August 10, 2013 @ 05:15 AM
worshipgorship

dirtysocks97 is his username.

he agreed to send me supreme venture jacket, supreme split hoodie, and supreme kaws box logo for my DS with tag supreme snake pullover, and Ds with tag supreme problem child t.

he shipped first and then i sent, i today received dirty effing gym shorts, and a dirty white T!

i lost out on both my items!

email address he was emailing me from is, dirtysocks97@yahoo.com

this is one of his posts where he has two of the items listed as "up for trade" 

here's my post of the items i had up for sale/trade i sent him the snakeskin listed on there and a problem child t in teal that i had on another post then took it down, but he knew i still had it obviously.

his home mailing address he gave me is
Justin White
1311 W 72nd St.
Chicago, IL

UGH preety upset atm.

his link to thread - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/204999#4100899

mine- http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203889#4075969
August 10, 2013 @ 08:15 AM
_____

This is very interesting. I had a successful transaction with a guy called justin white, also from illinois (flossmoor) whose email is dirtysocks97@yahoo.com. his username is different though. coincendentally, it was for a medium northface venture jacket as well...
August 10, 2013 @ 09:50 AM
ksespeer

shit. I wanted your jacket so hard. so you lost it 100%? 
August 10, 2013 @ 04:56 PM
worshipgorship

This is very interesting. I had a successful transaction with a guy called justin white, also from illinois (flossmoor) whose email is dirtysocks97@yahoo.com. his username is different though. coincendentally, it was for a medium northface venture jacket as well...
Yeah at first he gave me this address, 1019 Elm St, Flossmoor, IL, and then told me to send it to "his friends crib" because he would most likely be at work when it arrived. if i dont get my items back i will fly out there and file a police report and show up on his doorstep to both of the address he gave me. i cant believe that broke scumbag.
August 10, 2013 @ 04:57 PM
worshipgorship

i am going to do my best to get it back or at least 2 of the items he promised me. i know where this MF lives.
August 11, 2013 @ 02:39 AM
_____

Yeah at first he gave me this address, 1019 Elm St, Flossmoor, IL, and then told me to send it to "his friends crib" because he would most likely be at work when it arrived. if i dont get my items back i will fly out there and file a police report and show up on his doorstep to both of the address he gave me. i cant believe that broke scumbag.
That's very interesting. thats where my justin guy lives! I did get the tan venture. I gave him like 160 for it. i can't say i'm mad because i got my stuff, but i'd definitely fuck him up for scamming.
August 11, 2013 @ 10:48 AM
ksespeer

i am going to do my best to get it back or at least 2 of the items he promised me. i know where this MF lives.
man, good luck! 
August 18, 2013 @ 02:35 AM
ksespeer

And now he is trying to sell it here.
September 2, 2013 @ 07:44 PM
blewjob

any updates?
September 2, 2013 @ 11:09 PM
shroudsqt

this idiot offered to trade me a tnf x sup venture jacket for my japan tee, scam obv. but I went with it, asked him for tagged pics, he sends me a picture of the tag on the inside, i ask for more pics, he says wait a day for him to get home, never talked to me again lolol

My feedback thread: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/206063

September 3, 2013 @ 04:04 PM
worshipgorship

this idiot offered to trade me a tnf x sup venture jacket for my japan tee, scam obv. but I went with it, asked him for tagged pics, he sends me a picture of the tage on the inside, i ask for more pics, he says wait a day for him to get home, never talked to me again lolol
LOLOL, this guy seriously needs to get his ass beat. I dont know why or how he isnt blocked from using the site yet.
September 5, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

someone give me his other usernames 
i hope you now understand why we have these marketplace rules... dont buy from new members
how did this transaction end?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

September 5, 2013 @ 02:06 AM
lovedmndlife

HOPE HE GETS WHAT HE DESERVES

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

September 5, 2013 @ 02:27 AM
_____

I'm going to weigh in again because I too was involved with mr. dirtysocks97. **I DO NOT KNOW WHO HE IS, NOR DO I HAVE ANY AFFILIATION WITH HIM* Here is my experience.

I was searching for a beige venture jacket. I saw some guy had one in medium, and he emailed me pictures from an email that was dirtysocks97@gmail.com.
Then, i saw another guy, whos username was dirtysocks97, also selling the same north face, for far less (160 vs 250). I called him out on having a different HB user with his username as their email, and he said it must've been a coincidence - horseshit, im assuming.
I went ahead with the transaction, paid him 160 + 4% for the beige venture. He sent me pictures of my package being sent off, and I waited with anticipation to get my jacket. I did! 

All in all, this guy is definitely sus as fuck. Why he would continue scamming is a mystery. My transaction with dirtysocks97 was a success. Justice needs to be served to this faggot for lying to someone else here though.

Please login first to reply.