Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
January 30, 2010 @ 06:02 PM
itzastikup

dont think ill ever be shopping in holt anytime soon. i swear its for the richest people lol .. poor middle class me.
February 6, 2010 @ 07:41 PM
noirgris

I think it's a great move by Matt George to bring in RNSM at Holts. In my opinion Ransom is just above the streetwear level or is slowly getting there. Though they do alot of graphic tees/fitteds (thats because they still need to sell to a developing market in Toronto), they still have great cut&sew peices. Some of my personal favs are the Peacoat from F/W08, Chore Jacket, Trench Coat etc. Being a Canadian brand and Holts a Canadian luxury garment retailer it only makes sense.
February 7, 2010 @ 02:45 AM
zyezye

I still don't see any Ransom at my Holt. toronto or vancouver only? probably. so people shouldnt complain. its almost the equivalent of another boutique getting an account.
February 8, 2010 @ 02:13 AM
HomieOmey

Meh, "street" stores in Toronto all are over priced anyways. Usually I can buy on the official websites for cheaper - especially Stussy and Play Cloths. If stores like nomad, livestock, etc are going to overcharge, I don't think it's completely selling out
February 8, 2010 @ 07:52 AM
livestok

lol what are you talking about
February 8, 2010 @ 03:00 PM
HomieOmey

lol what are you talking about

No disrespect to Livestock, I love the store and support it. However, I bought a PlayCloth tee ON SALE, and it still came in around $60. That's not overpriced when tees on the official site go on sale for $16.77 and sell regularly for $38?? I realize their anthem is "We Got it 4 Cheap," but please don't pretend Livestock is selling it at a great price while probably rap'n 'we got it for cheap' as soon as the customers leave the store. I have no problem with the BAPE prices though, that stuff is harder to get and more expensive to begin with.

This thread is about keeping street wear on the streets. I'm all for that as long as I'm not paying more to buy at all of my favorite local shops (which I pretty much am).
February 8, 2010 @ 03:36 PM
weezyfuckdbaby

Paying retail is for suckers. End of story.
February 8, 2010 @ 03:39 PM
livestok

No disrespect to Livestock, I love the store and support it. However, I bought a PlayCloth tee ON SALE, and it still came in around $60. That's not overpriced when tees on the official site go on sale for $16.77 and sell regularly for $38?? I realize their anthem is "We Got it 4 Cheap," but please don't pretend Livestock is selling it at a great price while probably rap'n 'we got it for cheap' as soon as the customers leave the store. I have no problem with the BAPE prices though, that stuff is harder to get and more expensive to begin with.

This thread is about keeping street wear on the streets. I'm all for that as long as I'm not paying more to buy at all of my favorite local shops (which I pretty much am).

1.im not affiliated with the store

2. if its cheaper online buy it online

3. livestock doesn't sell BAPE
February 8, 2010 @ 07:53 PM
filth

Paying retail is for suckers. End of story.

Newsflash to you, it is because of people that pay retail that companies are still in business. Retard.

Please login first to reply.