Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
February 17, 2010 @ 05:51 PM
Imco0l

Hey, I was just wondering if any1's taking Computer Science.

I'm from Ontario, and I'm wondering which Universities are famous or have good Computer Science courses. I've heard of Waterloo, and UFT.

Any other recommendations?
February 17, 2010 @ 06:41 PM
Potsnu

No.

Go to Waterloo if you have the grades for it.
March 1, 2010 @ 07:32 PM
easy-e

Whoa. Another potential Computer Science student on HB. I'm currently at UofT St. George campus for CompSci. I've completed 3 years of the undergrad program and am currently on a 16-month internship as part of the PEY (Professional Experience Year) program. It's pretty much co-op, but not the usual 4-month long internships. I'm gonna say give UofT a look. I felt it's been an awesome undergrad program despite some of the difficult courses. The campus is beautiful and the people are awesome.

Waterloo is more well-known for their CompSci program, but who wants to live in Waterloo anyway? razz
March 1, 2010 @ 09:08 PM
rx7-fc

Def. Waterloo, well known for it's computing programs.
March 1, 2010 @ 09:23 PM
JoeyStorm

I'm at UBC right now studying CPSC.

I've contemplated many times of transfering over to Waterloo, the program there should be the best in Canada.
March 8, 2010 @ 09:50 PM
Potsnu

Waterloo is more well-known for their CompSci program, but who wants to live in Waterloo anyway? razz

Waterloo is near Western. Western is party central. True story.

That's besides the point though. If you get accepted into Waterloo, there is absolutely no reason why you would choose an inferior alternative.

Please login first to reply.