FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
May 31, 2009 @ 11:04 AM
fouronesix

What's up HB,

It's been a long time in the works, but new and improved www.fortapparel.com is here and fully stocked with Summer 2009. You'll notice that I've pretty much rebuilt from the ground up, so take a look around and let me know what you think. I also appreciate all feedback from anyone who's actually handled my new gear, as I've invested in slightly heavier tees, new high quality sleeve labels and a new screenprinter that counts Puma, Adidas and other heavyhitters among its clients.

Click on any of the tees from Summer 2009 for a closer look. Also, don't forget that STOLEN RICHES has their own in-store, sneaker inspired exclusive "FORT Apparel x STOLEN RICHES" tee.

"New School" 416 Tee on Black
New School Toronto Blue Jays colourway. Enough said.

"New School" 416 Tee on Grey Heather

"Home Field Advantage" Tee on White

Call it Skydome, Rogers Center, or whatever the f*ck you like. It's always going to be home.

"Home Field Advantage" Tee on Red

"Home Field Advantage" Tee on Blue

"FORT Apparel" Tee on Black

Showcasing our strong new identity, and available in several key colourways that may or may not align perfectly with my sneaker collection. These two are just a taste...

"FORT Apparel" Tee on Navy Blue

More to come this summer...
May 31, 2009 @ 06:43 PM
easy-e

Summer collection lookin' good man.
May 31, 2009 @ 07:09 PM
fouronesix

Thanks for taking a look!
June 2, 2009 @ 01:15 AM
Fresh TRW

I'm diggin the blue jays 416 T.O STAND UP
June 2, 2009 @ 04:13 PM
FreshAddict

lovin the 416 tees as usual
June 2, 2009 @ 08:10 PM
fouronesix

Thanks for the love guys. T.Dot.O, what do you think of the new "Home Field Advantage"?
June 3, 2009 @ 12:07 PM
Spectre1

Love the shirts. I saw someone wearing one a long time ago downtown and have been hunting them ever since. Good stuff
June 3, 2009 @ 12:10 PM
fouronesix

Glad to hear it! We're relying mostly on word of mouth at this point, as the the advertising budget usually ends up being spent on liquor. Head down to Stolen or grab one online!
June 3, 2009 @ 01:17 PM
Spectre1

one step ahead of you, ordered today.
June 3, 2009 @ 02:10 PM
fouronesix

one step ahead of you, ordered today.

Thanks for the support!
June 3, 2009 @ 02:56 PM
FreshAddict

Thanks for the love guys. T.Dot.O, what do you think of the new "Home Field Advantage"?

its pretty proper, might cop the white one 4 my orange 8s...
June 3, 2009 @ 06:23 PM
fouronesix

its pretty proper, might cop the white one 4 my orange 8s...

You have to see the quality of the print in person at Stolen. I can't say it enough.. our new screenprinter is second to none.
June 5, 2009 @ 08:20 PM
FreshAddict

You have to see the quality of the print in person at Stolen. I can't say it enough.. our new screenprinter is second to none.

word? i think ima cop then. There any discount codes available atm, the rfd one still around?
June 5, 2009 @ 10:13 PM
fouronesix

word? i think ima cop then. There any discount codes available atm, the rfd one still around?

Not right now.. I'm planning some creative stuff around the one year anniversary (July 11th), but that's about it. We're a small, local operation that has put a ton of time and effort into making the product, so we like to think that our prices are reasonable considering the market and where our stuff fits...
June 6, 2009 @ 11:56 AM
FreshAddict

Not right now.. I'm planning some creative stuff around the one year anniversary (July 11th), but that's about it. We're a small, local operation that has put a ton of time and effort into making the product, so we like to think that our prices are reasonable considering the market and where our stuff fits...

yeah, i appreciate that, i think ill have to stop by stolenriches to cop the home field advantage tee or maybe the collabo
June 9, 2009 @ 10:53 AM
fouronesix

yeah, i appreciate that, i think ill have to stop by stolenriches to cop the home field advantage tee or maybe the collabo

Sounds good man, let me know what you think of the new quality.
June 9, 2009 @ 10:59 AM
fouronesix

Anyone interested, check out Cabbie Richards from the Score rocking his "Home Field Advantage" on red as he interviews Chris Osgoode after Game 5...
http://thescore.com/video/journey-player.aspx?v=CVu3_3yQYY1ika_x6aCFOYrL1N6AAdiU
June 10, 2009 @ 04:45 PM
FreshAddict

Anyone interested, check out Cabbie Richards from the Score rocking his "Home Field Advantage" on red as he interviews Chris Osgoode after Game 5...
http://thescore.com/video/journey-player.aspx?v=CVu3_3yQYY1ika_x6aCFOYrL1N6AAdiU

lol thats a good look
cabbies dope no homo
June 10, 2009 @ 05:53 PM
fouronesix

lol thats a good look
cabbies dope no homo

Cabbie's been repping from the beginning for FORT Apparel. He's a straight professional dude that works really hard at what he does.

June 16, 2009 @ 09:51 PM
fouronesix

FORTApparel.com: Forget publicity, this is just cool
Growing up in Canada, it goes without saying that playing hockey and idolizing the NHL was a big part of my childhood. So while having a photo of Cabbie wearing "Home Field Advantage" in Red is pretty cool on it's own, having one with him doing so while standing next to GORDIE HOWE is on a whole other level of cool. Photographs like this are the real bonus to the experience that has been FORT Apparel.

While Cabbie wasn't busy exchanging elbows with legends of the game, he used his spare time to conduct some quality NHL playoff interviews in typical Cabbie style in Cabbie's Journey to the Cup. One championship wasn't enough though, since he also made it out to Orlando to interview NBA Champion and MVP Kobe Bryant minutes after the victory. Cabbie Richards is like some kind of interviewing superhero.

http://blog.fortapparel.com/2009/06/forget-publicity-this-is-just-cool.html
July 1, 2009 @ 03:58 PM
fouronesix

Happy Canada Day
To celebrate Canada Day, we are offering free shipping on any Summer 2009 orders made between now and midnight tomorrow. No special steps necessary, FORT Apparel's Online Store will automatically eliminate the shipping charges for all orders of Summer 2009 going to Canadian addresses until midnight Canada Day.
July 2, 2009 @ 12:05 AM
Aaron_18

dope shirt on Cabbie
July 2, 2009 @ 07:24 AM
fouronesix

dope shirt on Cabbie

Cabbie "I Love Summer"

(Rocking Home Advantage Tee on Red)
July 11, 2009 @ 04:16 PM
fouronesix

HBers... PM me your Paypal receipt #'s of your FORT Apparel previous purchases for a Hypebeast discount code for the One Year Anniversary celebrations.

Thanks!
July 16, 2009 @ 08:00 AM
fouronesix

One Year Anniversary and a Whole Lot of Thanks

FORT Apparel is happy to announce that we are celebrating our one year anniversary today! We're very thankful for all the local, national and international support we've received from the start. Special thanks go out to our friends over at spacing.ca, thinkcontra.com, formatmag.com, urbanebloc.com and new friends 1loveto.com and eighteensixtyseven.com for helping us get the word out. We also need to throw some strong appreciation towards day one supporters George Stroumboulopoulos, Cabbie Richards, 4Korners and Russell Peters.

Thanks is also due to our partners in crime over at STOLEN RICHES who have embraced the brand and made us a part of the family. Not mentioned by name but still owed great appreciation are all those behind the scenes people who have shown tremendous generosity from the start in the sharing of both their guidance and experience.

Last but not certainly not least are all of you awesome people out there with a piece of FORT Apparel in your closet. We couldn't have done it without you, so please keep doing what you're doing because we really appreciate it.

Before I forget, I should also mention that we're releasing a special new tee to celebrate the occasion! Updating the popular original "1992-1993" 416 tee with the new and improved print quality and labeling is the "One Year Anniversary" 416 tee! Maintaining the original colourway you all know and love, this new tee is available in two appropriate Jays colours(Royal Blue and Retro Blue) and available as you read this online and in store at STOLEN RICHES.

Thank you (again!).

FORT Apparel.com
July 20, 2009 @ 11:38 AM
fouronesix

Anyone interested in the One Year Anniversary tee should check out the contest going on at 1loveto.com this week.

Thanks to everyone who sent in their receipt for the July 15th code, I didn't realize so many HBers were grabbing my stuff... appreciate the support!
August 4, 2009 @ 09:33 AM
fouronesix

Full interview up over at BlogTO! Tell me what you think...

Please login first to reply.