Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
March 4, 2010 @ 01:13 AM
D2theRama

Going there for me bitrthday with 3 other friends.

Staying in the 2 bedroom suite here:
www.appartementhotel.com/hotel-downtown-montreal

Hows the location on this?

I need bars and clubs to check out.. I want places that play rap and house. And I don't want to go to any clubs with a guido atmostphere with fake tans, steroids, and blowouts. But what bars and clubs should I check out. Any help would be appreciated.
March 4, 2010 @ 10:10 AM
D2theRama

bump
March 4, 2010 @ 11:08 AM
chaplip

Going there for me bitrthday with 3 other friends.

Staying in the 2 bedroom suite here:
www.appartementhotel.com/hotel-downtown-montreal

Hows the location on this?

I need bars and clubs to check out.. I want places that play rap and house. And I don't want to go to any clubs with a guido atmostphere with fake tans, steroids, and blowouts. But what bars and clubs should I check out. Any help would be appreciated.

you're pretty much in between of downtown(for shopping or what not) and the st-laurent (club district. you can just walk on a friday or a saturday night between sherbrook and pins and you'll see the line ups. judge by yourself. i'd say tokyo on a saturday. if you walk down to st-catherine then there are a little bit more clubs.)
March 4, 2010 @ 11:38 AM
D2theRama

Alright what clubs you reccommend with the least guido atmostpheres? And were planning on club and bar hoppinh so if we get there to late do they stop letting people early most of the time?
March 4, 2010 @ 12:38 PM
HabsFan

-Tribe hyperclub, which now goes by the name of "Bain Douches" (it's in the old port, a 5-7 minutes taxi ride from your hotel)

Nice club, alot of celebs do their after-partys there when they visit.

-I'd agree with Tokyo Bar (St-Laurent), McGill bitches party it up in there

-Balroom bar, also on St-Laurent, nice place, kinda intimate, two rooms, nice staff

There's a ton of other places but I'd need some more info. You want to go to a party place or chill/loungin place? Wanna dance or lounge? Big or intimate? Dress code or no dress code or in between? If you're black, wanna be with the brothers? Expensive or cheap drinks? I can help you out, but I need some more info, you seem picky.
March 4, 2010 @ 09:11 PM
D2theRama

Uggh really dont mind chillen or dancing. Want some french canadian pussy, slutty girls, don't care about price of drinks. No douchebags aka guidos, blowouts, steroids. Normal people. Were all 19-21. I turn 20 on March 20 any ideas were I should go for my birthday?
March 5, 2010 @ 11:29 AM
Gmas

Hit up Crescent Street - a TON of bars there that attract a younger/College/Uni crowd.
March 5, 2010 @ 03:07 PM
chaplip

Hit up Crescent Street - a TON of bars there that attract a younger/College/Uni crowd.

bring your CC
March 6, 2010 @ 01:43 PM
D2theRama

Yeah but I need recommendations that fit my needs from my last post.
March 7, 2010 @ 12:27 AM
D2theRama

bump
March 8, 2010 @ 01:20 PM
D2theRama

I really need some answers please
March 9, 2010 @ 11:16 AM
prokart

no guidos? Montreal is more like you go to either a guido place, or a hipster bar with a dance floor
you'll want to hit up St. Laurent above Prince Arthur in general.
You can also go to Saphir (right next to Tokyo), Korova for some first year hipster drenched in sweat, Blue Dog is more indie electro house-y. Jupitor room is good times as well. I There are lots of DJ events coming up. Check out iloveneon.ca or saintwood.com

Above is for non-guide vibe, dancing and meet drunk chicks vibe.

If you really want drunk first year pussy around this area. Make sure you go to foufoune electrics on st. laurent &st. catherine, A-side and B-side on st. laurent and prince arthur, cafe campus, Tokyo, Orchid (i think it just changed its name). Each one of them has its own theme night. Tokyo Thursday and club campus tuesday is not to be missed.

All of the clubs above are within walking distance on St. laurent.

In general you would want to avoid Crescent. it's shitty and is a tourist trap and guido everywhere. But if you want chicks, go to Light Ultra Club, and Club Seven. McKibbins is a block past crescent. It's a big irish bar with dancefloor and they just opens another one up st. laurent as well. If you go to crescent, make sure you visit brutopia for great microbrew and a chill night out.

From St. Laurent to Crescent is a good 25~30 minute walk. Cabbing would be about $10~15 CAD. Metro is not really an option as Montreal Metro is pretty retarded. They stop at spots that does not really make sense, especially for clubbing.

If you need anymore info, let me know. I think the above description is accurate enough. (I am a McGill student in 3rd year)
March 9, 2010 @ 11:38 AM
weezyfuckdbaby

Tokyo on a Saturday is your best bet to get laid.
March 9, 2010 @ 12:30 PM
D2theRama

Alright guys my hotel is at
455, rue Sherbrooke Ouest, Montréal, Québec

Any liquor stores near by?
March 9, 2010 @ 12:41 PM
D2theRama

What about shopping malls? Montreal have a good mall?
March 9, 2010 @ 03:40 PM
Gmas

Dude, do a little research yourself. People will be much more inclined to help you that way.

You want people to find the closest liquor store to your hotel for you??? You should easily be able to do that if you have a basic knowledge of the internet.
March 9, 2010 @ 07:04 PM
D2theRama

I already looked no liquor stores are coming up
March 9, 2010 @ 10:52 PM
prokart

just walk around st. catherine or st. laurent you'll find liquor stores. they are called SAQ
March 11, 2010 @ 12:40 AM
ChrisL

Montreal Trust and Eaton Center are good malls. Hell, you can just walk up and down St Catherine and you'll find some good stores. As for clubs, I recommend Tribe aka 'Bain Douches', Tokya Bar, Koi Bar, Club Seven, Club 737. And for alcohol, just look for an SAQ, there are a few on St Catherine.

Please login first to reply.