Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
October 17, 2009 @ 11:54 PM
D2theRama

Me and my friends planned a trip to canada that might not happen becuase we read that if you have a misdemeanor you can't get through. Is this true? I'm also reading stories about it being BS and thye just say that because people are getting in. It does sound weird they criminal check everyone.
October 18, 2009 @ 02:23 AM
Japan4

well....c'mon now. Canada doesn't need trash like you. HAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!>sad

rilly doe?

October 18, 2009 @ 03:48 PM
99%Shit

Not really sure on the specifics, but it probably depends on the customs dude working when you go through, they can deny you for pretty much anything, I'd imagine a record doesn't help your case. Customs seems to have access to just about everything you've done in your life, it's weak. I'm pretty bummed that I can't get into the US even though I got a conditional discharge(guilty, but no record), just because it was drug related.

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 19, 2009 @ 10:29 PM
odb.

Not really sure on the specifics, but it probably depends on the customs dude working when you go through, they can deny you for pretty much anything, I'd imagine a record doesn't help your case. Customs seems to have access to just about everything you've done in your life, it's weak. I'm pretty bummed that I can't get into the US even though I got a conditional discharge(guilty, but no record), just because it was drug related.

Damn what was your charge?
October 21, 2009 @ 12:56 PM
99%Shit

Damn what was your charge?

Ended up only getting 2 possessions, Sched I and Sched III. Was facing Trafficking x 3 and Production. Lived with some iffy cats, luckily I didn't actually have a hand in anything, so they let me plea to just my persies. But is my understanding that you can be refused entry based on even having drug anything near your file, as they have access to more info than just your record. This understanding came from reading Canadian gov't websites, so odds are it's legit info.

narsha.narsha.narsha

Please login first to reply.