Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 18, 2012 @ 07:05 AM
anthonyanthonyy

This scammer supposedly sold me an illest lanyard for $20, It came with a $5 extra for tracking but didn't want to bother paying the extra since it was such a small item . Supposedly, he delivered it on August 24th, I waited for more than 3 weeks, and still nothing!

He claims that its been successfully delivered on September 13th, still nothing in my mailbox, I asked for proof of delivery. I made a claim on Paypal and he sends them some tracking number of an item shipped in a different zip code from mine.

Paypal knows what they're doing, they wont refund my money if they know that I'm lying. 2 things, I sent him my REAL address over 3 times and also THERE IS NO 15501 ROLLING RIDGE DRIVE, CHINO HILLS CALIFORNIA, 95479, IT DOESN'T EXIST LOOK IT UP ON GOOGLE MAP YOURSELF. Besides they will return the item to him "IF" he really sent it in the wrong address! And if he's dumb enough, Paypal will give you a "CONFIRMED" address for shipping.

Now he claims that I'm the scammer? He photoshopped the REAL address I gave him, changing it to the non existing address. - http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/181811/

He also, wrote down my REAL address himself with the right Zip code, and yet suddenly it becomes different on the tracking number he gave Paypal?

September 18, 2012 @ 07:26 AM
anthonyanthonyy

bump
September 18, 2012 @ 03:27 PM
至高

Lmao reversal!!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

September 18, 2012 @ 03:52 PM
Doug

hahah wtf...
September 18, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
MarijuanaMonk

This was interesting.
As a seller, they should always provide proof of delivery/tracking number.
September 18, 2012 @ 06:56 PM
Forests

Shit.. what the fuck.. This is fucking up my head dawg.. You already got your money refunded so why you bitching?

drug-runs.tumblr.com

September 18, 2012 @ 09:27 PM
overswagulating

This was interesting.
As a seller, they should always provide proof of delivery/tracking number.

He didn't pay the option for tracking but I still purchase it.

Shit.. what the fuck.. This is fucking up my head dawg.. You already got your money refunded so why you bitching?

^

I don't know what happen here but the funds still remain on my account

And if he's dumb enough, Paypal will give you a "CONFIRMED" address for shipping.

Not all buyers are Confirmed through Paypal. I've dealt with a lot of Canadian/America buyers who aren't Paypal confirmed but you don't see them tripping out and calling me out on the forums now do you?

I asked for proof of delivery.

Yo shut your hypebeast filipino ass up like for real dude tripping over some dumb lanyard so you can take pictures and post it on Tumblr. You "live" in the Bay Area, LOL at you for blasting your own address on the net. I don't get why you're fucking with an out of country seller when you can just go pick one up yourself cus you live not even 30mins drive from illest LA themselves.

Two, you claiming you asked proof of delivery? my dude are you blind or are you blind you asked for no tracking so obviously you won't it when you paid for it. Everyone knows tracking is the only proof of delivery unless you want to cover your ass and add signature confirmation or some shit which you didn't bother.

September 18, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
anthonyanthonyy

Purchase tracking my ass, it was a tracking number for an item that was shipped somewhere else not a tracking number you purchased for it. I didn't trip for the lanyard, I tripped for stupid scammers like you. Two, Paypal confirms the delivery but since I didn't get any confirmation from them I wanted to know if they confirmed on your account. But you never delivered shit to my address, and you even photoshopped my address in my notes on Paypal.

I'm confirmed through paypal but that doesn't matter cause I still gave you my address over 3 times, and you still got it "wrong" ?

And blasting my address won't do anything cause unlike you, people here are mature enough and wont do shit.
September 18, 2012 @ 10:30 PM
anthonyanthonyy

I'm just letting everyone know this guys a scammer....
October 1, 2012 @ 02:57 AM
SMCKAHOE

both of you retards should be banned for being stupid,first: i never buy shit without tracking number and i never sell without it. Second i never buy shit from outside the US because it gets complicated. I almost bought the lanyard of him but last minute had a bad feeling, glad i bailed out :D
October 7, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
anthonyanthonyy

Lucky you, lol.
October 7, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
paulywalnuts

who the hell uses lanyards

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

October 8, 2012 @ 05:43 AM
overswagulating

@dmndlife no i just never replied back

who the hell uses lanyards

hypebeast do to show off their swag
October 8, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
SMCKAHOE

you did reply and sent me your paypal email idiot
October 24, 2012 @ 06:42 AM
anthonyanthonyy

Another one, by this scammer.
October 24, 2012 @ 04:20 PM
I_NEED_MONEY

@anthonyanthonyy fuck these kids talking bout "why are you bitching?" thanks for taking your time out to inform heads anthony, and glad you got it resolved.
January 8, 2013 @ 08:41 AM
*ER!C

BUMPP this faggot trynna call me a scammer when hes a lil virgin  mexican fucking niggas over on this site . . . thats exactly why i didn't bother to deal with your bitch ass claim faggot . . .  how you make 4 threads calling other dudes scammers?? youre a lil bitch ass nigga for real, that sad dirty mexican lifestlye bruh . . . 

Please login first to reply.