Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 15, 2013 @ 10:23 AM
oxionoma

this is a trade agreement between myself Oxionoma and Spamster. I Oxionoma agree to ship my with no flaws supreme pcl tee size medium Bnwots (from webstore ) to spamster on 5/16/2013 via usps priority mail with tracking number... after receiving my bnwot's PCL tee size medium, Spamster intern agree's to ship his with no flaws supreme PCL tee size Large Bnwot's to me  Oxionoma the day after receiving the size medium pcl tee in the mail.. both party's agree to provide tracking numbers after shipping there item...

I  Oxionoma agree to the terms sent forth above and will ship 5/16/2013..

Spamster do you agree to the terms set forth in our agreement above?
May 16, 2013 @ 01:15 AM
spamster

I agree to all terms. thanks
May 18, 2013 @ 05:29 PM
oxionoma

my supreme PCL tee size M bnwots from (webstore) was send and tracking was provided to spamster via email and pm...
May 21, 2013 @ 03:06 PM
spamster

Tee arrived yesterday. I am not convinced of legitimacy of shirt. I am no longer comfortable doing this trade and I am officially backing out after receiving what I believe to be a counterfeit shirt. Numerous members in the Supreme thread concur; of course they are not experts, but their opinions coupled with my concerns are enough to squash this deal. I will happily return the shirt that you sent me but I will not be shipping you mine. Please advise on what you would like me to do with your medium shirt. I have also sent a text message to the number we have been communicating on at 9:07AM Pacific time today, May 21. 
May 21, 2013 @ 09:45 PM
SilvioDante

Spam looking at this it seems hes trying so hard to make sure you Think its a legit piece. Saying no flaws, bought from webstore them may 13 members gotta watch out.
May 21, 2013 @ 09:46 PM
spamster

I just sent you an email to the email we have been communicating with requesting that you send me your address for return. I am willing to ship back first thing tomorrow if you send me your address. I also sent you a text message asking you to read the email I sent. You have not responded. I will post tracking information in this thread so its visible for public view as soon as you send your address. 
May 21, 2013 @ 09:47 PM
spamster

Spam looking at this it seems hes trying so hard to make sure you Think its a legit piece. Saying no flaws, bought from webstore them may 13 members gotta watch out.
Agreed. I'm doing my best to keep this guy informed and get him back his shirt but he's making it more difficult than it needs to be. 
May 21, 2013 @ 09:53 PM
SilvioDante

Agreed. I'm doing my best to keep this guy informed and get him back his shirt but he's making it more difficult than it needs to be. 
as soon as i saw your post in Supreme thread i thought to myself this dude is gonna claim you sent him a fake shirt and sure enough thats whats going on. Doubt mods would ban you or anything.
May 22, 2013 @ 02:58 PM
spamster

Your medium shirt has been shipped back to you. FedEx tracking 8026 6659 0599

Please login first to reply.