FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
August 31, 2009 @ 10:06 AM
arphilippe

Since they don't ship to Canada and I don't know anyone who could pick shit up for me.

Just want like two 5 panels and a t-shirt.

How do you guys proceed? the prices on ebay are always horrible I'm down with paying extra but not three times retail

sans-coeur.com

August 31, 2009 @ 11:36 AM
Zero_Regret

I go down to Nomad and I buy the stuff there? If you're not in toronto then you have someone proxy for you and you pay them a small fee.
August 31, 2009 @ 03:38 PM
arphilippe

If you're not in toronto then you have someone proxy for you and you pay them a small fee.

Where do I find such people I can trust

sans-coeur.com

August 31, 2009 @ 04:02 PM
Potsnu

Since they don't ship to Canada and I don't know anyone who could pick shit up for me.

Just want like two 5 panels and a t-shirt.

How do you guys proceed? the prices on ebay are always horrible I'm down with paying extra but not three times retail

From experience, if you're looking for small items like caps and t-shirts then you better go to Nomad early. Probably at least 1-2 hours before opening. If you're looking for the more expensive items like jackets and hoodies, then you'll still find your size hours after opening.

If you look at the Supreme thread, they are people that are willing to do pick ups for you. For some items, the prices on eBay are still cheaper than the mark up and taxes you have to pay from Nomad.

Overall I would say any item that is retail at least $150 USD at the Supreme store will cost like close to $300 CDN at Nomad. In that case, you're better off getting off eBay.
August 31, 2009 @ 08:57 PM
arphilippe

^ very good info tyvm

sans-coeur.com

September 1, 2009 @ 10:51 AM
NIQUE.

or get someone to do a pick-up for you for a small fee.

how much are the shirts usually at Nomad?
September 1, 2009 @ 11:32 AM
Zero_Regret

or get someone to do a pick-up for you for a small fee.

how much are the shirts usually at Nomad?

Tees are usually $50-60. If you're thinking about those hanes ones... I hope that people aren't going to be paying that much for hanes stuff lolz.
September 1, 2009 @ 12:56 PM
NIQUE.

rape.
September 1, 2009 @ 01:01 PM
heimdal

I would honestly consider ordering from Supreme's online store and shipping it to a buddy from the US, but there's no guarantee all the stuff I want to pickup will be available.

If it's rape now, it's gonna be even more so when resellers flip them.
September 1, 2009 @ 01:34 PM
SprNtrl

^You need a U.S. issued credit card IIRC. For small stuff, I'd stick to Nomad. For more expensive items I'd seriously consider ebay and the like.
September 1, 2009 @ 10:01 PM
Zero_Regret

^You need a U.S. issued credit card IIRC. For small stuff, I'd stick to Nomad. For more expensive items I'd seriously consider ebay and the like.

I believe you are correct. Most of these sites will ask you for your billing address and our postal codes never fit in their zip code boxes. As for tees... $50-60 is about right. The last tee I got from the US was the kermit tee and I think it was $42 so after conversion thats like $46 already. So if you factor in shipping... you're spending about the same. Better off getting it here unless its a rare/in demand piece that will get raped either by a line or by VIP's for example... the kermit tee. As for more expensive pieces... you're better off getting it in the US. I got the arc logo hoodie from the US and it was like $168usd I think. Nomad was selling it for like $300.

Please login first to reply.