Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
October 21, 2009 @ 10:51 AM
fouronesix

Fall 2009 is releasing this Saturday, October 24th, online and in-store at STOLEN RICHES and North Trooper. We're happy to announce the introduction of high quality hoodies to the line and several brand new designs and colourways. Check them out below and then head downtown on Saturday to grab some Fall 2009.

Check out the all the new releases in detail at www.fortapparel.com!
November 7, 2009 @ 05:01 PM
fouronesix

Wale, J. Cole, Drake, Pharrell, Memphis and Jay.

I'm going to summarize this post as follows: Saturday night was the most exciting night in the history of FORT Apparel.

Washington, DC artist Wale and his band are big supporters of the local artist. Starting out locally themselves in the US Capital, they're on top of the world right now: Wale is about to drop his debut album, "Attention Deficit", on November 10th and opening up for none other then the legendary Shawn Carter, aka Hova, aka Jay-Z's Blueprint III tour.

With all this going on, his team still made the time to arrange for the experience of a lifetime for FORT Apparel on Saturday night. Not only did they bring FORT Apparel onstage/backstage and everywhere in between, but they also made sure to showcase both colourways of the "Courtside" 416 Tee to the packed audience of the ACC during their set (they'll also be showcasing the rest of Fall 2009 and some exclusive STOLEN RICHES caps to match the next time they're on a stage in the 416.)

This excitement was compounded by the amazing show that was the Blueprint III experience. Wale, J. Cole, NERD and Jay-Z had the entire Air Canada Center on it's feet from beginning to end. I can't forget to mention the "successful" cameo by Toronto's very own rising star, Drake. I also have to thank Drake for putting on an afterparty party that I'll never forget. Up close and interactive with the likes of Wale, J. Cole, Drake and Jay-Z till 4AM (more here via 1LOVETO) was not how I expected to spend my Halloween and just about as surreal an experience as I'll probably ever have. Special thanks go out to Wale, Walter for making it all possible and Rashad and Stanley for the support.

Since this is one of my longest posts yet, I'm going to have to cut it here and take the rest of the details to our Facebook Page. There you can find all my pics from the night and the play by play of the entire experience. And if you're wondering... yes, I made sure Jay-Z left with his very own "Official" Tee on Black.

FORTApparel.com
December 14, 2009 @ 03:22 PM
hotchrome

man i love your brand.
December 19, 2009 @ 11:43 AM
Goldi

new era flip is dirty. excited, and hoping to see you guys keep delivering.

Please login first to reply.