I'll link it when u get home. I'm on iPhone right now.
You can waive it with different couriers. UPS Fedex and DHL
1. Call Courier for Commercial Invoice - they can either fax or email it to u
2. Go to your nearest CBSA with invoice, 2 pcs of ID and the receipt from the webstore
3. Show documents to the agent
4. Pay for taxes and duties then ask for B15 form
5. Fax the B15 form to Courier
6. Pick up the item from your local Courier warehouse. Bring ID with you.
here is the link guystrueler.com/2010/11/24/self-clear-shipment-cbsa-avoid-ups-brokerage-fee/