Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 29, 2013 @ 12:35 AM
TGRITT

please leave any feedback here:
March 29, 2013 @ 01:22 AM
donadamsky

did a trade with him. went very smoothly. communicated well, shipped quickly. Happy to do business w/ him 

February 22, 2014 @ 09:14 PM
netsky.

scamming liar. do not deal with "Tyler Grittman" of AZ.
he does not ship.
February 25, 2014 @ 02:14 PM
LCULT

scamming liar. do not deal with "Tyler Grittman" of AZ.

he does not ship.
Bought a tee off him on the 13th feb., shipped to the UK. He gave me the wrong tracking info, but assured me it's on its way and that he'd contact the post office for the actual tracking number. He hasn't replied since then (18th feb). It's now 25th Feb, still no tee. Filing a claim with Paypal now, and'll soon be getting a refund no doubt. I can always close the case if you reply to my messages with a legit tracking code. Your move TGRITT.

his twitter is @TGRITTAFTERDARK
March 2, 2014 @ 11:16 PM
vafins

yeah this dude is pretty fucking sketchy and a scumbag

we agreed to do a trade where we both shipped at the same time

I sent mine on a Tuesday and texted him asking for his tracking  and he just kept lying and making excuses about when he was gonna ship, finally he responded and hit me with a " I will send it when I receive your item" which was not part of the deal then he had to ask me for my address again and then he bumped his thread with the item that I had already sent him something for as a trade, I happened to ship fedex and as soon as he told me he was not gonna ship until he got the item I just had the package directed back to my house

so be careful because he is a liar and a scammer of course

here is his phone number though

623-221-4941

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

Please login first to reply.