Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
January 21, 2011 @ 07:47 PM
mrnogoodnick

I want to order some kicks from Shopadidas.ca and they won't deliver them to the States.

Is anyone in Canada down to receive them for me and remail them?

I'll hit u off with $20 for your trouble. I did a shipping calc on UPS.com and it should cost about $21 to re-ship them from Canada to the U.S. I'll paypal the money for shipping + $20

I'll send the dough once u show me that u got the kicks from Adidas. We can work out the details in PM's, email, or whatever. It should be an easy way to make $20 for going to a UPS store.
January 21, 2011 @ 08:05 PM
tapemanpl

How the tables have turned >sad. For real though, now you know how frustrating it is for a Canadian to try and order stuff from the US. PM me, I don't mind helping you out
January 21, 2011 @ 08:31 PM
SuMing

How the tables have turned >sad. For real though, now you know how frustrating it is for a Canadian to try and order stuff from the US. PM me, I don't mind helping you out

the tables have turned for real!!! haha

Twitter: @SuMingHS, Website: www.hellosaskatoon.ca

January 21, 2011 @ 08:56 PM
mrnogoodnick

yea yea yea yuk it up canucks
i'll hit u up soon
January 27, 2011 @ 01:49 PM
Gmas

You might want to check to see if you can even purchase them yourself online - they may require a Canadian credit card. I know the reverse is often true with sites that won't ship to Canada.
January 27, 2011 @ 07:04 PM
kneehawk

I don't mind helping you out either smile

I've been in the same shoes before
January 28, 2011 @ 11:45 PM
SicKicZ

Friendly Canadian
Just interested to know which KicZ they are? Maybe I can find them somewhere else for ya.
February 11, 2011 @ 06:53 AM
mrnogoodnick

Yea they require a Canadian credit card so I've pretty much given up for now. Wasn't NAFTA or something supposed to make free trade easier!? I can buy all kinds of crap from Hong Kong on ebay but not sneakers from the official adidas store.

anyway these are the sneakers:

still on sale in my sizesad
February 14, 2011 @ 10:48 PM
SicKicZ

I will keep my eye open.

Please login first to reply.