Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
October 18, 2010 @ 09:04 AM
archives416

Supreme's website states that shipping to Canada is $25 flat and includes any Duty/tax shipped via UPS - is this UPS "brown" or United States Postal? UPS is known for killer brokerage fees that double the cost of the item purchased

Anyone with experience, please chime in. Thanks.
October 18, 2010 @ 11:38 AM
OneKidd

I ordered a football top from the first drop, it was delivered by the brown ups truck and there were no other fees, he just handed me the package and left.
October 18, 2010 @ 12:45 PM
GOVOLTRONIC

That flat rate is great if you're ordering a lot but no so great if you're ordering just a tee and cap. Better to order as a group with others to take advantage of the flat rate. They likely just declare the order as a low monetary value to avoid the chances of customs/duties but they make no disclaimer about additional charges customs/duties so it seems like a guarantee. Better to fire off a quick email to confirm than get a surprise when your package arrives.
October 18, 2010 @ 01:33 PM
puccahead

Supreme's website states that shipping to Canada is $25 flat and includes any Duty/tax shipped via UPS - is this UPS "brown" or United States Postal? UPS is known for killer brokerage fees that double the cost of the item purchased

Anyone with experience, please chime in. Thanks.

no fees and I'm down with orderring together, I have done that on the first drop and it was a great success
October 18, 2010 @ 02:18 PM
rillagorilla

already ordered twice from there website and never got any hidden charges. Most of the stuff from supreme are made in canada that's why they dont charge extra i guess.
October 18, 2010 @ 06:30 PM
A.R.P.

25 flat

http://sans-coeur.com

October 18, 2010 @ 09:37 PM
archives416

thank you my fellow hype canuckers. consensus is most reassuring.
October 19, 2010 @ 02:51 PM
GOVOLTRONIC

already ordered twice from there website and never got any hidden charges. Most of the stuff from supreme are made in canada that's why they dont charge extra i guess.

Never knew stuff's made in Canada. Export must be high with our strong dollar.

Please login first to reply.