Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
September 14, 2012 @ 10:08 PM
mproc

Please post any feedback you have for me in this thread.

Here is my ebay feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=mvproctor127&ftab=AllFeedback
September 15, 2012 @ 01:00 PM
lysergic

Had a multi-part trade set up with him and everything went smoothly. Good seller. Would do business with him again.
September 27, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
terrancec23

great seller, great communication. would do business with him again
October 4, 2012 @ 03:06 AM
These Geez

Decent enough deal, very understanding with money problems, hats made it coast to coast in less then 2 days. Great seller, will buy from again!

WTB ANYTHING THAT SAYS SUPREME, PREFERABLY IN A BOX OF SOME SORT

October 4, 2012 @ 05:48 PM
mproc

Edited OP with my Ebay feedback.

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback.
October 16, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
shnoosetheboose

Great seller, he's a cool guy, understood money problems, and shipped promptly. Definitely will buy from again.
December 23, 2012 @ 04:14 AM
swift_gorilla

Nice guy, good price, fast shipping. Would buy from again. 
February 2, 2013 @ 11:02 PM
mproc

I just want to let everyone know that I expect the user 'wallace23' to possibly come in here and give me negative feedback. I'll explain the story before he even comes in here.

I sold him a pair of Supreme Blazers via paypal. He got the shoes, and told me it was missing one white lace, even though I checked the box before and it had two white laces, one of which was missing the gold tip. After this, I realized that a different pair of shoes I had had white laces with the missing gold tip on it. The laces were a little used, but not incredibly dirty, and could easily have been cleaned. I sent him these laces at this time. I even offered to buy him a brand new pair of white laces identical to the ones on the shoes. He is now asking for a refund, and demanding that I put the money in his paypal account today, before he even ships the shoes. If I send him a refund, and he does not ship the shoes back, then I have no way of being protected to get my money back, so I am refusing to do this. When I explained to him why I wasn't going to refund him before I received the shoes back, he responded with, "I have a solar company I started in my garage pulling in 40k a month u think I'm trying to rob you" followed by, "just sold my house on Long Island for 1.3 mil get the fuck outta here". I refuse to deal with someone with this level of immaturity. He registered on this site less than a month ago, and has no feedback on here whatsoever.

I believe my reputation and feedback prior in this thread show that I truly do good business.
February 6, 2013 @ 03:18 AM
wallace23

offering a pair of generic white laces is not a solution to the problem.   i used spray and wash on the dirty lace he sent me and it did not work to get the 9 black stains out.  Maybe after dude finishes his first year of college he can come be an intern at the company.   
February 6, 2013 @ 03:33 AM
mproc

I offered him a refund, but he declined because he wanted me to send him his money before he shipped the shoes back.
February 6, 2013 @ 03:41 AM
wallace23

bottom line if your selling shoes for 500+ include everything in mint, not soiled condition.  I dont want to have to tell you after the fact the lace is missing then find out its getting dirty in your old shoes.  
February 6, 2013 @ 03:51 AM
mproc

I didn't realize that was the case, and I could've sworn I checked the box before I shipped it, and it had two white laces.

Again, I recognized it was my fault, and offered a refund. He declined the refund.
February 24, 2013 @ 11:24 PM
jeremeyclarkson

ok got some takashi janoskis from this guy, great communication, fair price, fast shipping, one legit sob this guys is would do biz with again no.doubt. thanks g!!
March 1, 2013 @ 12:00 AM
alxgmpr

Everything was smooth as hell. Cool guy and a good purchase. No rape prices (complete opposite actually) and he offered me a deal on combined shipping. 

Hope to buy from again. Thanks man!

lawx bohgo

March 2, 2013 @ 05:14 AM
bromygod

Fast shipping & he kept me updated the whole process.
Got the camp in gr8 condition. Thanks!

pooping in the atx, fs; http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197942

April 18, 2013 @ 11:27 PM
Dat1Dude562

100% legit seller. Everything went as planned and he has very good communication. I have no complaints. Thanks again bro.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Please login first to reply.