Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
April 29, 2009 @ 07:22 PM
ameltingbanana

topic title. i've been looking around, but being a teenager i'm not as mobile as i'd like to be. if anyone has any suggestions though, they would definitely be appreciated. gogogo and thanks in advance
April 29, 2009 @ 09:17 PM
sberdunk

hm
i know back in the day a place called DMBC had it, shits shut down a mintue ago. pretty sure flatspot aint carrying their shit and the only other place that might is boredem in waterdown, just give'em a ring
May 2, 2009 @ 05:51 PM
ameltingbanana

boredem eh. i'll give them a ring for sure, thanks for the info. wesc seems like such a pain to find
May 9, 2009 @ 12:55 AM
noob_face

hey i'm from hamilton xD

uh yeah mang, what kind of wesc stuff? If your looking for the headphone stuff I would suggest buying them online. If you're looking for clothes, find out where to buy them in Toronto. Just take the bus to Toronto, thats what I sometimes do.
May 9, 2009 @ 03:38 PM
ameltingbanana

yeaaahhh the wesc stuff i do have is from toronto its just that its rare that i have the time to get over there. i know that stance in limeridge sells wesc headphones, but no clothing, which i find kind of weird. are you at mac?
May 9, 2009 @ 09:13 PM
sberdunk

i totally forogt about this store in dundas

its called envoke and i know for sure they ave some stuff not sure about jeans yet, but tees and crews maybe cardigns and i think the dude who runs is was talkin about bringing in jeans as well for this summer. its right next door to the collins if u know ur way around dundas at all.
May 10, 2009 @ 09:46 PM
ameltingbanana

envoke eh...google maps says that's not too far from me. thanks a lot for the heads up
May 28, 2009 @ 01:00 AM
noob_face

yeaaahhh the wesc stuff i do have is from toronto its just that its rare that i have the time to get over there. i know that stance in limeridge sells wesc headphones, but no clothing, which i find kind of weird. are you at mac?

no mang, i go to mohawk college right now.
June 8, 2009 @ 02:21 PM
Alex Glass

If your willing to drive to Burlington, in Mapleview Mall there's a store called Dukes that sells WeSC headphones, t-shirts, sweators, hoodies etc.
August 31, 2009 @ 08:25 PM
undftdxhoang

I just moved to hamilton and i was wondering if anyone knew any good streetwear retailers here.

Please login first to reply.