And for Baby G we've got;

BG169-4V
BG169-6V
BG169-8V
BG169A-1AV
BG169WH-7V
July 1, 2007 @ 11:31 AM
malaujai

are stores open today? its canada day lol (mainly queen st boutiques)
July 1, 2007 @ 06:20 PM
nkwu

^it's a bit late, but stores are open.

I've been waiting a minute for the company that does the Crews and hoodies for supreme, alife etc.

On that note, has Livestock TO gotten Reigning Champ Crews/Hoodies?

Anyone know if the alife beanies are still on sale @ Ransom? (or the bottom 3 shelves of hats)
July 1, 2007 @ 11:27 PM
n0cturnal

wat alife beanies u talkin about.

speaking of beanies, anybody have that HUNDREDS long beanie with the TH on the front of it? holla at me if u do or a store that does
July 2, 2007 @ 06:21 AM
Pankeo

confused Are gdft/livestock/Stolen riches open today?
July 2, 2007 @ 02:05 PM
nkwu

wat alife beanies u talkin about.

speaking of beanies, anybody have that HUNDREDS long beanie with the TH on the front of it? holla at me if u do or a store that does

I'm talking about the Kangol Alife Beanies

Ransom had the long beanies. I doubt they have them left though. LS didn't have them either and to my knowledge those are the only accounts in the city
July 2, 2007 @ 04:23 PM
n0cturnal

they have the mita hybrids.

thanks for the answer nkwu. alife beanies are pretty nice. the googly eyed one is my fav of the lot.
July 2, 2007 @ 05:24 PM
m17mZ

anyone been to Kops Record lately? I know they sell Akomplice there, wondering if they still have the Liberty Tees.
July 4, 2007 @ 05:09 PM
truelove89

Just in ...

Keep your nose clean and your fingers grimey!

True Love
89 Caroline St S.
Waterloo, ON
519 208 5442

myspace.com/TrueLove_Waterloo
July 4, 2007 @ 05:15 PM
Pankeo

Ransom has these for 1/2 price right now if your taklin about those ones
July 4, 2007 @ 07:48 PM
Thorough

What's good? I know it's probably already been mentioned in an earlier post but I didn't go through each one...where can I get the best and cheapest Crooks and Castles shit? I know they sell it at a bunch of places but which has the best pick. Their gear is some of the nicest out there.

Sole Fresh, Soul Clean next friday...fly or die...
July 4, 2007 @ 07:50 PM
n0cturnal

for crooks....its hard...u can try identity, they have a great stock
lounge is slacking off a bit wit their crooks
or odessey
July 4, 2007 @ 07:53 PM
Thorough

How much does a Crooks t-shirt usually go for? $30-$50? Like the Bandito tee? How much do most of these t-shirts usually sell for (ie. Stussy, 10 Deep)? I'm just starting to get into this shit. I'm getting rid of all my baggy clothes, it's just not poppin' anymore.
July 4, 2007 @ 08:02 PM
clifford

How much does a Crooks t-shirt usually go for? $30-$50? Like the Bandito tee? How much do most of these t-shirts usually sell for (ie. Stussy, 10 Deep)? I'm just starting to get into this shit. I'm getting rid of all my baggy clothes, it's just not poppin' anymore.

Thorough...i'd say you're lookin to spend $40-$70

Take a trip to NYC, you'll get them for half that price.
July 4, 2007 @ 08:07 PM
Thorough

Respect.

Yeah, I was just down in NYC but I was looking for other shit while I was there. I was trying to get my hands on some Gino Green Global. I found a couple stores that carried C&C and a bunch of the other labels but they weren't cheap. I'm just trying to get my hands on a bunch of the C&C stuff like the Bandito Tee and hoodie and a few of the other tees. I'm gonna go check out a bunch of the stores tomorrow. I went today but they seem to be closing earlier and earlier than their hours say.
July 5, 2007 @ 01:04 AM
game-upz

PAIRS OF JORDANS FOR SALE (ALL SIZE 11) - MSG ME
SELLING ALL THESE SHOES LEFT, MSG ME QUICK. COMBINED OFFERS AVAILABLE SO OFFER AWAY

Olympic 7s size 10.5 can pass as DS - $220
VNDS Chambray 7s size 11.5 - $180
Worn Pearl 9s size 11 - $120
VNDS black/red 13s size 11 - $150
VNDS black/altitude 13s size 11 - $160
DS black/taupe dub zeros size 10 - $150
VVNDS black laser 4s size 11 - $350
NDS ice blue 10s (no og box but jordan box provided) - $120

Olympic 7s size 10.5 can pass as DS - $220

VNDS Chambray 7s size 11.5 - $180

worn Pearl 9s size 11 - $120

vnds black/red 13s size 11 - $150

vnds black/altitude 13s size 11 - $160

Group Pic

DS black/taupe dub zeros size 10 - $150

VVNDS black laser 4s size 11 - $350

NDS ice blue 10s (no og box but jordan box provided) - $120
July 5, 2007 @ 01:08 AM
game-upz

LOTS OF CLOTHING FOR SALE (L-XL MOSTLY) LRG, ENYCE, NIKE
SELLING ALL THESE JACKETS, ALL IN GREAT CONDITION, SOME ARE NEW. MSG ME FOR DETAILS OR INTEREST. PRICES CAN BE NEGIOTABLE AND COMBINED OFFERS CAN HAPPEN.

LRG lion pride jacket (XL) - $80
LRG iron maiden jacket (XL) - $80
LRG varsity jacket white (L) - $70
LRG varsity jacket brown (3XL) - $50
Enyce track jacket (XL) - $60
Enyce electric city (L) - $70
Enyce racer jacket (XL) - $60
Enyce pintripe button up (M) - $60
Nike hoody (match true blues) (L) - $40
Nike track white/green (m) - $30
Nike hoody white/grey/red (L) - $30

LRG lion pride jacket (XL) - $80

LRG iron maiden jacket (XL) - $80

LRG varsity jacket white (L) - $70

LRG varsity jacket brown (3XL) - $50

Enyce track jacket (XL) - $60

Enyce electric city (L) - $70

Enyce racer jacket (XL) - $60

Enyce pintripe button up (M) - $60

Nike hoody (match true blues) (L) - $40

Nike track white/green (m) - $30

Nike hoody white/grey/red (L) - $30
July 5, 2007 @ 01:10 AM
game-upz

9 FITTEDS FOR SALE (ALL 7 5/8's) - CHEAP
I'm selling all these fitteds, all of them are 7 5/8's except for the elephant print hat which is 7 1/2. prices vary depending on which ones. All of them are like new condition. ill name them starting from top left etc. COMBINED OFFERS CAN HAPPEN TO. offer away

light brown LA - $15
navy blue B - $20
brown P - $20
white/red a - $15
NY elephant print - $25
NY gold - $20
white sox - $25
dark grey jays - $25
black/print jays - $25

July 5, 2007 @ 01:11 AM
game-upz

NOKIA N91 UNLOCKED GSM FOR SALE - $400 OBO
I'm selling a nokia n91(unlocked), comes with charger and usb. Well actually the USB and ear phones are standard, you can plug any into it and play music or transfer files. The condition is great, everything works perfectly fine, one scratch only...aside from that flawless. put any sim card into it and it'll work instantly. most noteable aspect of this phone is it has a 4GB hard drive to store stuff and wi-fi capabilities. MSG ME if interested

July 5, 2007 @ 09:59 AM
nkwu

Ransom has the ones one the left 1/2 price right now if your taklin about those ones

what are you referring to Pankeo?

TrueLove, keep doing it up for the KW area.
July 5, 2007 @ 02:29 PM
Pankeo

Ransom has these for 1/2 price right now if your taklin about those ones

^fixed pic
July 5, 2007 @ 02:38 PM
FreshAddict

Thorough...i'd say you're lookin to spend $40-$70

Take a trip to NYC, you'll get them for half that price.

how bout chicago? I'm driving down 2 the chi on saturday. Also, are there any american chain stores taht sell street/urban wear?? I'm into LRG, FSAS and crooks and Castles, that type of shit
July 5, 2007 @ 09:24 PM
Thorough

I dropped by Uptown today (actually I went to all the stores and the selection is pretty slim everywhere) and I didn't find him to be as big of a dick as everybody is saying. He was actually pretty dope, kept to himself and everything, didn't force you to buy anything like a lot of the other stores in the area (Allcity). I was just wondering though, they have these Crooks and Castles tees with the small medusa head on the front over the heart and the big bandito medusa head on the back and I was wondering if anybody knew if it was real or not. I didn't see it at any of the other stores which was kinda strange and it looked kinda suspect, so I dont know if they're legit or not.

I'm trying not to get into the sneaker game because I'm balling on a budget...I dont know how everybody does it because even these t-shirts are a fortune...I guess there's a high price to pay for looking fly.

Also, what kinds of brands does Capsule sell? I was thinking of going to check their shit out but I didn't know what they had there.
July 6, 2007 @ 12:35 AM
Thorough

I got a couple more questions. I know I'm asking a lot of them but this whole other world of fashion is so new to me. I knew it existed, I just never thought I'd be wearing the stuff myself.

Where can I find any Greedy Genius gear in the T.Dot? I know they have it elsewhere in Canada, I just can't seem to find it in Toronto.

Where can I find a nice pair of old school glasses? Not the sun-glasses but the big-framed old school ones. I've found them randomly around the city, I just don't feel like paying upwards of 30 bucks when I know I can probably find them somewhere else for a lot cheaper. How about cheap dookie rope chains?

How much do the t-shirts shrink? I bought a "The Hundreds" tee at Ransom today and the medium was too small and the large was too big so I just went with the large, even though it wasn't my ideal fit. Will it get a little bit smaller if I put it in the dryer (I'm debating washing it before I even wear it to make sure I get that natural look to it)?

Thanks for the hell, it's much appreciated. I'm just so glad to see that the whole baggy phase is starting to slowly disappear.

respect
July 6, 2007 @ 07:58 AM
DrewDogg

thorough, I'm gonna be nice and answer these questions, cause i know 90% of the folks on here will not have the patience with you to do so.

stussy tees are usually 35-60 dollars
10 deep ones are usually 40+
same for Crooks tees.

the crooks tee in uptown is real. their account is legit sir. personally think the people who work there are douches.

www.c-apsule.com to see what they sell. or www.smelltherich.com for updates.

as for greedy genius, i have not ever seen it in Toronto. good luck with that.

cazals and dookie chains, i have no idea.

as for shrinkage, hundreds tees won't shrink too much, probably 10-15% tops if you throw in the dryer. but be careful of the ink of the graphic fucking up.
July 6, 2007 @ 02:18 PM
nkwu

Pankeo, good looks, I need to stop by Ransom then

Hope no one snags them....
July 6, 2007 @ 11:11 PM
Thorough

I was at Ransom yesterday and I don't remember seeing any but then again I wasn't really looking for them.

Respect for answering those questions bruh, it's a big help.

I don't know if anybody is into bandannas. I've personally started rocking a bandanna with almost everything and I've been looking for some dope designs and Bang-On has these customized ones and some of the designs are incredible...check it out www.bang-on.ca/bandanna.html. I don't know how much they cost but I'm gonna hit the store up and find out.

Does anybody know where I can grab that 10 Deep: Raving Murk t-shirt in red? I thought they had it at Uptown but they only have the hoodies and I dont really wanna order it online.

Oh and watch out for my mixtape in the near future. Hopefully it'll be hitting the streets sometime during the 3rd or 4th quarter :D
July 7, 2007 @ 10:32 AM
-YounGFresH-

those bandanas are SIIK!!
July 8, 2007 @ 11:32 AM
Supreme_Bape

Has anyone been to Uncle Otis recently? I'm looking for the Stussy Air 65 jacket does anyone know if they still have them and its on sale for how much? last time I went about a month ago it was on sale at about 30% but is it even cheaper now?
July 8, 2007 @ 06:05 PM
nkwu

lol @ the bandanas.

I know some places used to carry Feit in toronto, anyone still know the spots that do (if they still do)

Please login first to reply.