Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
June 13, 2012 @ 03:57 PM

Inactive

Anyone else going? Conveniently, I'll be on vacation in Montreal while he's performing there, so I'm definitely planning on going.

Feedback

June 21, 2012 @ 05:49 AM
WPGMB

when is he there?
June 21, 2012 @ 11:44 AM

Inactive

when is he there?

July 29th.

Feedback

June 21, 2012 @ 07:56 PM

Inactive

im not going cuz the promoters dont wanna book my artist to open for him. i dont suport concert venues that dont support locals. and it's not only that my artist can't open for him... it's just frank ocean with no openers. fuck thaowt. i dont fuck with wiz khalifa's music but at least he set the stage for many locals to open up for him
June 21, 2012 @ 08:56 PM

Inactive

im not going cuz the promoters dont wanna book my artist to open for him. i dont suport concert venues that dont support locals. and it's not only that my artist can't open for him... it's just frank ocean with no openers. fuck thaowt. i dont fuck with wiz khalifa's music but at least he set the stage for many locals to open up for him

Look at Club Soda's website... like a good 75% of their performers are locals. It's not the venue, Odd Future doesn't do opening acts.

Feedback

June 21, 2012 @ 09:26 PM
weezyfuckdbaby

Look at Club Soda's website... like a good 75% of their performers are locals. It's not the venue, Odd Future doesn't do opening acts.

This the *THE* stupidest reason I've ever heard for skipping a show (especially if you like the artist). The Weeknd didn't have an opener - did you skip that show too?
June 21, 2012 @ 09:31 PM

Inactive

This the *THE* stupidest reason I've ever heard for skipping a show (especially if you like the artist). The Weeknd didn't have an opener - did you skip that show too?

IMO it's actually better that there is no opening act. More times than not, the opening act sucks anyways.

Feedback

June 25, 2012 @ 06:36 PM

Inactive

yes
June 25, 2012 @ 06:40 PM
mello

I'm not into Frank or The Weekend but I do agree with Ġhxzt about the opener thing, I hate venues that don't book locals for openers.
June 25, 2012 @ 06:44 PM

Inactive

I'm not into Frank or The Weekend but I do agree with Ġhxzt about the opener thing, I hate venues that don't book locals for openers.

Odd Future doesn't do opening acts. It's not the venue, it's the performer.

Feedback

July 11, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
projectpat19

Who's going to the Toronto show?

Please login first to reply.