Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
November 26, 2006 @ 01:45 AM
koreanG

yez dogg!
show dem punkz!
i gotz ta get fake ID, i am 16 and lookz 16!
wut iz the bar like?
should i wear my bapes?
it'z at a bar?!?!?
why?
November 26, 2006 @ 01:48 AM

Inactive

whatever i don't even want to explain where i'm coming from, it's my own opinion...so fuck you -kT, go run to mommy you fag...and gaofun, i know what i'm talkin' about and i ain't no idiot...you probably ugly as hell and use sneakers and flashy clothes to try and look nicer, doesn't change the fact that you're ugly.

What's your fucking problem. Chill the fuck out. You have 41 posts, your opnions holds no weight here. Mine doesn't either, cause i don't have too many posts, but you need to gain respect here. Just cause it's an internet forum doesn't mean you can come in and make such retarded comments and making fun of ppl doesn't help either. Cause for all we know you could be a fat fuck too.
November 26, 2006 @ 01:58 AM
10q00p01

@koreanG

atlantis is a night club not a bar... if i remember correctly
havent been there in a while
November 26, 2006 @ 02:08 AM

Inactive

^ yeah atlantis is a club; i've been there a couple times and ironically i heard of livestock through atlantis' email/newsletter (i dont even know how they got my email)

but man you guys are funny gettin worked up about this

sucks for the young ones that cant go.. but what can you do ;[ outside of getting a fake ID there's nothing really. No real sense in getting pissed at whoever (livestock) about it because I'm sure if they had their way they woulda had it be open to everyone.

but yeah while some kids are pretty bad, they're obviously not all like that.

kT though you shoulda been the better man about this and let it go ;P the guy was making a fool of himself just fine without you going all middle school on his ass
November 26, 2006 @ 02:27 AM

Inactive

whatever i don't even want to explain where i'm coming from, it's my own opinion...so fuck you -kT, go run to mommy you fag...and gaofun, i know what i'm talkin' about and i ain't no idiot...you probably ugly as hell and use sneakers and flashy clothes to try and look nicer, doesn't change the fact that you're ugly.

o man ... i'm scared........ can a mod please ban him.. hes like fantisizing about how i look >< help.....
November 26, 2006 @ 02:31 AM
koreanG

i dun kno bout clubz and barz. wut should i drink at the club? my dogz tell me you gotz ta get a drink? moet? wuz cool?
some one HELP! i think i can get a ID! 50 dollaz!
KT, you wanna get fake ID? we can get a deal!
November 26, 2006 @ 04:18 AM
mickz

Count me out. I've rescheduled work more than two times to accomodate for Sneaker Pimps, now this. Fuck it.
November 26, 2006 @ 05:01 AM
Numero

suckers.. hahah
November 26, 2006 @ 05:54 AM
YOYOYO

o man ... i'm scared........ can a mod please ban him.. hes like fantisizing about how i look >< help.....

lol nah razz i think u got urself a stalker smile
November 26, 2006 @ 03:45 PM
deadstock_sole

On another note, god damn its still snowing hard.
November 26, 2006 @ 03:50 PM

Inactive

yeah we've gotten almost 7 inches here in bellingham..
November 26, 2006 @ 04:26 PM

Inactive

hope it continues till monday then i don't have to go to that useless one class =D
November 26, 2006 @ 07:17 PM
dpaqueo

k we all know internet beef is so fucking gay so forget what i said...i was going too far...but still, does it really matter how many posts a person has in order to be heard?, that's whack...some shit on here bugs me but whatever, bottom line is that we're all on this shit for the same reason.

peace
November 26, 2006 @ 08:15 PM
Ry'on

ya you guys just make yourselves sound like idiots,, I wasnt saying that dudes under 19 couldnt work before I was just curious, cause when I was in highschool, I wasnt workin, I wasnt coppin sneakers for 2+ bills either tho,, I got no prob if ur moms gets ur gear,, thats a good set up,, get some heat while shes got the bill, hah,,, and koreang, Im not an avid club hopper but I dont think Ive seen too many peps sippin Moet recently, just dont walk around with a smirnoff ice and ull be good...
November 26, 2006 @ 09:59 PM
koreanG

wordz!
coolio ry'on
thankz dog. i will get hieniken, i didz some research.
i drank beerz at my couzinz weddin, so i can drink!
i checked out your blog ry'on, youz a cool dude.suprised iz victoria cool?
i wanna go there, but my momz won't let me go!
you must get babez like justin timberlake mang!
i'll say wuzzup to you at sneaker pimpz!
November 26, 2006 @ 10:08 PM

Inactive

things going to be full of scenesters
November 26, 2006 @ 10:57 PM
RaymondChiu

lol
November 27, 2006 @ 12:23 AM
koreanG

scenesterz?
wuz dat?
November 27, 2006 @ 03:43 AM

Inactive

scenesterz?
wuz dat?

people like you, but not 12 years old.
November 27, 2006 @ 10:41 AM
-kT

i dun kno bout clubz and barz. wut should i drink at the club? my dogz tell me you gotz ta get a drink? moet? wuz cool?
some one HELP! i think i can get a ID! 50 dollaz!
KT, you wanna get fake ID? we can get a deal!

haha, thats all fun and games, until someone gets fly

fo sho. get me one homie, ill pay you
useful after the event too ;)
November 27, 2006 @ 10:45 AM
-kT

kT though you shoulda been the better man about this and let it go ;P the guy was making a fool of himself just fine without you going all middle school on his ass

guess youre right.guess i just like goin middleschool on peoples asses

anyway, on a random note, i didnt have school today.
pretty fucking aeesome x]
November 27, 2006 @ 01:59 PM
khaltire

Man I booked of the Friday too.. thats lame.. oh well, at least i get out of work at 7 so its OK
November 27, 2006 @ 05:57 PM

Inactive

people like you, but not 12 years old.

exactly, i hate how theres so many losers in vancouver/lower mainland who think shoes are the cool thing now so they act like there heads, i could be wrong but my guess is pimps is gonna be full of hoochy annoying girls and faggy guys, 90% wannabe and 10% true heads.......iunno maybe im just bitter
November 27, 2006 @ 08:09 PM
koreanG

wordz!
gotz ta reprezent the sneaka culture!
November 27, 2006 @ 08:12 PM

Inactive

yea right.................
November 27, 2006 @ 08:17 PM
-kT

wordz!
gotz ta reprezent the sneaka culture!

can you do us all a favor and talk like a human, not a 10 year old wannabe gangster?
November 27, 2006 @ 09:03 PM
shadylo

lol sooo ON9, why held it on sunday
November 27, 2006 @ 09:03 PM
Ry'on

wut do u guys consider to be a true head outta curiousity? I mean like Ive always been a shoe lover,, growin up playing bball and listening to hip hop, u always know wuts up with jordans, I had a lot of iversons, n shit,, but only in the last year and half I been buying kicks on the collection side of things, so obviously Im not an OG sneaker head like some dudes is, but its not like I learned about sb's on this site or something...I dunno wut u guys think, cause i definitely see how some peoples are just jumpin on the streatwear/sneaker trend these days... so is there an amount of time that qualifies u? or wut do u guys think
November 27, 2006 @ 09:08 PM
shadylo

O and for the korean G, no offense but i think you are one funny dude...if u go atlantis, go drink some 151
November 27, 2006 @ 09:42 PM
mickz

A person's definition of a "true head" will differ from person to person. From what I've read on HypeBeast and other sneaker forums, a "true head" is someone who is heavily devoted to sneakers and got in the game early. If you JUST started collecting, people will call you a poser, copycat or whatever just because before the existing collectors had something to call their own.

Now people are jumping on the bandwagon and getting into the existing collector's turf. I'm no OG sneaker collector but my interest sparked when the Nike Garnett III launched. Not sure if many guys on here remember that sneaker but anyways, people are getting ragged on for wearing new SB releases. What if SB's happen to be someone's favorite shoe? He gets harassed online for posting online that he likes such a shoe. We're all here to buy what we like right?

Bandwagoning's not going to stop... take the local Vancouver Canucks for example. How many fans are there now? When I was a kid I could get Canucks tickets, EASILY. Now I'll have to jump through dozens of loops, know the right people and still pay over retail prices to get a seat in the Garage.

Sneakers are no different. Existing collectors don't want people to come into the 'game' because they want to be different. If more people do it then they won't be different.

I don't care if people come into the game. "True heads" will stay with sneakers forever. All those "posers" will fade off the radar. Let these so called posers make an ass of themselves. I've seen kids come into Foot Locker thinking they're hot shit while rocking a pair of K-Swiss, naming every single shoe on display and claiming we sell fake Jordans! Let them be.

Please login first to reply.