Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
June 21, 2009 @ 01:31 PM
wunfreshprynce

referring to the old post in hypebeast, hypebeast.com/2009/04/matthew-williamson-for-hm-2009-summer-collection-a-closer-look/

matthew williamson for H&M. I have been waiting forever for the Leather Studded Jacket, and also the blue long sleeve button up shirt. but it seems like there were a few items that never made it to the H&M's in toronto? Can anyone confirm if these were ever released here?
June 21, 2009 @ 03:04 PM
tapemanpl

yea they were. but you're kinda late, there's still the few odds and ends lying around i was at the one at eaton centre yesterday and there were a few pieces left but were mad fugly
June 21, 2009 @ 06:31 PM
wunfreshprynce

i think you misunderstood what I was asking. i am well aware that they had matthew's collection, but what i want to know is if they had those two items specifically (the leather studded jacket, and blue button up) because when his collection was released in may, I went to quite a few H&M (yorkdale, vaughan mills and fairview mall) yet i couldnt find those two items.

i guess not everything from matthew's collection was released here?
June 23, 2009 @ 11:45 AM
giorgio19

I work at yonge n blooor we had the blue button up which was really nice actually as for the studded jacket I never saw it anywhere

Please login first to reply.