into GDFT wearing some presto's that I love, and no-one came to help me. So I said fuck this, and went to da zone. The guys there are great, real friendly, didn't care what you wore, they helped everyone.
December 29, 2006 @ 12:32 PM
ayoungbape

nike store downtown does not carry sbs, but it does have some Jays and some af1's etc. if you want sbs i just go to goodfoot, theres also a place in yorkville near the nike store it has some nikes pretty nice. no idea wat its called but wheres adrift located?
December 29, 2006 @ 01:11 PM

Inactive

Adrift is on 299 Augusta Avenue. Tiny place, looks like a house.
Close to College and Spadina.
December 29, 2006 @ 01:27 PM
PuRPoS3

i'm not so sure about the people at goodfoot acting rude
but for sure the guys that i usually see at dazone are pretty friendly
December 29, 2006 @ 02:01 PM
TyraCute

i think the girl at goodfoot is hot =)

and the ppl at goodfoot haven't been rude to me at all....

and the ppl at dazone seem like footlocker ppl to me
December 29, 2006 @ 03:43 PM
ninemilli

i think the girl at goodfoot is hot =)

and the ppl at goodfoot haven't been rude to me at all....

and the ppl at dazone seem like footlocker ppl to me

it really depends what kinda shiit you wear.
December 29, 2006 @ 05:06 PM

Inactive

^it shouldnt though...

Dazone is mad friendly, and they act much more like a store, running back and forth finding you your size. Ahah but yeah, it does feel like footlocker, minus the constant 'buy the damn shoe cleaner' pressure
December 29, 2006 @ 10:56 PM
Siempre Fresco

^it shouldnt though...

Dazone is mad friendly, and they act much more like a store, running back and forth finding you your size. Ahah but yeah, it does feel like footlocker, minus the constant 'buy the damn shoe cleaner' pressure

Lmao
December 31, 2006 @ 12:10 AM
Supreme_Bape

the people at bluteile lounge are really nice, especially the girl she's pretty helpful, but then I've never had a bad experience at GDFT in terms of customer service there
December 31, 2006 @ 11:18 AM
anthony002

GDFT
Adrift
Let It Ride

Only 3 stores in TO that carry SBs.

hey man

wheres Let it Ride?
January 1, 2007 @ 01:49 AM
Professio

hey man

wheres Let it Ride?

Let It Ride
2229 Queen E, Toronto ON, M4E1E8
Phone: (416) 693-9472

Neighbourhood: Beaches, Toronto, Toronto East

Just so people know for the future, if you go to www.toronto.com and put in the store name, you'll usually be able to find it.
January 5, 2007 @ 02:50 PM
khknucklehead

Wrong mindset
Most of the people I see walk into goodfoot like...suprised ...act like you're supposed to be there. Don't be afraid to talk to people. For whatever reason all the stores we shop at feel as though they must protect a certain image. If you break the ice and be yourself (not trying extra hard to impress by dropping names of the newest and hottest shit set to drop) they will start to warm up. The goodfoot crew are knowledgeable and helpful. Dazone's staff is friendly but maybe not quite as knowledgable. And Let it ride (which I've only been in a few times) seems to have both knowledge and customer service. These stores aren't stupid, they NEED our money. It's all about how you carry yourself.
January 5, 2007 @ 10:06 PM
ayoungbape

people at goodfoot arent rude at all... and yeah both the girls are cute lol but like comon Q isnt rude at all man neither is anyone else...... dazone people arent tat friendly... i get the dirtiest looks from the dudes thee just casue im wearing bape..... they are the rude ones.... they all give me this eye and shit pisses me off
January 5, 2007 @ 11:14 PM
Professio

people at goodfoot arent rude at all... and yeah both the girls are cute lol but like comon Q isnt rude at all man neither is anyone else...... dazone people arent tat friendly... i get the dirtiest looks from the dudes thee just casue im wearing bape..... they are the rude ones.... they all give me this eye and shit pisses me off

Yeah....since the new owner, Da Zone has been slipping.

And as for the guy above that...The guys at Let It Ride are terrific. Never met better service than the guys there. They'll help you with whatever, and most of all, they're not scared to release info on stuff that they shouldn't be talking about.
January 6, 2007 @ 12:03 AM
Supreme_Bape

yea people at gdft aren't rude at all, but one thing I must comment on is the service at Nomad is extremely slow...it took the guy maybe like 5min. just to put my tshirt in the bag and write up a receipt and put it in a tiny envolope...lol...maybe its because they don't get too many customers so they take their time when they do get one smile
January 10, 2007 @ 04:44 PM
StanSmith

adrift!
coolest store man, pretty chill down in kensington market too
January 11, 2007 @ 10:28 PM
knowledge!

yeah da zone is friendly, but i got clowned there.
i asked fer 7.5 to size down so the creases wouldn't be that bad, then the guy was like "we only had a few, but only girls bought them" lmao.
January 14, 2007 @ 05:15 PM
ayoungbape

yea people at gdft aren't rude at all, but one thing I must comment on is the service at Nomad is extremely slow...it took the guy maybe like 5min. just to put my tshirt in the bag and write up a receipt and put it in a tiny envolope...lol...maybe its because they don't get too many customers so they take their time when they do get one smile

yeah... nomad doesnt get that much business... they will be getting some from me when there next shipment of supreme comes in which is in a bit....no idea if u guys knew but the rapper K-OS... he always has a group of breakdancers in his videos and the owner of nomad is one of the 3 ^_^

Please login first to reply.