Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 25, 2013 @ 07:03 AM
el.guarior

Dont ussually post here but Beware of this fat cunt
We agreed on a trade in some items. I agreed to trade a gonz m51 plus ottoman Harrington jacket for some cash and a backpack
We agreed to ship on the same day. And exchanged tracking
His items arrived safe to his home, while I waited and received nothing so I checked on why it was taking so long it was In Pennsylvania (I live in texas).
I asked him to return the items for his refund on the money he sent me.
He has refused saying it was my fault while he admitted to myself that he does not keep track of things.
he has refused to help me and he has done no looking just kept making up excuses while I was able to easily find the recipt I got for his package I sent
Usernames
Hb sufu adolfhipster
Ss jgranado11

He changes his name frequently in insta or makes new accounts
August 25, 2013 @ 07:37 PM
Adolf Hipster

Don't listen to this dude. I sent his item to the address he requested. It arrived safe and sound. Then he started saying he sent it to his friends house not his. Didn't give me any time to respond, started threatening me and name calling like hell is here so I didn't cooperate with him. Everyone knows I'm legit. This guy is just sketchy and hostile.
August 25, 2013 @ 08:32 PM
vafins

except you got Banned on SS for scamming this same guy, so beware when dealing with this dude
August 25, 2013 @ 08:42 PM
Adolf Hipster

I got banned on SS because I can't prove I didn't scam him. I sent his item. As soon as I told him I couldn't find receipt he jumped on it and started saying he never got it. Dudes a mad liar. I've never scammed anyone and been doing this for years versus this dude who barely has anything.
August 26, 2013 @ 02:58 AM
el.guarior

This guy is a liar once again I will quote (I live in texas) nowhere near pa
This is the tracking he sent me 9505510626873225490487
Some text to back up my story flip phone game on lock

Last one I didn't feel the need to take any pictures of the full text but its him saying that he did nat want to return my stuff for his refund on the things he screwed up on.
August 26, 2013 @ 04:13 AM
Adolf Hipster

Explain that to em. I sent him the tracking. Threw away the receipt. I told him I threw away the receipt but I was notified it a as delivered. As soon as I told him I didn't have receipt he jumped on the opportunity to say I'm scamming. Smart on his part I guess, but he started threatening me and taking it too far. Then started name calling. Disrespect gets you no where. I have many refs and successful transactions, I'm out. I'm done with this guy and this case.

Please login first to reply.