September 14, 2012 @ 22:08:01
Please post any feedback you have for me in this thread.

Here is my ebay feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=mvproctor127&ftab=AllFeedback
September 15, 2012 @ 13:00:58
Had a multi-part trade set up with him and everything went smoothly. Good seller. Would do business with him again.
September 27, 2012 @ 21:28:27
great seller, great communication. would do business with him again
October 04, 2012 @ 03:06:24
Decent enough deal, very understanding with money problems, hats made it coast to coast in less then 2 days. Great seller, will buy from again!

WTB ANYTHING THAT SAYS SUPREME, PREFERABLY IN A BOX OF SOME SORT

October 04, 2012 @ 17:48:03
Edited OP with my Ebay feedback.

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback.
October 16, 2012 @ 19:59:49
Great seller, he's a cool guy, understood money problems, and shipped promptly. Definitely will buy from again.
December 23, 2012 @ 04:14:40
Nice guy, good price, fast shipping. Would buy from again. 
February 02, 2013 @ 23:02:07
I just want to let everyone know that I expect the user 'wallace23' to possibly come in here and give me negative feedback. I'll explain the story before he even comes in here.

I sold him a pair of Supreme Blazers via paypal. He got the shoes, and told me it was missing one white lace, even though I checked the box before and it had two white laces, one of which was missing the gold tip. After this, I realized that a different pair of shoes I had had white laces with the missing gold tip on it. The laces were a little used, but not incredibly dirty, and could easily have been cleaned. I sent him these laces at this time. I even offered to buy him a brand new pair of white laces identical to the ones on the shoes. He is now asking for a refund, and demanding that I put the money in his paypal account today, before he even ships the shoes. If I send him a refund, and he does not ship the shoes back, then I have no way of being protected to get my money back, so I am refusing to do this. When I explained to him why I wasn't going to refund him before I received the shoes back, he responded with, "I have a solar company I started in my garage pulling in 40k a month u think I'm trying to rob you" followed by, "just sold my house on Long Island for 1.3 mil get the fuck outta here". I refuse to deal with someone with this level of immaturity. He registered on this site less than a month ago, and has no feedback on here whatsoever.

I believe my reputation and feedback prior in this thread show that I truly do good business.
February 06, 2013 @ 03:18:11
 offering a pair of generic white laces is not a solution to the problem.   i used spray and wash on the dirty lace he sent me and it did not work to get the 9 black stains out.  Maybe after dude finishes his first year of college he can come be an intern at the company.   
February 06, 2013 @ 03:33:29
I offered him a refund, but he declined because he wanted me to send him his money before he shipped the shoes back.
February 06, 2013 @ 03:41:23
bottom line if your selling shoes for 500+ include everything in mint, not soiled condition.  I dont want to have to tell you after the fact the lace is missing then find out its getting dirty in your old shoes.  
February 06, 2013 @ 03:51:21
I didn't realize that was the case, and I could've sworn I checked the box before I shipped it, and it had two white laces.

Again, I recognized it was my fault, and offered a refund. He declined the refund.
February 24, 2013 @ 23:24:30
ok got some takashi janoskis from this guy, great communication, fair price, fast shipping, one legit sob this guys is would do biz with again no.doubt. thanks g!!
March 01, 2013 @ 00:00:14
Everything was smooth as hell. Cool guy and a good purchase. No rape prices (complete opposite actually) and he offered me a deal on combined shipping. 

Hope to buy from again. Thanks man!

lawx bohgo

March 02, 2013 @ 05:14:09
Fast shipping & he kept me updated the whole process.
Got the camp in gr8 condition. Thanks!
April 18, 2013 @ 23:27:56
100% legit seller. Everything went as planned and he has very good communication. I have no complaints. Thanks again bro.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Please login first to reply.
x